NOC Islands Mafia - END: Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightsofCydonia I'm half willing to believe you are town, mostly because you are pretty good at having your heart on your sleeve. But I do think you have been heavily manipulated by mxmts to focus on Viper.

First off, to resolve this N1 and N3 bull.

N1's kill was used to pop a BPV. So nothing there matters.

N3 kill, I don't know entirely, but I think what I'm getting is

N3 you hooked Viper and meanwhile earlio saw Heal visiting you. Now it could still be a redirector of course, but unless I'm mistaken then heal being seen and assuming a kill was attempted on you, means that the kill could not have been hooked because if it was, then heal shouldn't have been seen because the kill would just straight up fail. Meaning instead it was either on another island and shenanigans happened or empoof blocked it.
Okay, this is what I've been needing the whole damn game. Akala has had a lack of people telling me "No, you're wrong, and this is why it's not definite." Players would rather poke at the silencer workaround than say "I think this proves he's not scum."

Empoof I want you in here and I want all the wibbly wobbly results you've got.

On a side note, this is also why I think the blizzard is a good thing, becuase Town is able to get together and catch each other up and determine where to go from here after we're separated again.

Okay, this is what I've been needing the whole damn game. Akala has had a lack of people telling me "No, you're wrong, and this is why it's not definite." Players would rather poke at the silencer workaround than say "I think this proves he's not scum."

Empoof I want you in here and I want all the wibbly wobbly results you've got.

On a side note, this is also why I think the blizzard is a good thing, becuase Town is able to get together and catch each other up and determine where to go from here after we're separated again.
Tbh I'm not sure it's mxmts but I do feel confident viper was silenced in an attempt to manipulate you

Town
Leonard - hasn't really been involved in the game, but has a verified tracking claim.
Empoof - Has brought up some good point in the game and been his usual Poofy self. Doc claim furthers the read, though he really should have said something sooner.
Toni - I am not ashamed to admit Toni is here for being braindead. Constant failure to pay attention to basic details of the game such as what fucking day it is, when that's the absolute least a scumteam could do for their scumbuddy.
Heal - Has been very engaged in the game and There is a conditional, though: If Moody flips Town, Heal is exposed as scum.

Null
Metal Sonic - would love to hear more from our newest resident.
Viper: not guaranteed as a catch anymore. Still have the thought of scum knowing how to fake their own abilities in my mind, but that kinda involves making a big stretch for reading spam as AI and that spam is further complicated by other players contributing to its growth. This read comes down to someone stepping up and filling in the gaps in my knowledge about results.
Mx: I did have some unspoken doubts in D4 about Mx being scum, but I'm also having trouble seeing how he fits into a scumteam without me being dead today.

Scum
Moody - the other half of a 50/50 where Town has already flipped. See the conditional for HealnDeal.

Toni voted for Fenrir in the middle of a night phase and didn't vote otherwise (though he said he was down with resolving the 50/50). Empoof voted for him in D4 and Viper blinked him as a scumread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)