HOLY SHIT

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
guys I just watched Black Swan.

The film is fucking incredible easily in my top 10. holy fuck. I don't know how to feel or express the absolute beauty I just sat through. The movie is just something unlike any other film I've ever watched.

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
1984? It was 1984 once. They locked me in a house. A burning house with books. And books made me think. (Why is the thermostat saying 451, honey?)

Think? I could not think. So they made me think War is Peace. And I committed thoughtcrime.

Thoughtcrime? I did it once. They tortured me in Room 101. They made me die. I live now to praise B.B.

B.B.? He is our glorious king. We will win our war on Oceania. We will become supreme. In the year 1984.

1984? It was 1984 once. They locked me in a house. A burning house with books. And books made me think. (I'm dying over here, Winston!)

go watch One Life and try to not cry when Anthony Hopkins is told what happened to the children the man he plays failed to rescue

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Natalie Portman killed it and it’s one of my fav films but the nail scene still gives me the heebie jeebies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)