Tournament I Can't Believe It's Not the PU Open II - Won by Sam I Yam!

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am 1-1 atm vs my extremely disrespectful opponent and i want to take the win.

I contacted him day 1 and he couldnt play the whole weekend so he asked to play tuesday, since he was busy and i gave him good times 10pm-1am my time due to timezone differences. Tuesday after i waited until 1 am he vmed "sorry i am busy, lets play same time tomorrow". I said ok.. he comes 30 mins later, and says he is in a hurry, wins game 1 and tries to get timer win when i dcd. After he got destroyed in g2 he said i gtg and left. I informed him i will go for act win, and he posted on my wall "lmao u can try buddy."

Attempted to play but does not respond me although he is on forums all day. Up to you..

I am 1-1 atm vs my extremely disrespectful opponent and i want to take the win.

I contacted him day 1 and he couldnt play the whole weekend so he asked to play tuesday, since he was busy and i gave him good times 10pm-1am my time due to timezone differences. Tuesday after i waited until 1 am he vmed "sorry i am busy, lets play same time tomorrow". I said ok.. he comes 30 mins later, and says he is in a hurry, wins game 1 and tries to get timer win when i dcd. After he got destroyed in g2 he said i gtg and left. I informed him i will go for act win, and he posted on my wall "lmao u can try buddy."

Attempted to play but does not respond me although he is on forums all day. Up to you..
I'm sorry I have a life. Things came up that were unavoidable. You said in game that you would claim activity win if I left when something urgent had come up irl, that I almost missed because I decided to play due to your statement. Now I don't really care about Pokémon near enough to argue with you about this, so you can take the win. But calling me out as disrespectful is in bad taste when you were not even close to trying to understand. I posted that on your wall because of what you said in game and it pissed me off. I have been at home for a total of 2 hours outside of my sleeping time and that was spent doing more important things than playing Pokémon. I don't normally go on tirades like this but when someone attacks my character, even if online on a competitive Pokémon forum, it's just not okay.

Me and my opp were supposed to yesterday but didn't found him at all neither did he respond im only able to play Sunday and Tuesday so if he doesn't react or w/e activity for now.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Got contacted with less than a day but then he went offline, while it was in the hours I proposed so it could have worked. I hate activity for many reasons but at the same time I'm not really up to play past 6AM, even with my weird schedule, and I'm not going to wake up in four hours for a match that may or may not happen.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I stopped subbing people after friday so this sucks .-. there's a few win gives

win gives:
Mysterious M vs. Rakan
snagaa vs. Kris
CBU vs. Bloodz

activity:
Akir vs. Haakunite - never got a response
GenZeon vs. blinkboy - blinkboy died
EviGaro vs. kushal00 - kushal00 missed the scheduled time

coinflips:
Rage.Spam.Quit. vs. Insert Old Meme - neither was inactive, they kinda just both forgot

[18:50:22] %pancake: !pick Rage.Spam.Quit, Insert Old Meme
We randomly picked: Insert Old Meme

blazenix vs. Optical Real - same situation

[20:09:09] %pancake: !pick blazenix, optical real
We randomly picked: optical real

extensions: extension deadline is Tuesday, August 29th.
MFJr King vs. Slowbroth
kilometerman vs. Hart12
Raseri vs. Aurora
Tangelo vs. Seo.
Liquidocelot vs. Abyssal Ruins
Jarii vs. EasyPickings
Specs Jigglypuff vs. TSR

and that brings me to this match.

BuzzkillAmpharos VS egalvanc

BuzzkillAmpharos is definitely dead (last activity), but egal has not attempted to contact him or really been active at all himself. So... at the judgement of myself and -putl anty, we are double subbing this match. I know this is very late but if you can't play a no johns match then this match will be coinflipped with all of the other extensions. So please play. no johns.

The double subbed match is sparktrain VS Senpai D.M. GET IT DONE PLEASE :D if you can't it will be flipped.

That's all, matchups in next post!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
i missed one of the activities in the last post.

Rennyjesus vs. Garry2Scary - a much more active scheduler.

Anyway...

Round 2
Reminder: Hariyama, Samurott, and Barbaracle are BANNED. If anything is banned during this round, it will remain unbanned for the rest of the round.
GenZeon vs Grunkulous
RawMelon vs (Raseri vs. Aurora)
(Specs Jigglypuff vs. TSR) vs Hys
SANJAY vs Finding True Love
Bad Luck Leo vs Holiano
Swayzelicious vs Organo84
Has Tattoos vs Rapture
Aaronboyer vs Teddeh
SpecsMegaBeedrill vs HJAD
Omfuga vs snagaa
CB Weedle vs (sparktrain vs. Senpai D.M)
GeneralAnnoyance vs hoblaph
Moderation is Key vs Chrisloud1
KevinELF vs (Tangelo vs. Seo.)
Sam I Yam vs Arifeen
Mysterious M vs Many
coolio1223 vs derter22
Broken Phobias vs Bloodz
(MFJr King vs. Slowbroth) vs Twix
Robert Alfons vs Gastro
Empo vs Optical Real
Ambi vs Ares
Steven Snype vs Akir
Dundies vs (Jarii vs. EasyPickings)
Insert Old Meme vs Dibs The Dreamer
Rennyjesus vs TheHungrySnorlax
Beksel vs (kilometerman vs. Hart12)
PursuitOfHappiny vs LuckOverSkill
Axia vs SergioRules
iRebel vs TJ
EviGaro vs (Liquidocelot vs. Abyssal Ruins)
Megazard vs amber lamps

Extension deadline is once again Tuesday, August 29th. Please get it done or I will coinflip.
All other matches have the deadline of next
Saturday, September 2nd. Let's have no johns, no extensions and no activity calls :D

HAVE FUN :D

highlight matches

Megazard vs. amber lamps
iRebel vs. TJ
Robert Alfons vs. Gastro

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Contacted

Megazard vs. amber lamps - I think megazard plays more sm so this should be fun
iRebel vs. TJ - not going to comment on my own game
Robert Alfons vs. Gastro - I think Robert is the better player

Last edited:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Megazard vs. amber lamps - Megazard is winning this whole tour because he'll get really lucky
iRebel vs. TJ - both are my boys really excited for this matchup
Robert Alfons vs. Gastro - idk really know how either plays but the Fudge Packing Passimians made me laugh

Also Slowbroth better win so we can face off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)