Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to install raidcall, then search for "pokemon SV". I'm trying to get more people to semi-afk in there so we can ping each other when we need SV checks, or shiny hatches etc.
It is a program called Raidcall! Sign up on the raidcall website and download the program and if you search "pokemon sv" it's the first room.
In there doing checks. Just message Tosh the Tyrant or come to the SV checks channel.

Hey, I've tried to install InstaCheck, but when I click on it, it doesn't run...
http://puu.sh/5te6s.png (in french but it means that virtualrouteurplus has a problem and has to be closed)
I've done what is said in first post but I always have this problem.

I'm on Windows XP, does anyone have an idea about that ?

Instacheck completely won't work for me.... Can anyone help me out by checking my trainer and egg shiny values for me? :) FC in signature

Hey, I've tried to install InstaCheck, but when I click on it, it doesn't run...
http://puu.sh/5te6s.png (in french but it means that virtualrouteurplus has a problem and has to be closed)
I've done what is said in first post but I always have this problem.

I'm on Windows XP, does anyone have an idea about that ?

I was told Insta Check does not work on XP. It doesn't work on my VISTA or my Windows 7... =/

I'm seeking some help with hatching my eggs. Here are the TSV I'm seeking:

My TSV is 264 so if you want me to hatch you some shinies let me know and I will! :)

i don't really want 2 install anything new. call me old fashioned but i don't like my registry changing willy nilly ^_^. if ur online on pokemon can i add you?
I don't have Insta Check working. I have a buddy that does.

I don't wanna mess around with trying to figure this out on my laptop yet, but if anyone would be willing to help me check my trainer value real quick and PM me that would be awesome. :)

My Egg values are:

Anyone who has one of these let me know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)