[Gen 8] Sport Ball Clobbopus Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll probably ask "How it is possible to have a Clobbopus in a Sport Ball ?" It is thanks to the DLC and the Cram-o-matic, which can make almost every ball, so you can legally have post 4 gen pokemon in Safari or Sports Ball. So, since I love shiny Grapploct, I wanted to have one in a Sport Ball. After finally getting it in +/- 200 eggs, I've actually keep all the perfect babies with the HA. They are all the same:

Fichier:Compét Ball-PGL.pngSprite 852 HOME.png

Ability: Technician
31/31/31/X/31/31
Adamant Nature
Leer / Rock Smash / Sucker Punch / Pain Split

---------------------------------
Exchanges can be done either with GTS (and only GTS, not Home friend codes) or with Link Trade (I'm available almost everytime)

There are 11 Clobbopus in total

You can specify if you want to received a male or a female, but obviously, it won't be possible anymore at the end of the giveaway

You have 3 days to pick up yout Pokemon from the day when you post your message. If you don't, your order will be canceled. Fortunally, you can reorder if you didn't pick up your Pokemon, or even if you want another Clobbopus (but that's obviously not a Reason to be greedy xD)

Once you've received your Pokemon, please, strike your post, so I can see who have received the Pokemon and whose I have to give it.

Last edited:
NP, just choose a pokemon to deposit
Geat, just deposited a Level 60 Male Drednaw in a Repeat Ball (Ability Strong Jaw and Careful Nature). IGN Juan.
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

Got it, thank you!

Last edited:
It's still there, I'll redeposit.
I'm not kidding you, I really can't see it.

If it doesn't work, I think the best thing to do is doing the contrary. That's me who deposit the clobbopus looking for your pokemon with its criterias

Nice combo. Hadn't thought of Sport Grapploct.
A link trade would be great.
Thanks very much for the giveaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)