Kid Icarus: Uprising themed giveaway! [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello! So in honor of Kid Icarus: Uprising, I figured "Hey, Wynaut do a giveaway?" Kid icarus has some of, if not my, favorite characters to come out of a video game. They're hilarious, badass, and have great character development! So, here are the 'mons I'm giving away! They are all level 50 battle-ready!

Note: Egg moves are in Italics and tutor moves are underlined.
Togetic (Pit)

Nature: Bold
Ability: Super Luck
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Nasty Plot, Roost, Baton Pass, Dazzling Gleam
Fact: I was originally going to do Togekiss for Pit, but I found Togetic a bit more fitting, primarily thanks to its body shape.

Gardevoir (Palutena)

Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Hyper Voice
Fact: Trust me when I say not to google Palutena.

Absol (Dark Pit)

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Super Luck
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31.
Moves: Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Superpower
Fact: I actually have nothing against Dark Pit (or any clone for that matter) in Smash Bros.

Leafeon (Viridi)

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Leaf Blade, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Synthesis
Fact: Viridi is a badass. And she looks like a 10 year old.

Le directions:
1. Deposit a low levelled Pokemon into the GTS, and put the message "Icarus".
2. Make sure the Pokemon you are looking for is the correct one and level 41-50.
3. ???
4. Profit!

And if I cannot find you, either you were buried or sniped. Just redeposit, and profit. The following Common mons are not recommended:
Zigzagoon
Wurmple
Fletchling

EDIT: You CANNOT request a second mon, even if you request a different one. I want to give everyone a chance.

Also, shoutout to Recreant and Ransei for being great friends!

Last edited:
Deposited:

lv.1 Male Pidgey in a Fast Ball
IGN: Fiat

requesting a beautiful Absol :) (Dark Pit is actually one of my fav Smash Bros characters ahahaha)
Thanks in advance for this amazing giveaway, really liking the originality of it all!

EDIT: In case it gets sniped by the time you're online again, can you reserve one for me?

Last edited:
Deposited a Male level 1 Bagon requesting a 41-50 Absol with the message "DarkPit"
Requesting a female Absol please :) if not female, then male is fine but preferably female if you can
IGN is Kevin

Thanks so much for this giveaway, the theme is super creative!

I'd like to get Viridi please! I deposited a male level 14 Axew requesting for the Leafeon with the message Kid Icarus :) My IGN is Fernandoski. Thanks in advance!

Deposited a lvl 4 Male Bidoof
IGN: Twick
Would like Pit Plz.
Also Why no Hades? He's the best one.
Because I couldn't think of a fitting Pokemon for Hades. Looks like you got sniped. Try redepositing.
As for the others, I'll get to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)