Let's Play! Gen 3 Zeemap to find local players

Hi there,
I originally shared this on reddit but I have created a ZeeMap to find other gen 3 players locally to trade/battle/mix records/whatever else with and would like to share it here so that people can find others locally. As there are lot of people buying some of the older games and driving up the prices as of late, I feel like it is more important than ever to provide some way to get the most out of the games through multiplayer.
Here is the link to it: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=4749780

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PUT DOWN YOUR ACTUAL ADDRESS. Mark down a public place or a park so that people know you are in the area. Also, do not put down work addresses, neighbors addresses, or any phone numbers you use. This information is public facing!

Had to put email verification up because it was getting spammed to holy hell. I do not take note of your email, it's just so that one entry point is tied to one identifier.

Sorry, looks like email is posted. I will censor emails if I get them in afterwards and figure out how to edit the map so it doesn't post that. It was purely to cut down on spam. Fixed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)