SM OU It's Raining Blood (first real post)

Hola todos, you probably don't know me. And that's ok. I do my best work in the shadows, remaining just below the radar.

That being said, though, I'm relatively new to this whole battle fiasco (I made this account a while back, but I didn't really play that often). I tried constructing a team that revolved around Waterium Z Manaphy, using the best of my teambuilding knowledge.

Let's not stand on ceremony here, though. Enough of the theatrics.

Manaphy was chosen as a centerpiece of the team. Simply put, I like Manaphy a lot. A powerful mon who could rip apart most Stall and become super fast if I willed it.

Marowak-Alola was selected due to his ability to combat enemy Grass- and Electric-types (i.e. Serperior and Magnezone).

Core was relatively solid, though Marowak-Alola had a Stealth Rock vulnerability and thus necesitated Defog/Rapid Spin support. Latios was chosen over Tapu Fini due to ability to bait Quickzor/Ferrothorn (latter of which posed a threat to Manaphy).

Magearna was selected due to fact that it benefited from Rain and provided protection from Dark, Dragon, and Tapu Lele's devastating assaults. Also provided excellent support with Volt Switch.

Two Ground weaknesses necessitated a means to combat enemies such as Choice Scarf Excadrill and enemy Landorus-T. Landorus-T provided Intimidate to help Manaphy set up easier, Stealth Rock to provide indirect damage, and U-turn for team support.

Pheromosa was added to provide a high-speed, high-power force, as well as being able to U-turn.​

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog
- Roost

Latios is an ally I'm very familiar with, though the influx of Fairies wasn't overly helpful. Nonetheless, he does his main job – dealing high damage and Defogging – very well. He is possibly my favorite mon of all time – the movie gave me too much feels.

Unlike most Defog users, Latios actually has offensive presence with his attacking moves, which was a major factor when I considered him a spot on the team.

Hidden Power Fire allows me to actually reliably handle Ferrothorn and Scizor – the former would flee before Marowak-Alola, while the latter would either follow suit or reveal his/her Speed investment and eliminate Marowak-Alola with a Knock Off. This is of critical importance and is why I chose to forfeit Psyshock.

32 HP EVs minimize suicide damage a Life Orb inflicts, and Roost is chosen so I can handle enemies such as Thundurus and Keldeo repeatedly – it is important to note that Marowak-Alola cannot heal him/herself,. It also cushions HP Ices from the enemy more comfortably.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 26 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-T can provide indirect damage with Rocky Helmet and Stealth Rock, as well as direct damage with Earthquake. The indirect damage matters more, though – it is pivotal to allow Manaphy the best chance of eliminating the rest of the OPFOR.

The Intimidate is also a very useful tool – it allows Manaphy to setup on enemies with the weakened attack. and can prove especially useful. It was a large factor when I considered Landorus-T for the team.

Landorus-T was chosen over other mons such as Rotom-W, as he gave me Stealth Rocks while also providing a means of defense from various enemies such as Mega Pinsir.

Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

The main focus of the team. Waterium-Z serves two functions:
  • Provides Manaphy with additional Speed so that it can either knock a good hole into the enemy or finish what's left of them.
  • Gives Manaphy a more powerful Scald in case a high-powered move is required.
Waterium-Z also cannot be forcibly removed, meaning that Manaphy can act as a Knock Off shield (thus allowing Manaphy to handle enemies such as Bisharp and Weavile), or remain unaffected by a Trick.

Psychic was chosen as the secondary attack move of choice, as it provided the best neutral coverage possible while allowing me to better combat enemies such as Mega Venusaur and Toxapex. SpDef drops also came in handy to making Scald hurt more.

Scald burns foes, making them take even more indirect damage and allowing Manaphy to setup versus burned mons that relied on physical assaults.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 26 Spe
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere
- Volt Switch

Provides a shield versus Tapu Lele as well as any mons who cannot break through.

Dual STABs were a given, though Volt Switch was worth noting, as it allows teammates to get into combat while minimizing the damage they take.

Not much to say about Magearna.

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam

It's the fastest mon in the meta right now (outside of Scarf users), and also provides U-turn backup.

Pheromosa was chosen to give the team some necessary Speed. It was necessary to find a way to outspeed the 110 Speed mark.

