I'm back...

*a loud alarm plays in the background with various beeping sounds continuously going off in what sounds like a small control room*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION: fany- fanyfan. this is faint, do you read me? it is the year 2018. whatever you do, do NOT join the weeb server. godspeed, child.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
maybe we'd remember you if you put forty-three chicken nuggets in your anus

see it'd be more impressive because when you could only order boxes of 6, 9, and 20 chicken nuggets from McDonalds, the highest number you couldn't order using these denominations was 43 chicken nuggets. now one can easily get 42 chicken nuggets by ordering four boxes of 9 chicken nuggets and one box of 6, but ordering 43 chicken nuggets would take a lot more effort since the people taking your order would realise there's no way they could give you 43 chicken nuggets and therefore spit in your food (and nobody wants to shove saliva up there rectum).
anyway nowadays you can get chicken nuggets in bags of 4, so now you can make 43 chicken nuggets by ordering four lots of 4 and three lots of 9. highest number you can't order is 11... but nobody's gonna brag about shoving 11 chicken nuggets up their arse now are they?
anyway this small text extensively long note for a joke has gone on way too long. i'm gonna see if i can turn my arse into a projectile popcorn chicken launcher. now THAT'S something to brag about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)