Tournament LCPL IX - Finals [Won by Pakistani Phanpys]

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
SmallerVersion.png

banner by Derkpharocy / tsb
Records Spreadsheet
Scheduling Guide
Scheduling Spreadsheet

Congratulations to the final two teams, the Taillow Swifts managed by Serene Grace and the Pakistani Phanpys managed by Star. Best of luck to both teams!

:taillow: [#1] Taillow Swifts (4) vs. (4) [#4] Pakistani Phanpys :phanpy:
SS: babyboyblues vs. Jaajgko
SS: Luthier vs. Star
SS: ODR vs. MZ
SS: ima vs. lax
SM: Serene Grace vs. watashi
XY: Corckscrew vs. Finchinator
BW: trash vs. Void
DPP: Nails vs. obii

Deadline is ?????

Last edited:

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Alright team, I understand this is our do or die week. Just understand I'm proud of each and every one of you, and we worked our way here after a tough few weeks for this opportunity. I know we have the potential of winning, especially given our comeback and how bad the 2016s are doing. I will be here to test with any of you that need any help in any gen. And no matter what happens, I, Serene, your mother, love you always. Now let's go in and destroy them!!

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to the Pakistani Phanpys for winning LCPL IX!

I'd like to thank all managers and players for being (generally) easy to work with this season. For the most part, decisions were made efficiently, there weren't fights, and there was minimal bitching. From a host's perspective, this LCPL was very fun to watch.

And the biggest thank you goes to Merritt who did the lion's share of the hosting work this season. Thanks for being the real host.

See yall for LCPL 10!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)