Furosuto's Art Shack

I like your art, it's good! I think maybe a way to get more comments etc is to use [img ][/ img] tags instead of links. Personally I am lazy and hadn't commented because I had to click on something and that was too much work.

Seriously though, use img tags and if you don't want to have tons of images everywhere, use hide tags too.

I like your style dude. I think you're one of the most underrated artists on this site.
Thank you. This means a lot to me coming from a mod. I know my art isn't as great as some of the veterans, but I try. :toast:

I think I need to make a solid drawing pattern for my pieces, and so far, the jagged edging and black line shading have fallen into place very nicely. I'm hoping to continue this pattern, but maybe switching it up a bit, like other colourse for the shading or outlines.

I'm gonna try and pump out 2 more pieces this week guys. So stay tuned!

i really like that new line thing you've got going on. it adds a lot of action, movement, and personality. definitely do more of those, and then maybe experiment with thicker lines and dramatic color! have fun with black, it can add so much tone.

and i just checked out bibarel up there, and i might recommend blending your shading a bit more. right now each shade is very divided, and i think the soft tones you have going on need to bleed into each other to complete the look. :)

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
really dig the hardedged sketchy drawings man
the seviper looks dope, great intimidating pose haha
i really like the cacnea a lot too
especially the way hes kind of stretched out and foreshortened
very cool man
what program did you do these in?

I really like it, and like everyone else has been saying, I like your new sketchy style! One minor thing though, maybe make the columns on Conkeldurr a little longer?

i think the sketchy works better for a more solid graphic style. i think i'd like the empoleon better without the sketchies. if you could tell by my art thread, one of my favorite things to do is shade with tons of little lines, so i do enjoy that bit.

Alright, so I want to work on shading and lineart and other stuff like that, but I have little to none motivation to do so. So this is the perfect time to come at me with requests of all sorts. I don't care what it is. If it helps me become a better artist, then I'll take it.

So yeah, this is a come at me bro moment. I'll take on all requests.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I agree with Rocket Grunt and Bummer. The sketchy style is really cool (love it on Cacnea especially), but feel free to try variations in your technique! If you want to try to work on drawing smooth curves, would you mind drawing a Quagsire? It's a very smooth mon that is also a lot of fun to draw!

Best of luck. Luvdisc'd =)

If you mean don't change my name that is furosuto (frost in japanese) then no, I'm not changing it. If you meant my master win name, then too late XD.

I like the sketchy style, and I have an idea that might work with it. So stay tuned. I'll get these requests done.

Hey guys! Got some comics for you. This is just a few pages, but I'll be making more soon. The reason for this comic is to increase my skills as an artist, so hopefully it works. It'll be interesting to see the changes from beginning to end!

And here is a little tidbit for reading! The (ironically) coolest snail of them all!

More comics! You may see that some of them will change in style and in complexity as we get further in.

I never understood why you would ever choose to use fire type attacks in a forest or indoors. It seems dangerous.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I like that Macargo you drew. Except that why you didn't color its pupils lol x.x the way you draw Slugma totally suits it. Lotad needs to be cuter x) I never realised it got 6 legs ;_; I thought it had 4 lol. And how can someone be holding Slugma with his hands ~_~

great job nonetheless! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)