[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Wanted:
Tapu Koko
+

Terrain Extender
Timid | Electric Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/28/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Nature's Madness / Taunt

IGN: Gon
Deposited Pokemon: Level 11 Male Zubat in a Nest Ball
Message: This is a Pokemon I raised very carefully. Please trade with me if you'd like.

Reason: I messed up during my playthrough and wasn't prepared to catch the right Tapu Koko, so I need a little help for my VGC team! Thanks in advance

Just recieved it, thanks so much! I really appreciate you helping out other guys and not asking for anything in return. It really means a lot, thanks again!

Last edited:
Wanted:
Tapu Fini
Holding:Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Misty Surge

Deposited: Rattata level 5, male, standard pokeball

Reason: I want to try out Tapu Fini for the Battle Tree if my current streak fails
Thanks a lot!

Wanted:Tapu Bulu
Holding: Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Grassy Surge

IGN: Kirean
Deposited: Rattata. Level 8 Female in a Quick Ball.
Message: This is a Pokemon with great potential. Please rase it if you'd like.

Reason: I wanted to jump-start my battle-treeing/BP farming.Thanks!
Got it thank you!

Last edited:
+

Choice Scarf
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 28/26/31/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Leaf Blade / Smart Strike / Sacred Sword / Night Slash

IGN: afset
deposited: growlithe level 1 male in pokeball
reason: favorite pokemon in gen 7 want to use him for battle tree

Ilikebugs

WGO 3rd Place
Requesting:
Tapu Koko +

Terrain Extender
Timid | Electric Surge

Deposited: Slowpoke male lv 12 pokeball
IGN: Rayton
ReasonL I want to use it in the battle tree

I Got sniped again redid request.

+
Kartana

Choice Scarf
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 28/26/31/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
Leaf Blade / Smart Strike / Sacred Sword / Night Slash

IGN : afset
pokemon : Pikpek "tistheseason" 11 male
message: i want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Last edited:
Request: Silvally
+

Life Orb
Naive | RKS System
IVs: 30/29/31/18/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Parting Shot / Return / Ice Beam / Explosion

IGN: Moon
Deposited: LV 1 Beldum
Reason: I forget to reset the nature when I get it

Last edited:
Request: Lucario
♀
Lucarionite
Adamant | Justified -> Adaptability
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Swords Dance / Close Combat / Iron Tail / Extreme Speed

Deposited:
IGN: Moshik
Reason : Years since I had a Lucario. Now it's time for one.

Last edited:
Sun & Moon
Gen 7 is out, but the Pokébank will not be updated to allow the transfer of Pokémon before January 2017. Until then, I am still transferring all 6th Gen and below Pokémon through the old GTS. All Alola Pokémon are however (obviously) transferred through the new GTS.
----​

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread.

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon/cross Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Psyduck is a good idea (please, no Abra, Yungoos, Wimpod or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" (6th gen) and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked (7th gen), and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer, I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted RU team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as Z crystals and mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.

eng777, JonThomas, Pinkuu, The Chaotician, avdc90, DarthRebel, Slowbrotaku, Ayato, Anubis1312, Ninjacole3, jagged_angel, JOBO, Anki, Kuhakku, Alduin-EL, PeppersGhost, mackice, maaat1as, Kahnman, Endika, xKenzie, kelvinchin, Tzele, silvanex, P3DS, RealPresent, UselessNinja, Doubleshot, Weebos, Hannah13, HilmEvan, ArmandoMaybe, Haquise, LonelyPeasant, ClouD188, SoggyPancakes, BielR3, John08Ac, jjwk544, MetnotstandImMärchenland, Chef Cord, cjem14, ShratTheMighty, MXBrandy, Qazoo306, XFusion, Janson, BiriBiriBau, LM1, SnazzySwampert, michael De innocenti, crobatmatt, Faime, TheBobo, Duke of 2, LunalaEatsCake, necropolin, Sasuke24826, thetoprattata, Impotonic, Nexkira, fightnugget, Cineplex, TenaciousT, Marvin Miranda, ck49, ThickFatAzumarill, JBusiness, Marrilandra, Gt91, Doctor Cortex, Trinitrotoluene, locoghoul, YourKingSkeletor, Kanico, NJPeace, Mechs, DigDoug, bravesatlantabl, froggy25, burted96, Princharming, PocketCat, KraXatu, DreUchiha, 100 Hoes Kaido, Demantoid, Polardirt, Greninja, resynee, Away, Paffolo, Noobkungz, pokegts90, kirotsu, Gustavo_Calde, Milky_boy, TheHammer123, Inferno2000, Machoke, NeoHaunter, Dudefish, Jayrock1524, Pikanium, WubbaLubba, Overxon, ApplePieVGC, NickR3ita, alchemist64, ghave2013, therabbitking, Kanburi, bonjmanalang, Yamatana, Giratinaman844, Kosher, LilSpriteX, TreyB, Dragun2112, 95girl, Mr-Soybean, AyuNachtara, Fernisaurus, Meteordash, poketamer, Abdullah Hamid, si.tole, emperior09, Cherub Agent, Lodakris, mogua, silversurfer718, Rodny S, Zachilles, GalactaRay, Jaspinge, CheekyRaikou, DestinyV2, smithkavik, Ramsen, efaj, stevexclax, Merritt, Arsonick14, PsychicAcademic, Xxpapaya, Cutefluffysheep, spettra, Rene0812, FellFromtheSky, starcher, Overflow87, TheAnything, dunsparce86, G_C, Smuckem, S-kitten, y2zipper, Jobes, Wumpus Mcgrumpus, NightFall, Nikeboy4, Cuaga, OptimusPrime1313, Squark, ~Maverick~, DaAwesomeDude1, Eonatator, Patchy, kingyeyo, Rann, Yoshiblaze, CERISES, sater10, SneakyCat_LoL, veebyy, Cryomancer, tytrevor, sater10, Alakalando, Jwats34, CaioAKR, AGSilver935, goldensun232, Ayane, FireStarzz, exp1.1, bodaciouspigeon, Johan-Tiberius, Rototiller, TofuXD, ZyFlux, DarkCressVGC, Katsuchi, Delteros, Omega485, Annarita, Paketindeninja, everybody, DaisukeLight, stellar31, TiHee, Pinoy Pwnage, Namikaze, n.n rattata, Untamedlogic, Mr.Pooh31, Ptcdbrown, Scythes, Sir_Lu, Ilikebugs, afset

