Asek

Banned deucer.
Metal Sonic was......

Dear Metal Sonic

You are Mythra!

You are a Vanilla Town. Your vote is your weapon

You are aligned with the Good Guys. You win when Torna is eliminated

Deadline for night actions in 24 hours

Jesus Christ, chaos and venting escalated quickly in d1.

Asek, you'd be kind to announce dl early, I wasn't the only one you caught not voting.

Just before dl, I made my analysis of who are the scummiest people. It shouldn't be of any surprise that it was Duskfall:

Seems like if you have a complaint about balancing it would be made prior to game start, especially when you feel it's pro-scum. (Pro-scum rules are more likely to hinder than help you). The fact apricity has waited to voice this opinion gives me the vibe that he is trying to overly demonstrate how towny he is, which is a scum move.
The irony of that post is amazing. Just the fact that he accuses someone of being scum over an afterthought is a scum move in itself. He tried to make himself "seem" like town while making the scummove of blaming someone else not to be. Unreal. I'm surprised that no one except Apricity was close to make this noticed.

I want also to notice that the wrong people tasted the blade of the guillotine (or were close to). Metal Sonic and Apricity were the only ones to punish the useless pressure of CaffeineBoost (on the very first post of d1). For now, Duskfall98 the overdefensive and CaffeineBoost who can't decently start a game are respectively both of my mafia suspicions.

Honorable mention goes to ItzViper482 and Texas Cloverleaf that lynched FormerHope for no valuable, logical or shared reason... and quite at the same time.

P.S. : Sorry for not being active so much, I thought I could keep up well with the pace of the rest of the people here even with my extended working hours. I know doing that kind of a post after a certain absence will bring me nothing but hate. I just want you guys to know that I'm trying my best to make it through this game and make town win with the time and energy and logical abilities I have on my hands to do so. If you want to make me pay the price by lynching me or accusing me over anything, thank you for sharing the reason why to the thread and being open-minded enough to find who's being dishonest between the people bolded.

Thank you for understanding and being indulgent to my case.

ChangedWawmen

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
The one game he was town... am I doing this meme right?

Anyway I am literally about to go to sleep so I'll just repeat something I said earlier and be off.
I want also to notice that the wrong people tasted the blade of the guillotine (or were close to). Metal Sonic and Apricity were the only ones to punish the useless pressure of CaffeineBoost (on the very first post of d1). For now, Duskfall98 the overdefensive and CaffeineBoost who can't decently start a game are respectively both of my mafia suspicions.
Hi, how are ya?
See that first post I made on Day 1? That was a random vote accompanied by what should be an obvious joke. MS and I bounce off each other for a bit after that and we were fine until MS SR'd Texas for what appeared to me to be questionable reasons. His voting pattern after that was... fucking horrible. Now idk if the useless pressure was referring to the Day 1 random vote on Jayflush or the fact that I was adamant that we lynch MS. If it was the former, I want you to seriously consider exactly how somebody gets a scumread from somebody posting "confirming". If it's about MS, fair enough but the reasons I had for lynching him were very solid.

Anyway, welcome to the game. Good night.

The one game he was town... am I doing this meme right?

Anyway I am literally about to go to sleep so I'll just repeat something I said earlier and be off.

Hi, how are ya?
See that first post I made on Day 1? That was a random vote accompanied by what should be an obvious joke. MS and I bounce off each other for a bit after that and we were fine until MS SR'd Texas for what appeared to me to be questionable reasons. His voting pattern after that was... fucking horrible. Now idk if the useless pressure was referring to the Day 1 random vote on Jayflush or the fact that I was adamant that we lynch MS. If it was the former, I want you to seriously consider exactly how somebody gets a scumread from somebody posting "confirming". If it's about MS, fair enough but the reasons I had for lynching him were very solid.

Anyway, welcome to the game. Good night.
I don't get why Jay FT would be 74% scum since you don't know anyone's role.

But I still think that Metal Sonic and Apricity have shown good faith by the plays they've made.

I think my intentions are pretty clear now : Vote Duskfall98 , I'm still yet to figure out who could be the second scum.

Jesus Christ, chaos and venting escalated quickly in d1.

Asek, you'd be kind to announce dl early, I wasn't the only one you caught not voting.

Just before dl, I made my analysis of who are the scummiest people. It shouldn't be of any surprise that it was Duskfall:

The irony of that post is amazing. Just the fact that he accuses someone of being scum over an afterthought is a scum move in itself. He tried to make himself "seem" like town while making the scummove of blaming someone else not to be. Unreal. I'm surprised that no one except Apricity was close to make this noticed.

Honorable mention goes to ItzViper482 and Texas Cloverleaf that lynched FormerHope for no valuable, logical or shared reason... and quite at the same time.

P.S. : Sorry for not being active so much, I thought I could keep up well with the pace of the rest of the people here even with my extended working hours. I know doing that kind of a post after a certain absence will bring me nothing but hate. I just want you guys to know that I'm trying my best to make it through this game and make town win with the time and energy and logical abilities I have on my hands to do so. If you want to make me pay the price by lynching me or accusing me over anything, thank you for sharing the reason why to the thread and being open-minded enough to find who's being dishonest between the people bolded.

Thank you for understanding and being indulgent to my case.

ChangedWawmen
In my defense after my former hope lynch I was very afk lol

Also I said that I didn’t like a post he made with my vote which while it is deffo not a lot that was kinda my thought process on that early vote I was planning on changing my vote when someone else was scummy or fh was more towny but irl stuff happened and I never got to it. Once again I am very sorry

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Not much happened when I was asleep...
I don't get why Jay FT would be 74% scum since you don't know anyone's role.

But I still think that Metal Sonic and Apricity have shown good faith by the plays they've made.

I think my intentions are pretty clear now : Vote Duskfall98 , I'm still yet to figure out who could be the second scum.
IT WAS A JOKE! AN HOUR 1 JOKE!
Also there are 3 scum in this game. Hooray.

Skimmed through the thread last night and I just can't see how caffeineboost would be town.
Also I've played about 10 games with flush and it seems that he's town so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)