Fierza - The Trade Thread (New: Offering Cloning Service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I've taught Natu the tutor moves and imported her into Gen 6. In your trades being worked on section, it says I'm trading you a Xatu which is not what we agreed to, but I can evolve it if you want me to.

I'm also very interested in your Chespin and Bulbasaur (With HP Fire) and I'm willing to offer 2-4 of the following Pokemon for them:

Regenerator Adamant Ho-Oh 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Dream Ball, Will be Cloned)
Multiscale Bold Lugia 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Dream Ball, Will be Cloned)
Shadow Tag Modest Gothorita 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (Male, Dream Ball, HP Ice)
Imposter Sassy Ditto 31/31/31/xx/31/0 (Premier Ball, HP Ice, 6 IV also available)
Unaware Relaxed Wooper 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Female, has either Dream Ball or Gen 5 Egg Moves)
Rattled (Moxie on Gyarados) Adamant/Jolly Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Female, Dream Ball)
Adamant/Jolly Victini 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Has V-Create and Fusion Bolt, Will be Cloned)
Shiny Hasty Genesect 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Japanese, has event moves, Will be Cloned)
Technician Adamant/Jolly Shroomish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Female, Dream Ball or Gen V egg moves)
Simple Timid Woobat 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Female, Premier Ball)

I have many other Hidden Ability Pokemon and all Gen I-V Legendaries (both RNGed), but I'm too lazy to list them.

All clones are only cloned for personal use and will not be traded to anyone else, however you are allowed to clone them and trade to other people if you wish. All Pokemon are currently on my White 2 and can be taught any BW2 Tutor moves, TM moves or level up moves. Pokemon can have moves' PP maxed if desired.

Also, Tangela doesn't get Swift Swim or Sniper, you might want to change that.

Last edited:
Okay, I've taught Natu the tutor moves and imported her into Gen 6. In your trades being worked on section, it says I'm trading you a Xatu which is erroneous.

I'm also very interested in your Chespin and Bulbasaur (With HP Fire) and I'm willing to offer 2-4 of the following Pokemon for them:

Regenerator Adamant Ho-Oh 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Dream Ball, Will be Cloned)
Multiscale Bold Lugia 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Dream Ball, Will be Cloned)
Shadow Tag Modest Gothorita 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (Male, Dream Ball, HP Ice)
Imposter Sassy Ditto 31/31/31/xx/31/0 (Premier Ball, HP Ice, 6 IV also available)
Unaware Relaxed Wooper 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Female, has either Dream Ball or Gen 5 Egg Moves)
Rattled (Moxie on Gyarados) Adamant/Jolly Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Female, Dream Ball)
Adamant/Jolly Victini 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Has V-Create and Fusion Bolt, Will be Cloned)
Shiny Hasty Genesect 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Japanese, has event moves, Will be Cloned)
Technician Adamant/Jolly Shroomish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Female, Dream Ball or Gen V egg moves)
Simple Timid Woobat 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Female, Premier Ball)

I have many other Hidden Ability Pokemon and all Gen I-V Legendaries (both RNGed), but I'm too lazy to list them.

All clones are only cloned for personal use and will not be traded to anyone else, however you are allowed to clone them and trade to other people if you wish. All Pokemon are currently on my White 2 and can be taught any BW2 Tutor moves, TM moves or level up moves. Pokemon can have moves' PP maxed if desired.

Also, Tangela doesn't get Swift Swim or Sniper, you might want to change that.
Ops, copy+paste fail I missed there when updating :-) Also, natu/xatu, does it matter what I write? :-P. Dw, i know it is natu you're trading :-)

As for pokes, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Victini are those I am most interested in due to not having means of getting them myself. If that is too much, I can make a pick of those.

For tutor moves id be most interested in:

Lugia: tailwind, trick, giga drain, and earth power

Ho oh: Tailwind, zen headbutt, iron head, and pluck

Victini: magic coat, trick

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature: Impish
Ability: Frisk
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Stock: breed upon request
Nickname: The Pumpking

I will trade you three things for it.
1) Drill Run Karrablast (Adamant with Knock Off and Megahorn as well) Ability of your choice, have both
2) Cofagrigus with Pain Split and Knock Off. 6iv Bold
3) 5iv HA Carvanha Naughty:)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ops, copy+paste fail I missed there when updating :-) Also, natu/xatu, does it matter what I write? :-P. Dw, i know it is natu you're trading :-)

As for pokes, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Victini are those I am most interested in due to not having means of getting them myself. If that is too much, I can make a pick of those.

For tutor moves id be most interested in:

Lugia: tailwind, trick, giga drain, and earth power

Ho oh: Tailwind, zen headbutt, iron head, and pluck

Victini: magic coat, trick
All 3 are fine with me since because you said you needed a good offer for Bulbasaur.

Also, after checking my game, the info in Victini is slightly wrong (But not in a bad way)

I have 4 Victinis:
Jolly Japanese with all event moves.
Adamant/Jolly/Naive English with all event moves.

All 3 are fine with me since because you said you needed a good offer for Bulbasaur.

Also, after checking my game, the info in Victini is slightly wrong (But not in a bad way)

I have 4 Victinis:
Jolly Japanese with all event moves.
Adamant/Jolly/Naive English with all event moves.
I think it stands between the jolly and naive Victini. Excactly what event moves do each of them have?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think it stands between the jolly and naive Victini. Excactly what event moves do each of them have?
English have Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare and V-Create

Japanese has Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate and V-Create

To all those I've notified about having the breeding done, just send me a PM whenver you are available and I will make sure to get the trade done once we both are around :)

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature: Impish
Ability: Frisk
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Stock: breed upon request
Nickname: The Pumpking

I will trade you three things for it.
1) Drill Run Karrablast (Adamant with Knock Off and Megahorn as well) Ability of your choice, have both
2) Cofagrigus with Pain Split and Knock Off. 6iv Bold
3) 5iv HA Carvanha Naughty:)
Got all of those except Cofagrigus, and I would prefer it to have nasty plot as egg move

Hi, I am very interested in a modest magnemite with HP Fire.
Please PM me since i don't have a thread, but I do have a list of offers. Hopefully something will interest you!
Thanks!

CMT for: Venonat, HP: Fire Abra, Machop, Tangela, either Houndour, Treecko, Electrike, Chespin, Froakie (Naive), please.

Update:
I will now offer cloning service of shinies/legendaries that are flawless or close to.
I will update with shinies I am offering to trade for other shinies/legendaries.
This will all be done with use of Powersaves, I will not spread how it is done.

Hey, I was wondering if it's not too much trouble to switch the feebas with shinx instead of feebas if you haven't started my order yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)