Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they wanted a healer one in love ball so I copied the order before realizing only my heal ball chansey has healer, not the love ball. I only have one with natural cure in love ball unfortunately
Glad to hear, there have been some issues with people trading stuff in Apricorn balls that should not be in Apricorn balls, so I just wanted to make sure that hadn't made its way to your thread.

About your CMT, sorry, didn't see anything I need ATM.

Hello, again:)

I'm interested in

Scatterbug(River) OT:Snail 42569 31/x/31/31/31/31
Solosis(HP Ice) Quiet Magic guard 31/x/31/31/31/x
Surskit Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Taillow Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Could you CMT for them?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...los-bred-lf-5-6ivs-shines-kalos-bred.3500337/

also I can breed them(female)
Vulpix
Meditite

Gastly
Misdreavus
Mawile
Houndour
Absol

Oddish
Misdreavus
Skarmory
Pichu
How about the phantump for my taillow
And I can trade you the scatterbug for a female 5 IV oddish and female 5 IV misdreavus, with some egg moves if you can breed me them?

I'm offering an imperfect Meditite
Meditite | Female | Pure Power | Adamant Nature | Quick Ball | 31/31/31/X/31/X | Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch | Non-Shiny |
For a:
Swinub
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Curse, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock, Earth Power

Does not need to be completely perfect, but attack, speed, and hp are requested to be perfect.
Sorry man I already have a perfect meditite.

I might be able to get some onto Trapinch, zubat, whismur, Meditite. Not sure about Vulpix
If you could try to breed some eggs on there that would be great, because all the ones I'll be giving you have egg moves on them, even though they're spitbacks.

So to recap, I want your:
Safari ball trapinch
Dream ball vulpix
Dream ball cleffa
Dream ball zubat
Lure ball magikarp
Love ball chatot
Love ball whismur
Love ball meditite

I can trade you all the ones you wanted except for the starters, just because it's still only a 12.5% chance to even get a female. Is that ok with you?

Glad to hear, there have been some issues with people trading stuff in Apricorn balls that should not be in Apricorn balls, so I just wanted to make sure that hadn't made its way to your thread.

About your CMT, sorry, didn't see anything I need ATM.
Yes, I've seen people (not on smogon) with the hacked apricorn ball starters and whatnot. I'm glad you guys are trying to keep that stuff off smogon, makes it easier to trust the trade threads on here. Most of us have worked hard breeding our own pokemon and trying to SV them, so it really sucks when people just hack things.

R u still interested even though non shiny and regular pokeball?
What the egg moves and nature on them?

Dratini/larvitar is adamant with dd
Vulpix is I think timid with no egg moves
Chansey is bold I believe or whatever the best nature is for it
Eevee is bold
Snorlax is adamant
Feebas is bold
All have 5iv. 31 Ivs are where they shud be. Sorry im at work

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If you could try to breed some eggs on there that would be great, because all the ones I'll be giving you have egg moves on them, even though they're spitbacks.

So to recap, I want your:
Safari ball trapinch
Dream ball vulpix
Dream ball cleffa
Dream ball zubat
Lure ball magikarp
Love ball chatot
Love ball whismur
Love ball meditite

I can trade you all the ones you wanted except for the starters, just because it's still only a 12.5% chance to even get a female. Is that ok with you?
That's fine :) I hope I can breed them this weekend. Also received like a 30+ from my friend.

Dratini/larvitar is adamant with dd
Vulpix is I think timid with no egg moves
Chansey is bold I believe or whatever the best nature is for it
Eevee is bold
Snorlax is adamant
Feebas is bold
All have 5iv. 31 Ivs are where they shud be. Sorry im at work
Sorry I have those already. I'm generally looking for ones in matching balls, or apricorn balls from HG/SS.