Pheromosa was also chosen because it can knock holes into the team for Manaphy to handle later, or Manaphy could knock holes into the team for Pheromosa to handle later.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Will-O-Wisp

Marowak-Alola provides a shield versus Grass- and Electric-type attacks, providing Manaphy some degree of protection.

Marowak-Alola was also chosen because of his massive damage output. Dual STABs are resisted by few, and a Thick Club means that switch-ins are limited.

Will-O-Wisp was chosen to, again, allow Manaphy more opportunities to set up and deal more indirect damage to eliminate enemies faster.

• Greninja of both varieties are all the rage nowadays, and my sole means of defense lies in my Magearna who is unable to heal itself, or Pheromosa who is vulnerable to indirect damage and priority.
  • Enemy Marowak-Alola are also all the rage, and I am unable to defend myself very well against him.
  • Tapu Bulu inflicts massive damage, and – as most of OU is very eager to remind me – it can OHKO Latios. Switch-ins are limited.

your team is not bad but if u are running rain dance you should add rest to manaphy it heals and wakes up right away and you can use latias it is more defensive but is notably less of an attacker you need to add some defense to the team like chansey as a cleric heal bell or mew even can take the role. i think latias still has defog access and could run a stored power set i use with full hp and def investment + def = att and stored power, defog, calm mind and roost. also, use rock head on marowak for no recoil from the flare blitz. Also, pheromosa can pack z-me first which raises speed 2 stages for scarf protection and then does a z move off of what move they do

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Hi there cool team. One thing I noticed that you could have trouble dealing with is Mega Metagross as it can easily come in (in pre-mega forme) and get off a huge hit, since your main way of dealing with it, it's ability gets negated by Clear Body meaning it cannot switch in more than once. Also Swords Dance + Rock Polish Landorus-Therian is a major threat as if it's given the opportunity(maybe if latios is at -2) can easily tear apart this team. While Manaphy, and Pheromosa beat it without boosts, if Lando-T manages to get up that Rock Polish, it becomes really hard for this team to deal with it. Also I'd like to disagree with legend slayer. Rest on Z-Rain Dance Manaphy is NOT needed. ZRD Manaphy's main use is to getup +3 +1, and sweep teams with sheer offense, not recovering and attempting to beat things like Chansey. Also, Rock Head is really dumb on Marowak-A as then it no longer becomes a Tapu Koko answer.

-->
Celesteela is a solid option over Magearna. Celesteela provides you with a solid answer for Mega Metagross which I stated earlier can be a huge threat. On top of resisting both of it's STABs, it can use Flamethrower which not only hit Metagross, but hits Ferrothorn and Scizor. Leech Seed is one of it's main recovery options and works very well as it eats a lot of hits and can Leech Seed into Protect which can be very troublesome for your opponent to deal with. Changing Magearna won't hurt this team too much, as Celesteela can switch in to Psychic from Tapu Lele (main move they will be spamming vs your team) and easily recover that damage with Leech Seed. It also checks Tapu Bulu which you stated was a threat to your team. The given EV Spread maximizes HP and Special Defense allowing you to be a solid SPDef wall.

-->
Now that you have a solid answer to Scizor and Ferrothorn, there is no real reason to run Latios. Tapu Fini is a very, very good defogger as it has a solid defensive typing, stall-breaking coverage, and the ability to block status. Tapu Fini also easily deals with Ash-Greninja, and Alolan-Marowak which were the other 2 things you listed as big threats. This won't hurt your team at all, as Tapu Fini can easily check things you were weak too, while also providing defog. The only real issue that could come out of this is a weakening to Mega Venusaur, but with the addition of Celesteela, that shouldn't be an issue. The given EV Spread maximizes HP, and Defense, while also giving you enough speed to outpace defensive Landorus-T, and Jolly Azumarill.

