I Just Hyper Trained My Age IV

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It finally happened. At around 31 years ago today, at 10:09 AM, I was born.

I realize making a birthday thread for myself is sorta cringe. I mean, Smogon has a birthday's page for anyone who wants to go on a happy birthday wall-spree.

On a side note, congratulations to BigPelf34 , Error404Unknown , GregoryStellar , Inferno1302 , WFG-Polar and maryqueenosquats for sharing a birthday with me and being older than me! I'm not doing this to be annoying, I genuinely am happy that you've been around longer than me, and may be more wise than me in various aspects!

Oh and special shout out to Seven16 . Not only are you older than me and turned a year older today, but you got an SMB1 Mario avatar! That's worth many bonus points in my book!

Anyways, I don't have some grand epic essay to make. I'm honestly only making this thread because the Pokemon-nerd part of my brain is like "LOL YOU ARE NOW AS OLD AS THE MAXIMUM IV FOR A POKEMON STAT!"

I figured, I can only make this thread once in my life, so I'll take that chance, cringe-posting be damned! Today, I've maxed out my age IV!

31 feels like a weird age to me. I'm not what you'd call young, but I don't feel old either. I do feel ancient whenever I go to the Showdown Lobby though, it still sorta rocks my brain that I joined Smogon over 14 years ago, and thus have been on Smogon longer than a lot of the chatters there have existed! My life isn't really where I imagined it would be, but hopefully I still got a good amount of life left, and I still love learning new things every day.

Right now, I'm waiting to get back to college, I got some financial and other life stuff to work out currently. But to this day, I am still highly interested in various fields of astrophysics! So as you may have noticed, I've been hanging out on Smogon for a lot of my free time. Beyond just loving the community in general... I am still very into Pokemon LOL, hence this thread! And I'm still doing analyses too, feels weird to be writing Pokemon analyses for almost half my life now! Granted, I gotta admit... back in 2009, I would have expected to still be with Ubers, not Gamefreak's singles format of all things!

Still love ya though Ubers. I actually laddered with a team McGrrr (a real OG Smogoner honestly, even older than me! I used to see your name while lurking!) gave me from the Ubers bazaar recently, it was a fun climb to the 1500s! I should make time for Ubers again... especially with stuff as deliciously strong as Miraidon and Koraidon!

Apologies folks, if you are reading this and expecting some EPIC TRIBUTE thread. Today when I woke up, I made myself a coffee, ate a sausage (hmm I should probably lay off the red meat), and went "lmao I'm 31 years old today". As I write this, it is literally 5 minutes until I am officially 31 years old, so I'm just gonna highlight a bunch of random people I like or have made an impact on me. I'll miss way too many people, sorry about that! There's just far too many people that have made a big impact on me, love y'all!

Please use this thread to complain about being missed, and I'll probably comment on what you mean to me later :P

Train Man Jibaku Fireburn trickroom bojangles cant say Hulavuta DerpySuX Thick Fat Azumarill greilmercenary9 Aldaron Tangerine Psynergy chemcoop

Uh wow I ran out of time to list people, I barely got anyone. Here's to many more years of fun Pokemoning, and a decent life!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
damn our birthdays are so close. you've got 8 days and 10 minutes on me.

so if your age is a perfect IV, which stat is it in? I've got a day to think about mine, but it would probably be in attack!

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
damn our birthdays are so close. you've got 8 days and 10 minutes on me.

so if your age is a perfect IV, which stat is it in? I've got a day to think about mine, but it would probably be in attack!
Mine is probably Speed. I used to use Hasty Dialga back in ye olde gen 4 Ubers, so of course I'll focus on that!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
unrelated:took shrooms. HAPPY BIRTHDAYto a really cool guy. you have always seemed like an honest, caring guy and i respect that. you have never seemedto me like a guy who has a hidden agenda or will stab u in the back (outside of party game settings where this is encouraged (sus)). yay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)