Good Advertisements

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
AC Japan has a really good amount of nightmare fuel yet effective ads, here's this one about promoting a suicide hotline for the time, this was done by some uni students and was green lit by the AC

If you guys want a more light-hearted theme, here is one of the many Crash Test dummies PSA going around in america during the 90s

In general, I have ads from America, UK, Japan, Singapore and Chile, so I can do an ad dump even

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
all of the ads that Internet Historian does for NordVPN and Raid Shadow Legends are top tier.

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
demonic car service:
btw forgot to mention but that old guy in the back (comes in with the 2 girls) is my favorite cuz he has no idea what's going on. Part of me hopes that he wasn't even hired and just randomly joined in while they were doing it.

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Why are adds for mobile games on Youtube and Twitter so fucking bizarre. I don't even need to check the actual games to know they can't be real.
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 132438.png

Adds for this game show up on every other video and they are so weird, and always make the game look different to the point I wonder if it is even legal.

Last edited:
Why are adds for mobile games on Youtube and Twitter so fucking bizarre. I don't even need to check the actual games to know they can't be real.
View attachment 605379
Adds for this game show up on every other video and they are so weird, and always make the game look different to the point I wonder if it is even legal.

These games are actually the fishiest thing I've ever seen, they have all sorts of dumb fetishistic ads, and the company's Russian-owned and based in Limassol. It's crazy how much of social media advertising is just straight up organised fraud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)