Battle Spot help my team plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii!!! I'm a little new to pokemon so i need some help with my team. I am open to any suggestions so feel free to give me advice

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Return
Mega Kangashkan was the base of this team. He is arguably the best pokemon in battlespot singles. I picked because of what a monster he is and how much damage he can give off

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Grass Knot
I usually bring him in as a lead. If a team is weak to greninja, i am usually able to take at least 1 or 2 down with this guy. I think he is a good counter to a lot of common leads as well.

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
I wanted him so he can take a super effective move use weakness policy and possibly clean up team.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Tomb
This is very good with stab outrage and stab eq he can really dish out damage. I am opting to switch out stealth rock for swords dance and put a focus sash on him. If i were to do that i would need to take off focus sash on greening though

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 52 Atk / 244 SpA / 212 Spe
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Superpower
- Protect
I picked him take down some counters of kangashkans. I may switch out this set for a all physical build but not sure.

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
I have this guy to be a fast and hard special attacker.

I've been doing pretty good with this team. I picked blaziken, gengar, and garchomp because they are all possible megas which might confuse the opponent. I know this is a very offensive team and may not have the best synergy but that's why i'm here so please leave me any suggestions to help my team. Thanks!!!:)

Last edited:
hi. sorry to say this, but I think this thread will be locked. It requires more description of each individual role. Fix it quick, before moderators lock it!

not sure if you should bring weakness policy into play on aegi, though. It's a risky play, requiring it to get hit with a super effective move to activate. instead, opt for leftovers, which are aegislash's only reliable recovery.

hi. sorry to say this, but I think this thread will be locked. It requires more description of each individual role. Fix it quick, before moderators lock it!

not sure if you should bring weakness policy into play on aegi, though. It's a risky play, requiring it to get hit with a super effective move to activate. instead, opt for leftovers, which are aegislash's only reliable recovery.
Added a little bit and thanks for the suggestion i'll give it a try

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello IceMan9746 , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)