Running a Choice Scarf on this can greatly help your team. The main use of Scarf is it's untouchable speed tier which comes in very handy vs Dual Dance Landorus-T. Choice Scarf Pheromosa with a Lonely nature hits 601 Speed, while Adamant +2 Landorus-T hits 562 Speed. You could opt for a Hasty nature to outpace +2 Jolly Landorus-T but I don't think that's the most common set, especially on Z-Move DD Landorus-T, as it lacks the extra power.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 240 HP / 200 Def / 68 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Defog

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower
- Protect
- Heavy Slam

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf
Lonely Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Will-O-Wisp

Hi there cool team. One thing I noticed that you could have trouble dealing with is Mega Metagross as it can easily come in (in pre-mega forme) and get off a huge hit, since your main way of dealing with it, it's ability gets negated by Clear Body meaning it cannot switch in more than once. Also Swords Dance + Rock Polish Landorus-Therian is a major threat as if it's given the opportunity(maybe if latios is at -2) can easily tear apart this team. While Manaphy, and Pheromosa beat it without boosts, if Lando-T manages to get up that Rock Polish, it becomes really hard for this team to deal with it. Also I'd like to disagree with legend slayer. Rest on Z-Rain Dance Manaphy is NOT needed. ZRD Manaphy's main use is to getup +3 +1, and sweep teams with sheer offense, not recovering and attempting to beat things like Chansey. Also, Rock Head is really dumb on Marowak-A as then it no longer becomes a Tapu Koko answer.

-->
Celesteela is a solid option over Magearna. Celesteela provides you with a solid answer for Mega Metagross which I stated earlier can be a huge threat. On top of resisting both of it's STABs, it can use Flamethrower which not only hit Metagross, but hits Ferrothorn and Scizor. Leech Seed is one of it's main recovery options and works very well as it eats a lot of hits and can Leech Seed into Protect which can be very troublesome for your opponent to deal with. Changing Magearna won't hurt this team too much, as Celesteela can switch in to Psychic from Tapu Lele (main move they will be spamming vs your team) and easily recover that damage with Leech Seed. It also checks Tapu Bulu which you stated was a threat to your team. The given EV Spread maximizes HP and Special Defense allowing you to be a solid SPDef wall.

-->
Now that you have a solid answer to Scizor and Ferrothorn, there is no real reason to run Latios. Tapu Fini is a very, very good defogger as it has a solid defensive typing, stall-breaking coverage, and the ability to block status. Tapu Fini also easily deals with Ash-Greninja, and Alolan-Marowak which were the other 2 things you listed as big threats. This won't hurt your team at all, as Tapu Fini can easily check things you were weak too, while also providing defog. The only real issue that could come out of this is a weakening to Mega Venusaur, but with the addition of Celesteela, that shouldn't be an issue. The given EV Spread maximizes HP, and Defense, while also giving you enough speed to outpace defensive Landorus-T, and Jolly Azumarill.

Running a Choice Scarf on this can greatly help your team. The main use of Scarf is it's untouchable speed tier which comes in very handy vs Dual Dance Landorus-T. Choice Scarf Pheromosa with a Lonely nature hits 601 Speed, while Adamant +2 Landorus-T hits 562 Speed. You could opt for a Hasty nature to outpace +2 Jolly Landorus-T but I don't think that's the most common set, especially on Z-Move DD Landorus-T, as it lacks the extra power.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Defog

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower
- Protect
- Heavy Slam

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf
Lonely Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Will-O-Wisp
I wish there were more team raters like you. Thanks for the assist.

My advice may not be necessarily as great (or nice-looking) as Amoonguss', but I think I have something worth note.

First off, you don't really have any good switchins to offensive psychic types, sans Magearna. Granted, Magearna is a really reliable switchin, but if that goes down, your team potentially gets rolled over by something like a choiced 'Kazam. Something else your team has a little bit of a problem with is speed control. I understand you have Pheromosa, but you really don't have anything particularly reliable to deal with certain scarfers (like the aforementioned Alakazam), but it's not too bad.

I agree that Tapu Fini would be superior over Latios, and it synergizes very well with Manaphy. That said, something else to consider may be specially defensive Starmie. I suggest this primarily because it gives you rapid spin over defog, which will keep the rocks on your opponents side of the field. And, its typing will give you another reliable switchin to psychic types -- plus with its good Special Attack and boltbeam coverage it retains most of the offensive prowess of Latios. It also provides you with a status absorber, which is something your team lacked prior.

One thing I'd like to suggest is Defensive Garchomp. With rough skin & rocky helmet, it's providing a little bit more chip damage (granted, the lack of intimidate, u-turn, and knockoff is a downfall). And, granted, it's not significantly faster than Lando-T, but it does provide you more options. It can still get off stealth rocks, which can be very helpful. And, with dragon tail, it can throw off your opponents momentum, which can still give you a chance to switch in to Manaphy. And, with edgequake coverage, it hits a lot of things very hard, even without much attack investment. Primarily, it's just a more offensive option over Lando-T, so it really comes down to playstyle.

