Walrus Genesis7's Walrus

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Ok sorry for the delay, time to reveal:

12. Lectrys:

Digi Techno – A Change of Probability
Idk how you could jam out to like a minute long loop. This one just confuses me as to how someone could genuinely enjoy this that much.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
11. MyNameIsNothing:

Kero Kero Bonito – Trampoline
Really doesn’t shift from being grating until a weird Japanese spoken word in the latter half. This is like carameldansen with more substance, I think this is intentionally bad.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
10. OLD GREGG:

Ohio Players – Funky Worm
This is like a Black Dynamite skit or something lol, I can hardly call this a song. Cool to see where that sample comes from I guess?

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
9. Sharp Ladder UU:

Martin Garrix and David Guetta – So Far Away
I guess it fits the cat decently, but pretty grating breakdown and forgettable vocals.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
8. Beds and wishes:

Seeed – Wonderful Life
This song was literally just the same boring shit over and over until the final 45 seconds. Could have been a lot better.

Lizzo – Truth Hurts
Not impressive in any category, beat, lyrics, rhythm, flow, I assume this is popular because of the video? Pretty inoffensive all and all I guess though.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
6. Da Letter El:

The Foundations – Build Me up Buttercup
Meh, nothing special. A little bit catchy but not something that would get stuck in my head.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
5. Robert Alfons:

Mr. President – Coco Jambo
It’s an earworm for sure, but not a particularly great one. You want to get it out of your head, not listen again.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
4. Asek:

Bobby Analog – When Will Our Day Come
This one went on for about 3 mins too long. Not bad but the charm it had in the beginning fades pretty quickly.

Ok sorry for the delay, time to reveal:

12. Lectrys:

Digi Techno – A Change of Probability
Idk how you could jam out to like a minute long loop. This one just confuses me as to how someone could genuinely enjoy this that much.
It's not a minute-long loop. It changes keys by the end. It also has a bridge-like melody in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)