KoA makes pics, k?

I've been going through your music and i've noted that you're pretty good at composing songs and putting them together. My main issue is that the samples that you're using to make these songs are pretty low quality so it sounds like it comes from the limbo of between 8-bit and present day. I'm sure we'll see your music improve by leaps and bounds as you experiment but till then good work!

(note: is very very picky about what music she likes)

As for your chimera i've already seen it and I quite liked it back then. There's a few perspective issues and the rust could be better but it's certainly a creative design that fits well with the style of the movie.

Finally, goddammit KoA do more cel shaded type stuff! I loved your chu and floormaster soo much.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Hey guys time to make another 3 month update.

Admittedly I don't have as much work as I would have liked to show for, given how long i was gone, But I have been keeping myself busy I guess.

I spent like the last 3 hours trying to edit the OP, only to realize my plan have been foiled by a faulty computer!!! So in my fit of rage, I'll just post anything new I did that this thread hasn't seen yet.

My sprites for Collosoil. I'd say I'm about as proud of these as I am of Syclant's. I think the only thing stopping others form feeling the same was his diet that led to him looking skinny. :x I liked the animation too. :)

This is a sprite of Galbalan, the final boss of Ys: The Oath in Felghana. It's like halfway done and once completed, will be my largest sprite to date. I plan on implementing it in the Smogon game as a secret boss once finished.

You guys like the Dragon Quest series? Me too. In fact, I really love Slimes! I love them so much in fact I decided to do a lil Dragon Quest/Pokemon crossover and made some Slimes in pokemon style! Just finished these last night actually.

And that's it for now. What to expect from this thread in the future: Total overhaul of the first post, Updated Revenankh art, The first of my "CaP Scenes" series, and just some doodles in general.

It's time to breathe new life into this thread. You guys know whenever I disappear for a bit of time it's always the start of a new art renewal!

KoA, I've got to admit that you are a pro, especially with animations. As if your sig wasn't enough, that Colo animation is amazing and the slime has a certain charm to it. Nice job! I'll be looking forward to the next three month post lol

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Another sprite set today. This monster is also from the Dragon Quest games, the Bubble Slime! This is my last DQ to Pokemon conversion cuz I really need to work on other stuff lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)