Female Moon Ball Houndours for PP Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love one. Any ivs female flash fire one, preferably one with a defense Iv. FC and ign in my sig.

Can i get any 31 x 31 31 31 31 female hondour? early bird preferably if u have any left i'll be trading a pp max for it
I'll take one! Flash Fire 4-5 IVs please.
Jimmy - 4399-0022-1748
I would love one. Any ivs female flash fire one, preferably one with a defense Iv. FC and ign in my sig.
Hi, I have >30 PP ups (gotta love those Pokemiles), and I'd love to work something out.
added the four of you.

Would love to get my hands on a Female, Flash Fire, Any IV's I can manage to get IV's up myself

FC: 3926-4800-6782
IGN: Neomi

Got a decent egg moved 5IV Female zorua spitback I'll throw your way with the pp up on it too

Hey guys,

So I recently got my hands on a female Houndour on a moon ball and bred a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female Houndour with Flash Fire off it. It took a surprisingly long time to get with several rejects in the process, but I saved every female one that sprung up to distribute here since I figure you folks would like the ball. Houndour is among the lucky few that doesn't mind revealing it lacks its Dream World ability upon entering the field with an apricorn ball since, should Houndour have Unnerve, it will announce that information immediately anyway. This leaves Houndour free to be stylish!

Here's what's being given away:

Houndour
Various IVs (anywhere from x3 to x5 across all IVs)
All Female
32 Flash Fire, 14 Early Bird
Timid
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit
-Counter
-Destiny Bond

What I want is any random Pokemon holding a PP UP in return. You're free to substitute in an item of greater value like a PP Max or an ability capsule is you don't have a normal PP Up for some reason and still want this.

Additionally, 5 spitbacks that weren't quite what I wanted but are perfectly viable competitively also were bred:

Houndour
31/x/31/31/31/31
3 Flash Fire Males, 2 Early Bird Females
Timid
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit
-Counter
-Destiny Bond

In exchange for one of these 5, I'd like any Pokemon holding a PP Max or Ability Capsule.

How to get a Houndour:
  1. Make a post here saying that you want either one of the random females or the nicer competitive products. For the random females, specify which ability you want; these will be given out on a first come first served basis.
  2. Include your friend code and in game name somewhere in your post (having it in your signature is fine too).
  3. Add my FC. My FC is 5241-1970-2281, IGN Roarke.
  4. Later on, I will scan the thread and quote every post that has the information I've requested. I will then add every FC I quote in that post
  5. I will be connected to the internet throughout most of the day and immediately after adding friend codes quoted in my post. Find me on the PSS and send me a trade request. Note: I will not send the trade requests, you will!
  6. We trade with the terms I specified above and we both enjoy. Yay.

That's everything, let's get to it!
i would like a female one with the dream ball and the moves with it as well i can give you a pp up for one
heres my fc 2938-7138-0277 IGN john

I want one of your 5IV Early Bird females! I'll give you a Pokémon holding a PP Max! If there aren't any, then I'll take one of the random females! I'll give you a Pokémon with PP Up for these! :D

I would love to get ahold of one of the random IV Flash Fire Females, unfortunately I have to head to work here in just a minute, so I won't be able to trade until I get back (IN Approx. 8 Hours, or 7:30 CST). If that doesn't work I will just add you and see about hitting you up tomorrow.

I'm interested in a female Moon Ball Flash Fire Houndoom. I can trade a PP Up for one of them.
My friend code is 4356-0986-3540 and my in-game name is Coabolt. Thanks!

Interested in a female Moon ball Houndour :D I can trade a PP Up for it with any IVS! In game name: Charles
FC: 3952-7682-8863 Thank you! :)

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Interested in a Female Flash Fire Hondour. I can trade a PP Up or more than one if you want for one with any IVs. Many thanks!

IGN: IMF

FC: 1650- 2800-5622

I'd love to get a female Flash Fire Houndour spitback for a PP Up if this is still active, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)