[Gen 8] Battle-Ready Safari Ball HA SHINY Clefable [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello there! I received a Safari Ball HA Cleffa quite some time ago and I immediately decided to breed 2 variants of Battle-Ready Clefable (one with Magic Guard and the other, of course, with Unaware). While I was trying to get my second Flawless HA Cleffa, with great surprise I managed to hatch a shiny one, which happened to be HA as well as having almost perfect IVs. I think this will be a very valuable addition to anyone with great taste Balltism-wise! A friend of mine named Billo helped me to clone these (huge shoutout to him!) and thus I'm ready to start this Giveway.

♀

OT: Ale | ID: 590478 | Galar (Sword)
Bold - Unaware (HA)
HT | X | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Wish | Protect | Moonblast | Aromatherapy
Holding:

Disclaimer: The usual limit is ONE per forum user, I will NOT be using Home to trade. If you're interested in getting one, post in this thread and then proceed to PM me here, on Pokemon Showdown! (username: Milak), or Discord (username: Milak#5132) to arrange the trade as soon as possible. I'll make sure to reply to any of your messages and find the best optimal solution to make the trade happen.

OprahN

I COULD BE BANNED!
Hello I am interested in one of your Clefable's please

Last edited:
Hi Milak,

I'm interested in getting a copy of the shiny clefable.

Will pm you on Showdown when u come online:)

Last edited:
Hi there! I’d love to receive an unaware clefable, I’ll pm you on the forum (my timezone is BST so sorry if my replies don’t arrive quickly).
Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)