Mareep received: 66

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
+
Tapu Koko

Terrain Extender
Timid | Electric Surge
I really would love this pokemon to finish my mono electric team

I deposited a lvl 10 Male Alolan Meowth

IGN is Sly sorry completely forgot

Last edited:
Request: Tapu Koko
Terrain Extender
Timid | Electric Surge

I'm told Tapu Koko is currently running the metagame, so I'd like to have one for Battle Spot.

Deposited a Level 18 Female Crabrawler
IGN: Margarita

Thank you!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Kartana, Silvally

EvM & RudyMaxamillion : You both didn't write your IGN. I need that information to find the right Pokémon on the GTS.

Moshikal15 : All of my non-gen 7 Pokémon are stuck in ORAS until the Pokébank update in January, I cannot send them in 7th Gen yet. I can send them to you over the 6th Gen GTS if you deposit something there.

Venusaur
♂
Venusaurite
Modest | Chlorophyll -> Thick Fat
IVs: 31/20/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 20 Spe
Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power Fire / Synthesis
Additional egg move: Leaf Storm

Deposited: Cacnea Female Lv. 1
IGN: Brendan
Reason: I like using original gen pokemon on my teams. Planning on transferring to gen7 come january.

thanks!

Last edited:
+

Kartana
Leftovers
Jolly | Beast Boost
IVs: 29/31/22/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
Leaf Blade / Sacred Sword / Night Slash / Defog
I would like to have a competitive kartana as it's the only UB that i don't have.

IGN: Pacca
Deposited: Male lv 28 Trapinch (nicknamed Jeffree Star) in a Velox Ball

Thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting:
Terrain Extender

Deposited: Gastly, female, lv1, ultra ball (It's a five 31Ivs gastly ;] )
IGN: Riki
Reason: I need him for my VGC17 team

Last edited:
Sorry I posted in the wrong thread, I was viewing your trade thread and forgot to go back to this GA page.

Deposited lvl 39 female talonflame
IGN: Brandon
pokemon wanted: Tapu Lele
Reason: Need it for my battlespot team

+ Solgaleo
Choice Band
Jolly | Full Metal Body
IVs: 30/31/31/28/29/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Sunsteel Strike / Zen Headbutt / Earthquake / Flare Blitz

IGN: SoNkei
Deposited: A male level1 Diveball Wingull
Reason: I want to fill my Pokedex and starting from Sun's exlusive Mon sounds good to me :P

THANKS!

Last edited:
Requested: Expert Belt Tapu Lele
Deposited: Lvl 1 female bagon
IGN: Lily
Reason: The one I caught in game is modest and I'd like to try out a timid one for my team, but sadly we only get to catch one. :(

Thank you!! :D

Last edited:
Chqngd it! :)

Requesting: ditto w/destiny knot + pokerus + 6IV + lvl91+
IGN: Xavier
Deposited: Unown lv 36 quick ball

Reason: i wanted to start competitive battling but couldnt seem to find the perfect ditto. Thank you!!!!

Requesting:

Zygarde with Leftovers
Impish | Power Construct
IVs: 31/31/22/27/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Thousand Arrows / Dragon Tail / Rest / Sleep Talk

Depositing: Level 44 Male Murkrow
IGN: Tortoise
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
Reason: Sadly, I don't have a good Zygarde in Gen 6 that is ready for transfer when Pokebank comes... :(

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Request: Kartana

+

Fightinium Z
Jolly | Beast Boost
IVs: 30/31/29/x/31/31 (
Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
Swords Dance / Leaf Blade / Smart Strike / Sacred Sword

IGN: Grapes
My FC is: 4828-8768-1082
Reason: This thing is quite the beast! I'm also working on filling my pokedex in Moon so that would help me with the process as far as Sun exclusives are concerned. :> If possible, could we trade via wifi? I have not seen or traded a Kartana with any of my friends who own Sun as of yet. Also if possible, I would like to have the item included too. ^^

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi I would like the Silvally please :)

IGN: Matt
Reason: I really want to try out the different types that Silvally in the Battle tree to see what type works best
Deposited: gigalith
Level: 25
Pokeball: dusk
I want to fill my pokedex with other languages

Thanks hope you had a good Christmas :)

Last edited:
Requested: Timid Tapu Lele
IGN: Solji
Desposited: Whirly Lv. 22 (F) in Pokeball
Message: This is a Pokemon that just hatched, Please raise it carefully.
Reason: I have a modest one but in case I want to use a timid Lele it's better to have one in storage.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)