I can't say I agree with changing Magearna for Celesteela. Granted, part of that is a bias with my love for Magearna and hate for Celesteela, but I think Celesteela makes your team much more passive. Magearna provides instant offensive pressure, in addition to the bulk. In fact, one thing I would suggest to consider is shift gear Magearna. Granted, I suggest that largely because personally, it's my favorite set in the gen 7 meta, but I do think it provides a purpose. For one, it gives you a solid setup option if Manaphy goes down for whatever reason. And two, the fact you can get off shift gear, scare your opponent, then volt switch on your opponent's counter, could potentially give you a lot more momentum throughout a match. It also doesn't get trapped and killed by magnet pull users (namely Magnezone) as it can hit 'em right back with Aura Sphere, but that's an afterthought.

Lastly, I'd suggest trading ice beam on Pheromosa for lunge. Lunge gives you many more opportunities to break down your opponents offenses, and switch in to Manaphy. Plus, it does provide a STAB move that isn't High Jump Kick, which is a bonus. You're not losing a whole lot from not having Ice Beam, aside the fact that you're mixed.

Ultimately, these are all just my personal suggestions. For most of these it really comes down to playstyle and personal preference. I tend to be a much more hyper offensive player, which definitely doesn't work for everybody. But, I think having a couple extra options to consider is never a bad thing.

Team importable: http://pastebin.com/Rhqd6S9j

My advice may not be necessarily as great (or nice-looking) as Amoonguss', but I think I have something worth note.

First off, you don't really have any good switchins to offensive psychic types, sans Magearna. Granted, Magearna is a really reliable switchin, but if that goes down, your team potentially gets rolled over by something like a choiced 'Kazam. Something else your team has a little bit of a problem with is speed control. I understand you have Pheromosa, but you really don't have anything particularly reliable to deal with certain scarfers (like the aforementioned Alakazam), but it's not too bad.

I agree that Tapu Fini would be superior over Latios, and it synergizes very well with Manaphy. That said, something else to consider may be specially defensive Starmie. I suggest this primarily because it gives you rapid spin over defog, which will keep the rocks on your opponents side of the field. And, its typing will give you another reliable switchin to psychic types -- plus with its good Special Attack and boltbeam coverage it retains most of the offensive prowess of Latios. It also provides you with a status absorber, which is something your team lacked prior.

One thing I'd like to suggest is Defensive Garchomp. With rough skin & rocky helmet, it's providing a little bit more chip damage (granted, the lack of intimidate, u-turn, and knockoff is a downfall). And, granted, it's not significantly faster than Lando-T, but it does provide you more options. It can still get off stealth rocks, which can be very helpful. And, with dragon tail, it can throw off your opponents momentum, which can still give you a chance to switch in to Manaphy. And, with edgequake coverage, it hits a lot of things very hard, even without much attack investment. Primarily, it's just a more offensive option over Lando-T, so it really comes down to playstyle.

I can't say I agree with changing Magearna for Celesteela. Granted, part of that is a bias with my love for Magearna and hate for Celesteela, but I think Celesteela makes your team much more passive. Magearna provides instant offensive pressure, in addition to the bulk. In fact, one thing I would suggest to consider is shift gear Magearna. Granted, I suggest that largely because personally, it's my favorite set in the gen 7 meta, but I do think it provides a purpose. For one, it gives you a solid setup option if Manaphy goes down for whatever reason. And two, the fact you can get off shift gear, scare your opponent, then volt switch on your opponent's counter, could potentially give you a lot more momentum throughout a match. It also doesn't get trapped and killed by magnet pull users (namely Magnezone) as it can hit 'em right back with Aura Sphere, but that's an afterthought.

Lastly, I'd suggest trading ice beam on Pheromosa for lunge. Lunge gives you many more opportunities to break down your opponents offenses, and switch in to Manaphy. Plus, it does provide a STAB move that isn't High Jump Kick, which is a bonus. You're not losing a whole lot from not having Ice Beam, aside the fact that you're mixed.

