Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey good luck with your trade thread, also could CMT for your 6th gen adamant Landorus?
Thanks! Didn't really see anything at the moment, as I'm mostly looking for VGC/Battlespot stuff right now
Cmt for your adamant landoge please?
What's your credit system like hm?
cmt for piplup and finneon ?
Assuming you mean the shinies? (even if not that's what I'd give you >_<) But I do like your shiny sassy onix and your moon ball chinchou ^_^

What's your credit system like hm?
TBH I've never really thought of a good credit system since I'm always super stingy with some things but give away others like candy lol. Something like 1 = regular legend, 2 = flawless shiny/penta legend, 3 = any two things. I haven't done much trading with credits tho so I don't have the best sense of what's worth what.

TBH I've never really thought of a good credit system since I'm always super stingy with some things but give away others like candy lol. Something like 1 = regular legend, 2 = flawless shiny/penta legend, 3 = any two things. I haven't done much trading with credits tho so I don't have the best sense of what's worth what.
well for simplicity's sake I'd kinda just like to know that, if you reset somethin i like in the future i could be like "...remember the doge" and grab it. Doesn't actually need to be as specific as a credit system....that's just the only way to word it. I could call it a pokemortgage or something too...but after saying it aloud I feel like that's a stupid name for anything.
I'll clone them later today.
word
CMT for your Adamant Landorus.
didn't see anything ATM, sorry

well for simplicity's sake I'd kinda just like to know that, if you reset somethin i like in the future i could be like "...remember the doge" and grab it. Doesn't actually need to be as specific as a credit system....that's just the only way to word it. I could call it a pokemortgage or something too...but after saying it aloud I feel like that's a stupid name for anything
Been taking a break from SRing lately but I'll be going #Flawlessorbust for a Kyurem and other legends down the road. Pokemortgage or not you can grab any legend of mine down the road for Lando

Been taking a break from SRing lately but I'll be going #Flawlessorbust for a Kyurem and other legends down the road. Pokemortgage or not you can grab any legend of mine down the road for Lando
I can live with that

Also shady6121 I was waiting for someone to post so I could ask...what Nature are you goin for on suicune? As I was gonna start sring it tomorrow as well and there's no point both of us doin the same nature :pI'm guessing bold?

Just the stuff listed at the very top. I'm looking for the same :p
sorry then man, not seein anything for the lando...i got a lot of other competitive stuff I'd be willing to trade for a BP or somethin tho?

little update: These are all females I bred when I first got into the time machine method...due to gender ratios they will be clones

Chlorophyll
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Giga Drain

Solar Power
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Outrage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Rush

Rain Dish
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Water Spout

Magic Guard
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Adaptability(Quick)/Anticipation(Heal)
Timid
31/0/30/31/31/31
Wish/Yawn/Endure/Covet

Weak Armor
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Knock Off/Rapid Spin/Mud Shot

Gluttony
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Pursuit/Whirlwind

Iron Fist
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Encore/Fake Out/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch

Sheer Force
Naughty
31/31/31/31/31/31
Iron Tail/Crunch/Curse

Thick Fat
Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Self Destruct/Curse/Pursuit/Whirlwind

Illusion
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Extrasensory/Sucker Punch

Bullet Proof
Impish
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Synthesis/Belly Drum/Spikes

Still more to add including alternate balls...this is just what I could find before I reorganize my bank tonight.

Hey there! Are you interested in:

Female, level 67 @ Lum Berry
Adamant. 31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Atk, 238 Speed, 20 HP
Ability: Multiscale
---------------------------------------------------------
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Outrage

For your Pawniard?

Hey there! Are you interested in:

Female, level 67 @ Lum Berry
Adamant. 31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Atk, 238 Speed, 20 HP
Ability: Multiscale
---------------------------------------------------------
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Outrage

For your Pawniard?
What ball is it in? Ot/id?

sorry then man, not seein anything for the lando...i got a lot of other competitive stuff I'd be willing to trade for a BP or somethin tho?

little update: These are all females I bred when I first got into the time machine method...due to gender ratios they will be clones

Chlorophyll
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Giga Drain

Solar Power
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Outrage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Rush

Rain Dish
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Water Spout

Magic Guard
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Adaptability(Quick)/Anticipation(Heal)
Timid
31/0/30/31/31/31
Wish/Yawn/Endure/Covet

Weak Armor
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Knock Off/Rapid Spin/Mud Shot

Gluttony
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Pursuit/Whirlwind

Iron Fist
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Encore/Fake Out/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch

Sheer Force
Naughty
31/31/31/31/31/31
Iron Tail/Crunch/Curse

Thick Fat
Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Self Destruct/Curse/Pursuit/Whirlwind

Illusion
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Extrasensory/Sucker Punch

Bullet Proof
Impish
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Synthesis/Belly Drum/Spikes

Still more to add including alternate balls...this is just what I could find before I reorganize my bank tonight.
Def interested. Whatcha have in mind?

A flawless careful male relicanth with magnitude/skull bash/amnesia/mudshot as egg moves?

Edit: I'll give you any shiny in my thread for that..or we could work out some ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)