That's fine :) I hope I can breed them this weekend. Also received like a 30+ from my friend.
No rush on them. If you can't breed egg moves on some of them, let me know because some of mine don't have egg moves on them either

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Would you have any interest in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Heavy Ball Sturdy Skarmory? (no eggs moves currently, sadly)

Absol - Adamant | Super Luck | 6 IV | Play Rough, Sucker Punch | Lv. 74 | Female | OT: Brandon 15575

I know your usually only into untrained lvl 1 pokes but maybe for one already trained you'd accept a trained xD giving it a shot
Shiny HP fire timid latios lvl 100
Shiny Ycharizard timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
please let me know :) really want a shiny mega x)

Absol - Adamant | Super Luck | 6 IV | Play Rough, Sucker Punch | Lv. 74 | Female | OT: Brandon 15575

I know your usually only into untrained lvl 1 pokes but maybe for one already trained you'd accept a trained xD giving it a shot
Shiny HP fire timid latios lvl 100
Shiny Ycharizard timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
please let me know :) really want a shiny mega x)
How about for the charizard?

Hi :) Please cmt for FriendBall Bellsprout
I like your fast ball buizel :) What gender did you want?

Do you have any non-shiny pokemon with egg moves, bred in matching balls?

Yes, female sounds good. Let me breed it, and I'll pm you when it's ready :)
I do actually! I've recently started breeding ball mons! All have egg moves if your interested I can tell you :)

marill:quick ball
gastly moonball
absol: premier ball
tynamo: ultra ball (doesn't learn EMs)

(no eggmoves but HA)
diggersby luxball
keckleon nest ball

Yes, female sounds good. Let me breed it, and I'll pm you when it's ready :)
ok. Also, im already friends with your Y self - we have traded in the past. Would love to get access to another friend safari if you want to use X this time tho :P

I do actually! I've recently started breeding ball mons! All have egg moves if your interested I can tell you :)

marill:quick ball
gastly moonball
absol: premier ball
tynamo: ultra ball (doesn't learn EMs)

(no eggmoves but HA)
diggersby luxball
keckleon nest ball
Can you tell me the moves on the marill please? Also, do you think you can breed egg moves onto the kecleon?

CMt for chansey(nature healer in a love ball) cleffa in a love ball and a cyndaquil
Sorry I don't really see anything. Do you have any non-shinies in non-regular pokeballs that aren't listed?

ok. Also, im already friends with your Y self - we have traded in the past. Would love to get access to another friend safari if you want to use X this time tho :P
Yeah that sounds good, I think my X game is steel type - ferroseed and all that. I'll work on your bellsprout tonight, pm you soon! :)

Can you tell me the moves on the marill please? Also, do you think you can breed egg moves onto the kecleon?
:)
marill has superpower, aquajet and belly drum
and I can absolutly work on getting moves on Keck what ones were you thinking?
marill is adamant huge power btw and Keck is protean but I haven't done any nature or iv breeding on it yet

-edit-
also my team composition has changed and I don't really need absol any more so would I be able to ask for Aegislash - Brave | Stance Change | 31/31/31/X/31/0 | Shadow Sneak | Lv. 63 | Female | OT: IOWNU 31247 instead? If not I understand but I figured I'd give it a shot ^^

Last edited:

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Sorry I don't really see anything. Do you have any non-shinies in non-regular pokeballs that aren't listed?

Yeah that sounds good, I think my X game is steel type - ferroseed and all that. I'll work on your bellsprout tonight, pm you soon! :)
Hey there! Just wondering if you started working on my order yet and if I could maybe change it?

marill has superpower, aquajet and belly drum
and I can absolutly work on getting moves on Keck what ones were you thinking?
marill is adamant huge power btw and Keck is protean but I haven't done any nature or iv breeding on it yet

-edit-
also my team composition has changed and I don't really need absol any more so would I be able to ask for Aegislash - Brave | Stance Change | 31/31/31/X/31/0 | Shadow Sneak | Lv. 63 | Female | OT: IOWNU 31247 instead? If not I understand but I figured I'd give it a shot ^^
Ok I can trade you the shiny aegislash if you can trade me a female Marill and a female kecleon with disable, fake out, foul play and recover. Does that sound like a deal?

Hey there! Just wondering if you started working on my order yet and if I could maybe change it?
I have the petilil and alomomola done but I'm working on the others. What did you want to switch? It's not a problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)