flash games - mark 2

I LOVE tower defense games, but GemCraft doesn't appeal to me. Granted I've only completed three maps and achieved two glowing frames (I really haven't played it that much), but I fail to see why it is such a great game. It's good, but I don't think it's that great.

I also LOVE RPGs, but the appeal of Sonny is lost on me, as well.

I don't see why everyone thinks they're that special.

Clearly you haven't done a Mountain Troll rush of orcs before. Use those + scouts and you win.
I was using Night Elves to spam archers. Took upon the Ice Trolls quite late (And damn, they were strong with those trolls) but still won by a slight bit. I just learned scouts, and kept upgrading marksmanship. (Even a mountrain troll falls to 10 archers if they're far enough :D)

The only ones left are the Devils and the Men of the West. They're hard for some reason.

For the Necromancer: Equip the Coin of Bravery. The blue-black thing that pushes you back is his only attack, other than summoning monsters. Oh, and Cross Napalm is the best spell. Equip it and you will see why.

I attempted to beat Gemcraft this morning, but found out there were too many levels T.T It's a fun game, and I love to mix gems and blast monsters with Circles >:D

Got to false god in Ginormo sword after only a few days.
can't even dent him.
Yeah, the False God's a bitch. It took me forever to beat him. There's a secret place in Stage 14 where monsters give out TONS of cash (as in neko slimes regularly give 50k) where you should train. And if you haven't already, buy the hidden spell. If you PM me, then I'll show you where stuff is. (Don't want to spoil stuff.)

For Lizard Assassin:
Add length to your sword so you can hit him from across the screen. (You should do this with all bosses.)
Enchant your sword with FIRE FIRE FIRE! Keep killing Efreet to get tons of rubies. Aim for about 100.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
just finished light-bot, level 10 was oddly difficult considering i didn't have much trouble with 11 and 12. worked it out when i was daydreaming at work..

For Ginormo Sword, the Lizard Ninja is easy once you get the hang of it, but it still requires some luck.

Like sumginazu said, make your sword fire elemental. Every time you click the mouse, he appears from somewhere else. Click, and once he reappears, aim your sword at the new cursor. With any luck, he'll reappear close to you, and you'll be able to rack up lots of damage.

I think Napalm Bomb is probably the best spell for this battle. Also, the Gauntlet helps A LOT.
I've also found that he usually reappears near his clone, so try getting close before clicking.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Scarybug/chronotron

this is a very well made time-travel puzzle game where you have to help yourself out. it's a bit more complex than that cursor one - it's a platform game and there are additional features like pauses etc
i do believe that this game was mentioned by someone (mekkah iirc) in the previous thread, and i still dislike this game. i just don't get what hooks people on it.

also sonny is overrated

for any fans of Sonic the Hedgehog...
http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/play-592.htm
This is likely one of the best flash gems I have ever played. (no, that's the correct spelling) The music and Gameplay are just fantastic, but it is rather short (I've played through the 4 levels) there may be more, I just have not reaced them yet.
Overall, this is a great game.

Just finished Ginormo Sword. Man that was some serious mouse clicking. Get an auto-clicker before you play! My wrists hurt. X.X (that's right I was interchanging between two hands and that didn't help either)

calciphoan said:
i just don't get what hooks people on it [chronotron].
The robot is cute, and it's creative. I've nearly beaten that game, but the last bonus level is too hard.

Playing ginormo sword this morning at work (don't ask) and I came across an enemy in the pyramid in screen 6 (the desert) that dropped 3,000,000 gold! He's like a black version of Pharaoh (no jokes about Kumar, please) but I forget what he's called, and I don't know how often he appears there... can anybody let me know how often it appears and whether or not it's worth training there in the hopes of coming across another one?

I think it's the level 4 mummy (Pharaoh is lvl 3) and unless you have like 500 points of luck which you don't, you won't see him frequently enough to be worth it.

Yeah, I think that's the one... It had a weird Egyptian-style name, and took me 10 minutes to kill, even with a level 85 sword. Thanks...

That would be Ptolmaeus.
Most monsters have four levels. Higher levels drop WAY more cash, but are too rare to be worth it, even with my 3000 luck. They also usually have too much HP to kill easily. There's a secret area where all the enemies drop WAY more cash than normal. It's close to the end of the game, though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)