Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It's ok, thanks anyways. :)
Ya sorry. Good luck!
I just checked and it isn't, making it 4iv. I hope you're still interested?
darn. Do you have anything else?
Do you have any need for items? I'm interested in a Ditto so I can start breeding on my own, but I'm afraid I don't have much to trade of yet but I do have some valuable items. Let me know if you're interested in working something out, thanks.
sorry, don't need any items.

Here are some things I'm willing to trade:

Shiny Porygon2 with 252HP/40 Def/216 Sp.Def with a Calm Nature. Flawless. Knows BoltBeam/Recover/Toxic and has the ability Trace.

a 252 atk/ 252 speed/ 4hp Jolly Haxorus with DD/Outrage/Dual Chop/EQ with Mold Breaker. Flawless

a Timid 252 sp.atk/252 speed/4hp Prankster Thundurus-I with taunt/Dishcharge/Focus Miss/Grass Knot. Sadly no Hidden Power Ice (his is HP Dark). Flawless.

a Shiny Golurk nicknamed "Optimus" with 252 attack/208 HP/48 speed with an adamant nature. Flawless. Knows Hammer Arm, Shadow Punch, EQ, and Stone Edge and has the ability Iron Fist.

and finally (well, not really, I'm too lazy to go look at the others lol) an Adamant 252 HP/252 Atk/4 SDef Escavalier with Swarm and the moves SD/Iron Head/Return/X-Scissor. has 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs

interested in anything?

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Do you have any need for items? I'm interested in a Ditto so I can start breeding on my own, but I'm afraid I don't have much to trade of yet but I do have some valuable items. Let me know if you're interested in working something out, thanks.
Also, did you happen to have any rare berries? If you have any, Id be interested :)

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Here are some things I'm willing to trade:

Shiny Porygon2 with 252HP/40 Def/216 Sp.Def with a Calm Nature. Flawless. Knows BoltBeam/Recover/Toxic and has the ability Trace.

a 252 atk/ 252 speed/ 4hp Jolly Haxorus with DD/Outrage/Dual Chop/EQ with Mold Breaker. Flawless

a Timid 252 sp.atk/252 speed/4hp Prankster Thundurus-I with taunt/Dishcharge/Focus Miss/Grass Knot. Sadly no Hidden Power Ice (his is HP Dark). Flawless.

a Shiny Golurk nicknamed "Optimus" with 252 attack/208 HP/48 speed with an adamant nature. Flawless. Knows Hammer Arm, Shadow Punch, EQ, and Stone Edge and has the ability Iron Fist.

and finally (well, not really, I'm too lazy to go look at the others lol) an Adamant 252 HP/252 Atk/4 SDef Escavalier with Swarm and the moves SD/Iron Head/Return/X-Scissor. has 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs

interested in anything?
Porygon does, as does any bank flawless legend mons/shiny flawless OU mons

Awesome, snorunt is already in stock, ill do deerling soon

Awesome, Im out right now, should be ready in a couple of hours.

Nope haha, what can you offer?
how about a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Refrigerate Amaura and a 31/31/0/31/31/31 Jolly Mewtwo?

Okay. Since the Porygon is shiny and competitive and everything, may I request another mon for it or will you settle only for that? And I have more Competitive legends and stuff, I'll go check my game for the others. We may be in for a lot of trading...

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay. Since the Porygon is shiny and competitive and everything, may I request another mon for it or will you settle only for that? And I have more Competitive legends and stuff, I'll go check my game for the others. We may be in for a lot of trading...
Eh, ill consider. What else do you have? Im recieving Latios, Terrakion, Heatran already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)