Ultimately, these are all just my personal suggestions. For most of these it really comes down to playstyle and personal preference. I tend to be a much more hyper offensive player, which definitely doesn't work for everybody. But, I think having a couple extra options to consider is never a bad thing.

Team importable: http://pastebin.com/Rhqd6S9j
Nice of you to stop by. I guess I should drop you a thanks for revealing some more offensive options (which I personally prefer).

3d

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender

Celesteela still switches into offensive psychic types, especially tapu lele since the main move they will be spamming is psychic, and usually run a choice set if packing thunderbolt. It also has Leech Seed for recovery.

Specially Defensive Starmie loses to Ash Gren making his team super weak to it. Misty Terrain blocked status so i don't get how it "lacked it before"

One thing I'd like to suggest is Defensive Garchomp. With rough skin & rocky helmet, it's providing a little bit more chip damage (granted, the lack of intimidate, u-turn, and knockoff is a downfall). And, granted, it's not significantly faster than Lando-T, but it does provide you more options. It can still get off stealth rocks, which can be very helpful. And, with dragon tail, it can throw off your opponents momentum, which can still give you a chance to switch in to Manaphy. And, with edgequake coverage, it hits a lot of things very hard, even without much attack investment. Primarily, it's just a more offensive option over Lando-T, so it really comes down to playstyle.j
This is a very offensive team. An offensive stealth rocker would suit this team very well, also Garchomp fails to beat prominent physical attackers such as DD Lando-T and Pheromosa.

Celesteela does not make this team super passive. Also your set is a win condition set which he already has plenty of.

Ice Beam is used for Landorus-T which I stated earlier is a huge threat, and really the only reason he's using Scarf Pheromosa. Also Lunge isn't really useful as you are mostly clicking u-turn for momentum...

-->

-->

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Defog

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower
- Protect
- Heavy Slam

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf
Lonely Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Will-O-Wisp
Landorus still has the immunity to ground but it would be nicer if u had no recoil with maro, substitute blocks status and recovery to be more effective then protect in some cases as well as take a hit or sometimes 2 and they can't outpredict u this way with protect they can just set up if they like if they see it coming and z me first is better then choice it gives +2 speed and does a z move off ur opponents attack.

3d

World Defender
Landorus still has the immunity to ground but it would be nicer if u had no recoil with maro, substitute blocks status and recovery to be more effective then protect in some cases as well as take a hit or sometimes 2 and they can't outpredict u this way with protect they can just set up if they like if they see it coming and z me first is better then choice it gives +2 speed and does a z move off ur opponents attack.
If you're so scared of taking recoil on marowak fire punch is always an option. Also celestela has that immunity to ground and tapu fini blocks status.

If you're so scared of taking recoil on marowak fire punch is always an option. Also celestela has that immunity to ground and tapu fini blocks status.
Honestly i like this team its not bad but my team doesn't have any of these except pheromosa you can check it here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-clean-up-team-the-janitor-arrives.3592526/#post-7183743 im gonna make changes and make room for chansey cleric probably get rid of nihilego but the pheromosa set is interesting

Hey man so I actually built a team very similar to this awhile back and I have some insight for you into things I saw while laddering. Unfortunately I'm on mobile right now so tomorrow night I'll write it all out when I can get on my computer.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, just one small thing from me.

Z Manaphy should really use Surf over Scald. The higher base power is greatly appreciated against bulkier threats:

+3 252 SpA Manaphy Hydro Vortex (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Magearna: 352-415 (96.9 - 114.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+3 252 SpA Manaphy Hydro Vortex (160 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Magearna: 322-379 (88.7 - 104.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Hey man, just one small thing from me.

Z Manaphy should really use Surf over Scald. The higher base power is greatly appreciated against bulkier threats:

+3 252 SpA Manaphy Hydro Vortex (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Magearna: 352-415 (96.9 - 114.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+3 252 SpA Manaphy Hydro Vortex (160 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Magearna: 322-379 (88.7 - 104.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
scald can be better in some instances because of the burn chance but this manaphy isn't being used for its staying power i personally use the bulky rain dance set

I guess I owe everyone here a thanks for trying to be so helpful. The fact that people are so interested in my team is truly inspiring.

Though please make team suggestions with care; I don't want this thread to be too cluttered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)