Important birthdays on September 9th

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My mom (58)
Adam Sandler (55)
My cousin (40)
My other cousin’s daughter (14)
Smogoff (1)

How are we planning on celebrating today? Here’s what’s on the docket for me today:

For my mom’s birthday, we’re going out to eat tonight. At dinner I’m going to tell her it’s Adam Sandler’s birthday too which is going to ruin her day (she doesn’t like him). Then I’m going to call my cousin and tell him he’s old now. I’m not going to call my other cousin’s daughter because they live all the way in New Hampshire and I haven’t seen them in years so there’s no way she remembers me.

For Smogoff, I’m going to post this thread and thank the community for a year of fun :)

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i’ll spare y’all my sweaty $20 bills and say happy birthday to the most important thing in my life this past year, phoopes’ mom

where would we be now if not for the patience and comedic precision of the best and worst this forum has had to offer?

therapy, probably

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
I started dating my sailor moon gamer girl gf on 9/9/20, but that obviously pales in comparison to smogoff's first birthday.

Happy birthday smogoff, your birthday check is in the mail, please dont cash it until I give you the ok tho, I gotta pay rent.

Can we finally be told what brought about the demise of Firebot?
tennisace said:
Senior Staff received logs of a small private Discord server that was composed of several prominent members of the Firebot sub-community of Smogon. This server was home to 1) constant hate speech and death wishes directed at certain members of the community & 2) doxxed information of certain members of the community. Posting this material is unacceptable even in private spaces and as a result the following users are being banned:

Asek
DestinyUnknown
RODAN
Stratos
THE_IRON_KENYAN

While not warranting a ban, the following users displayed behavior unbecoming of staff and will be stripped of their positions:

GatoDelFuego
internet
shade

Due to a lack of available moderators, Firebot is locked until further notice.

ok now when will you tell us about [REDACTED]

EXTREMELY pissed off moderator edit: I don’t wanna see no MOTHERFUCKIN Sm*gon G*ld in my MOTHERFUCKIN Smogoff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)