Gintoki's Breeding Ground. LF:HP Ground HA Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zygarde is not cloned. The rotom is also not cloned right?
Japanese game does not take kanji for nicknames...Sorry lol
Only hiragana, katakana, letters and number haha
I've never gotten prompts for kanji when I do nicknames, but if we discover otherwise later, I can always fix it for you

Zygarde is not cloned. The rotom is also not cloned right?
Japanese game does not take kanji for nicknames...Sorry lol
Only hiragana, katakana, letters and number haha
I've never gotten prompts for kanji when I do nicknames, but if we discover otherwise later, I can always fix it for you
Rotom was definitely not cloned as I did not get it from a trade. Uhh just put it as おにずか

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
The rotom isn't renameable. Hope you're ok with the gintama reference

only thing that interests me is the hasty froakie. A spitback is ok as long as the speed and spatk is 30. I can add other pokemon/items for it.
i'll see what i can do, i'll keep in touch

I am very interested in a Meditite, timid Rilou, and a Pineco. I have things not in your list: Houndour[Timid], Reckless Starly(Double Edge)[Adamant], and an Amaura(Discharge)[Modest]. (Houndours were bred for Mega so no egg-moves)

EDIT: I am also interested in the Shiny Meditite for a Shiny Adamant ClearBody Metagross(31/31/31/x/31/31)

I have a Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 Solar Power HP Ice Helioptile with Glare

I'm interested in HP Fire/Giga Drain Bulbasaur, but is there any way you can get a Modest Chlorophyll rather than Timid?

I am very interested in a Meditite, timid Rilou, and a Pineco. I have things not in your list: Houndour[Timid], Reckless Starly(Double Edge)[Adamant], and an Amaura(Discharge)[Modest]. (Houndours were bred for Mega so no egg-moves)
EDIT: I am also interested in the Shiny Meditite for a Shiny Adamant ClearBody Metagross(31/31/31/x/31/31)
I'll trade a meditite or pineco for starly. I don't want a shiny metagross.
Cmt for Chansey(calm natural cure), croagunk, Riolu(timid), Hp fire Froakie
I can trade a chansey for a careful larvitar(male).
I have a Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 Solar Power HP Ice Helioptile with Glare

I'm interested in HP Fire/Giga Drain Bulbasaur, but is there any way you can get a Modest Chlorophyll rather than Timid?
Yeah I forgot to list that modest is also viable. I do not have an HP fire female, so it may take a long time to breed one unless i get really lucky.

The rotom isn't renameable. Hope you're ok with the gintama reference

only thing that interests me is the hasty froakie. A spitback is ok as long as the speed and spatk is 30. I can add other pokemon/items for it.
ah...dangit. thought it was because you said you didnt get it in a trade...
well, ill go rename the zygarde so if you're still up, i can trade in a few minutes.

ah...dangit. thought it was because you said you didnt get it in a trade...
well, ill go rename the zygarde so if you're still up, i can trade in a few minutes.
yeah just tell me your FC and IGN

Sure, I'll breed one now
Ok. I'll be waiting.

Hm would you be interested in a Shiny Tyrantrum with egg-moves for it? And I will start the breeding on Starlys ASAP.
Is it a defensive one? I have an adamant already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)