Haunter, Misdreavus, and more

Banette gets plenty of love! The problem is that all the ghosts are great, so it is hard to love it most :x (I like Mismagius most). I really like how well you did the mouth.

Valentine's Day card for the boyfriend. The wings are supposed to fold up and cover the heart part, but they're open right now. Bad cell-phone camera image quality. x_x

Holy damn, I'm alive. Yeah, my tablet PC's hard drive died, so I couldn't draw on the computer for a while... but I just got a new laptop and a wacom tablet so yay.

BUT HERE'S A HUGE UPDATE.

My CAP 8 submission. I wish it would get more comments... even criticism would be greatly appreciated. :( Sooo... if you like it, head over to the CAP forum and support it. /shameless advertising

Death, fire, and bats. Oh yeeeeah.

Sketches of two of my characters, plus a random picture of Arthas from Warcraft III. I was trying a slightly different style than normal when I was drawing Arthas.

I just finished inking this one yesterday... God it took forever. Ivy's my favorite Soul Calibur character and arguably the best character EVER. :p I plan on coloring it sometime... soon, hopefully.

Ok, this one isn't really a new picture. In fact, it's several years old, but I still like it a lot. It was inspired by smile.DK's "Butterfly"... that song used to mean a lot to me.

God, I had such a hard time with the legs in this picture. I almost never draw people wearing shorts or skirts, so when I got around to this picture, I was stuck in a rut.

She's actually NOT lefthanded. I was just being dumb when I was drawing this... because I was using my mirror image as a reference.

Oh, and this one. I drew it for my friend last summer when she came to visit me. Her character's on the left (holding a pomegranate) and mine is on the right (holding an apple). Yeah, the arms kind of suck, I know.

Since you seem to be a fan, and excellent Drawer of Warcraft Characters, i would love to see a Blademaster / Demonhunter (together or not :O). Although...seeing your style you could probably draw a Preistess of the Moon quite well too!

Excellent drawings, very very excellent in fact. Keep it up!

Oh god, you mean she's still alive?!

So the wacom tablet I mentioned above that I got as a replacement for my dead tablet PC?

Yeah, it wasn't working properly (the buttons on the tablet weren't responding to being pressed). Then I had to go through trying to return the damn thing (the cons of buying stuff online), blahblahblah. Plus I went through a lot of shit because I realized that I'd have to stay at college one year longer than I intended. To say the least, my parents and my college fund were not happy.

SOOOOO... If I owe you a picture for a trade we've done in the past, I cannot express how sorry I am. I still remember who you are, and I will make it up to you somehow.

Enough emo griping. Lately I've gotten into making magnets with polymer clay. I've been trying to sell them, but haven't had much luck with that thus so far (but if you're interested in any, let me know XD). Here are the ones I've made so far:

Shaymin's flowers actually have six petals. Obviously, I CAN'T COUNT.

OM NOMNOMNOM GINGERBREAD MAN MORTY.

They're AMAZING! I especially love your "polymay magnets". They're awesome. I would buy them, but i'm broke... :(
My favourite is the Shaymin xD

Agreeing that the magnets are awesome. If you ever make any of Chinchou, Crobat, Mismagius, or Bellossom, let me know and I'll buy them off of you in a heartbeat.

The rest of the art in your thread is awesome too (I especially like the first one and the one with Dragonite flying over the E4 building), but for some reason I can't see some of them, like Entei. :(

Agreeing that the magnets are awesome. If you ever make any of Chinchou, Crobat, Mismagius, or Bellossom, let me know and I'll buy them off of you in a heartbeat.

The rest of the art in your thread is awesome too (I especially like the first one and the one with Dragonite flying over the E4 building), but for some reason I can't see some of them, like Entei. :(
Yeah, I don't know why sometimes my pictures go missing for no apparent reason. It seems that imageshack and photobucket just like to act up every now and then. >_<

And thanks for the compliments! I'll be making more magnets this weekend. In fact, I'll send you a PM about it right now. :)

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Holy tits, that drawing of Ivy is amazing, dude. She's always been my worst character, but she looks so totally ill here.
Can't wait to see it colored if you chose to do it :0

Holy tits, that drawing of Ivy is amazing, dude. She's always been my worst character, but she looks so totally ill here.
Can't wait to see it colored if you chose to do it :0
"Holy tits." XD

And if by "dude" you mean that I'm a guy, I'm actually a girl. ;p

She's crazy hard to use in SC4. I think her weapon has like four different states now, with different attacks for each state? Madness. I also can't wait until I get around to coloring it. >_>

Wow, this art is surely amazing. If you are taking trades for art I'd have one request for you. Either that, or if you could send me a PM about some commission prices, especially a magnet, I'd greatly appreciate it. You have some great talent! Hope all ends well with your tablet.

Umbreon magnet! The reflection makes the paint job look kind of bad, but trust me, it looks much better in person. (And yes, MagicMaster87, I've started on your commissions. I've finished sculpting Chinchou and Crobat so far.)

I like how the indentations on the face look like a snout. If that was accidental, then you need to keep being clumsy like that. :P

By the way, I don't know if you intended to or not, but I don't mind if you post pictures of my magnets on here. Just in case you're one of those people who prefer to get permission on their commissions.

I like how the indentations on the face look like a snout. If that was accidental, then you need to keep being clumsy like that. :P

By the way, I don't know if you intended to or not, but I don't mind if you post pictures of my magnets on here. Just in case you're one of those people who prefer to get permission on their commissions.
I guess I will keep being "clumsy," then. XP And thanks for letting know about posting your magnets.

My CAP 9 submission. Fear its sucky, rushed-ness.

Was really sick with a really messed up schedule for the past two weeks (this picture was completed around 4 in the morning, I think). Finally feeling a lot better now, SO I CAN STOP BEING USELESS AND WORK ON MY COMMISSIONS IN BETWEEN ALL THE SCHOOL WORK I'VE MISSED YAY. /is shot

Anyway, this was a request from my boyfriend. The scanner took out a lot of the coloring in the sword, unfortunately.

Wow. That's awesome. The shading on the jacket-thing looks incredible. Actually, all the shading is top-notch. Great work.

If you're ever looking for inspiration / something to draw, Kratos from Tales of Symphonia is something that would fit your art style. Try his Judgement Costume if you ever feel inspired.

Long overdue commissions for MagicMaster87:

Bellossom and Crobat were a real pain in the ass and required several tries because they kept on breaking in during the baking process. Particularly Bellossom's flowers. @_@ If anything, Bellossom's probably the hardest magnet I've made yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)