KARAOKE 5: THE KEYS OF LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
winner ln

On to the next round!

THE PIANO

so yeaaaa. songs with pianos playing a prominent part in it only have fun negroes

Karaoke rules:
  • You have ten days to submit your entry.
  • You are permitted to reserve a song for three days. If the three days come and pass and you still haven't posted your entry, the song becomes fair game and you will not be permitted to reserve another song until the next round.
  • You are allowed to submit entries after the deadline for any particular round, but keep in mind that once people vote in the poll they can't change their votes. Also keep in mind that to change a poll, we need an smod, so there is no guarantee that your late entry will be posted to the poll in a timely manner, if at all.
  • Songs that you submitted in previous rounds cannot be used again. Songs that were previously sung by other people in other rounds are acceptable, but totally lame and we will make you sit with the nerdy kids at lunch if you do it.

Here are some sites that will work for uploading your entries:

http://soundcloud.com/
http://tindeck.com/

Also, this is a rather nifty program for recording your entries![/QUOTE]

pookar

Banned deucer.
gotta dig deep already did 2 of these previous karaoke submissions

could probably do bastard but thats fuckin boring and obscure

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Nightswimming - R.E.M.!

Hopefully I can get this done.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, not promising anything, but if you guys are really lucky, I might, tomorrow, do a recording of Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois

Tentatively reserving Misty... can't promise anything, though, since my microphone is crap and might not be able to properly record both myself and my piano playing...

As long as I can find a way to get this mic to work properly, I'm in ^.^

Frank Sinatra - "New York, New York"

Yeah, I'm goin' there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)