Hyper Offense Ranked #12

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Recently, I've been trying to create a new team that could cover most of the threats in OU. After lots of teambuilding, I decided on this team to use. For a while now, it has been amazing and has really done me well. But yet, many of my pokes are frail, and die to faster threats. Any help would be greatly appreciated on what to change and what not to :)

The Team-

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 192 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Classic Lead Ape. Has worked very well for me. I stay away from Sash, because it has never done anything good for me, and the extra power of Life Orb helps me net surprise KOs.

Celebi @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Thank God GameFreak gave Celebi Nasty Plot! This thing has one me so many matches. After just one Nasty Plot, this thing blows through teams, with great speed and offense and amazing bulk. Hidden Power Fire over Ice, because I have other pokes to deal with Dragons. Earth Power for Heatran mainly, and Giga Drain for constant recovery.

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge

Since D/P, I always liked Mamoswine, but never really decided to use him. This gen though he is a monster even in OU. With Skyhigh attack and decent speed, he can outspeed many pokes and do insane damage with Earthquake. Stone Edge is mainly for Volcarona and just for coverage. I chose it over superpower because superpower doesn't cover much. The Focus Sash may seem strange, but it's great for when a poke has set up, such as Volcarona getting a few quiver dances, or a Salamence with one too many Dragon Dances. Ice Shard for Priority, and Icicle Crash for a High Power Second Stab.

Latios (M) @ Dragon Gem
Trait: Levitate
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I still can't believe Latios went down to OU. With Blazing Speed, Amazing Special Attack, and decent bulk, I replaced my Hydreigon with this guy. Standard set, but I use Thunderbolt over psyshock, because Gyarados can give me trouble. Surf for Heatran, and Hidden Power Fire for Ferrothorn, Forretress, and Scizor. Dragon Gem seems very unorthodox, but With stab and Dragon Gem Boosted in, A Draco meteor hits 305 Base Power which OHKOs pretty much the whole metagame.

Hitmontop (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Mach Punch
- Sucker Punch

Another UU, I'm using in the OU metagame. Hitmontop is my greatest user of priority, and usually what i send out if I'm getting swept. Fake out plus Mach Punch really does a great deal to things. CC is used over Hi Jump Kick because I don't want to miss, and CC still does an insane amount of damage with the Life Orb. Max HP is used because again, this is a priority attacker. Sucker Punch is mainly for ghosts, but I might change it with Stone Edge, Because Sub-Disable Gengar walks all over me.

Rotom-W @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

What's an OU team without Rotom-W? Choice Specs and Max Speed make this thing quite a beast. Choice Specs Hydro Pump Does a massive amount to most pokes. Volt Switch for switching out and getting nice damage on things, and Thunderbolt to finish bulky waters such as Jellicent that don't die to Specs Volt Switch. Hidden Power Ice is used for dragons and grass types.

Well that's my team! Thanks for Watching and Rate it!

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Ok, Clearly The Pictures Don't Come up, so how do i change that? Thanks =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)