Kimono girls gone wild! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favorite Gen 2 Pokemon? Gotta go with Donphan. I still look to it to this day as an excellent example of a Pokemon design. Clear, concise, and more than a little badass. Also, I love the updated Gen 2 Sugimori art, so elegant!

Wanted Pokemon: Chikorita
Deposited: Lvl 12 Female Zubat in a Quick Ball
IGN: Parker

Thanks!

Last edited:
it is a pokemon from the johto pokedex....y didnt specify that....that was a mistake...please dont skip me :) :)
You know, instead of passive-aggressively arguing with me about an obvious mistake (no one else made it) you could just own up to it and edit your post. I don't think I asked a lot from people for this giveaway, considering the extent of work I'm asking from you guys is a little thoughtfulness.

and specifically the entry 248 in the johto pokedex :)
That's not what I asked. If I wanted to specify Johto Pokedex I would have done so.

You know, instead of passive-aggressively arguing with me about an obvious mistake (no one else made it) you could just own up to it and edit your post. I don't think I asked a lot from people for this giveaway, considering the extent of work I'm asking from you guys is a little thoughtfulness.

That's not what I asked. If I wanted to specify Johto Pokedex I would have done so.
sorry!!!i edited my post....my bad :)

IGN: Charlotte
Deposited: Lvl 1 female Zubat
Requesting: Noctowl, please! HOOT HOOT

My favorite Johto 'mon?

So fast! So sleek! So purple! So annoying to evolve! Crobat was my Gold BFF.

To everyone waiting, I'll be finishing up tomorrow afternoon / evening PST after I get out of classes. I don't have my DS on me so I can't send anything right now. Hang tight.

Request:Chikorita
IGN:Sérgio
Deposit:lv18 female Zubat

My favourite 2nd Gen pokémon is Crobat.
Back when I first played Silver, I had no info on the new pokémon except the cover legendaries.
I decided to train a Zubat to be the the flying type of my team instead of the usual Pidgey. When my Golbat evolved into Crobat, my jaw dropped! I didn't know it would and I instantly fell in love with it's design. Now I always end up with a Crobat on my teams. I also love how it can be really useful in competitive battles with it's blazing speed and support moves (Super fang and Toxic rock!).

Attachments

#164 lvl 50 Noctowl @ Leftovers
* Myke * | 36964
Calm | Insomnia | ♂
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
moves: Toxic, Night Shade, Defog, Roost
fully redistributable
stock: 2

DEPOSITED: Zubat lv. 1 (M)
IGN: GIGI

My favorite is Ligia, it's a fantastic pokemon!

Requesting: Chikorita
IGN: Mason
Deposited: Zubat; female; level 12

My all time favorite from Johto is Ho-Oh. He's beautiful yet badass. And he has my favorite shiny form. Growing up I used to like Lugia because he was the cool one when we were kids, but when SS/HG came out I got HG so my sister could get Lugia because she really liked him. I never played Gold before and never had a Ho-Oh, and he was never in any movie so I never found a way to be ttached to him. But man I never realized how badass and gorgeous he is. I also have a thing for rainbows and birds, and named a ship in my sci-fi novel with rainbow-like engine streams after Ho-Oh (not called "Ho-Oh", but what I nickname my Ho-Oh.) I also got a perfect one from somebody recently and have been growing more and more attached to it as I've EV trained and now using it in battles.

I just want to keep editing this post and add more and more about Ho-Oh lol. But seriously over the years he has become my favorite legendary through his lore, the ashes item he holds, its cry, etc. The bells and the tower, and I just don't know, but playing Heart Gold back when it was released really awoke me to this Pokemon, it seems almost like it was a brand new legendary to me.

I also decided to edit this with my favorite theme as well, which is Ho-Oh's battle theme from HG/SS. :D

Last edited:
My favorite Johto Pokemon is Ampharos because Mareep was the first pokemon I ever ditched a starter for in my pokemon adventures. This bond makes Ampharos my favorite but as a bonus the shiny looks ridiculous:

Deposited: Level 15 male Zubat
IGN: DiceTemple
Wanted pkm: Chikorita

Thanks!!

Last edited:

I have always loved the Eevolutions, but when they expanded into Psychic and (at the time) the new Dark type, I fell in love with Espeon and Umbreon! They are like a perfect ying and yang :-)

Pokemon Requested: Slowking
IGN: Caitlyn
Deposited: Lv. 5 Ralts (female)

EDIT: Changed to Chikorita below (would love both but know I can't have both )
My Zubat just got sniped again!!! Maybe third time's a charm?

Putting up a Lv. 17 FemaLe Zubat.
Want: Chikorita
IGN: Caitlyn

I just got home and will send out the remaining Pokemon tonight after a nap. Make sure your Pokemon doesn't get sniped like the user above.

Sniped.

New Deposited Pokemon:
Zubat lvl 11, Male, Great Ball

Last edited:
IGN: JC
Requested: Noctowl Changed to Chikorita
Deposited: Zubat Lv.15 Male

Thanks for the giveaway.
Could not find you. Maybe you got sniped?

Wanted Pokemon: Chikorita
Deposited: Lvl 12 Female Zubat in a Quick Ball
IGN: Parker

Thanks!
Sent.

Request:Chikorita
IGN:Sérgio
Deposit:lv18 female Zubat
Sent!
IGN: Charlotte
Deposited: Lvl 1 female Zubat
Requesting: Noctowl, please! HOOT HOOT
Couldn't find you. Maybe you got sniped?

Requesting: Chikorita
IGN: Mason
Deposited: Zubat; female; level 12
Sent.

Any tips to prevent it from getting sniped a third time (followed your directions on what to post and such)?

Also, I'm having trouble found anything on GTS due to this:
http://3ds-sp.pokemon-gl.com/maintenance/

If I can't get the Zubat up tonight, what should I do?
You did get sniped again, but I will hold one for you.

Deposited: Level 15 male Zubat
Wanted pkm: Chikorita

Thanks!!
Sent.

Also with two Chikorita being reserved, all I have left is a sole Noctowl to give.

Typhlosion is my favorite Johto pokemon. Its design is really cool.

Deposited: lv. 18 Zubat (F)
IGN: Stephen
Request: Shiny Noctowl (Ash's Noctowl)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)