Favorite Video Game soundtracks?

Completely forgot to bring this game up in my first post so I'm making another post to talk about the Miitopia soundtrack. Yes, Miitopia. Seriously, it should be illegal for a fucking MII GAME to have this epic of a soundtrack.

(This song in particular has no right to be as good as it is. This is the theme for winning a FUCKING MINIGAME and it sounds like a final area level theme. What the fuck.)
(unironically one of the best final boss themes Nintendo has ever made)

Completely forgot to bring this game up in my first post so I'm making another post to talk about the Miitopia soundtrack. Yes, Miitopia. Seriously, it should be illegal for a fucking MII GAME to have this epic of a soundtrack.

(This song in particular has no right to be as good as it is. This is the theme for winning a FUCKING MINIGAME and it sounds like a final area level theme. What the fuck.)
(unironically one of the best final boss themes Nintendo has ever made)
Miitopia is a banger and all those people that said "now where's tomodachi life" after the Miitopia switch announcement sadden me

These themes are from a game on Roblox, specifically World // Zero.

It’s a good game, highly recommend that you check it out once you make an account. It’s extremely high quality and an RPG.

GRIS, the best chill soundtrack of all time

Runescape, the soundtrack with the most memories for me

Gen 4, the best pokemon soundtrack of all time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)