Tournament LCPL XII - Finals [Won by Ohayo Oshawotts]

I seen the whole tour, I was at home watching the tour, you know. Before the tour even started, when I seen, I said Fille's probably gonna get 6 wins this tour. I don’t know what made me say that. My friends was with me, and they was like, ‘Okay’. When he hit 6, I was like, ‘He might as well go for 7 now’. I’m basically a fan of the game and to see this performance so far is unbelievable.

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
If the remoraiders have a million fans, then I am one of them. If the remoraiders have ten fans, then I am one of them. If the remoraiders have only one fan then that is me. If the remoraiders have no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against the remoraiders, then I am against the world.

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
As I believe it's a good custom, I'd like to do some shoutouts to our goons

robjr Sorry for starting you like that in that demon pool, I know you've had a rough patch in other tours as well around that same time but I was stubborn about getting you regardless cause, as most people here are aware of, you are a truly outstanding player.

Shrug The trophy we shoulda had 6 years ago. Sorry to drop u off like that as well, but we had an army and had to try and it just clicked a bit more it seems for Fragments.

RaJ.Shoot Yeah we ended up with 3 of the top BW players idk how this happened sorry you never got a fair shot to try anything else, I still think you're the goat :(

Surfy Last of the apologies, but you as well didn't really get the time to get a fair shot. It's what happens, I was still very much in agreement with Jox when he namedropped you as a player we really wanted.

Oscarx90 Damn our SV was stacked lol. You were king in the games you played, Corck wasn't wrong when he said you the fuck goat.

lechonk James Clutched a week and then dropped a bit, much appreciated to have you with us as well, ladderheroes for life

AM Sorry for passing poorly, still good to have you around Zimbot, even if we couldn't make it work this time.

Kipkluif speaking of, here's to the first of us to just be dropped in a random tier he didn't sign up for. ILU THO we been together for long, and your actual talent finally got a time in the spotlight this tour forreal

Fragments Heh, and here's to the second who just got dropped into something random. You + Kip truly was a sick combo, ty for stepping up and actually putting up quite a fight in that slot, respectable 3-3 with the lackluster support I provided.

Kodiak_45 People should know the drill, you're my #1 bw guy atm and I'm glad we getting this custom together bro, I am sorry not to get to play against you tho but you know how it is. We be killing it.

BeardedDrakon Fucking hell king 5-1 that's 2 tour wins in a row for the two of us? You're a machine and a loonatic and you done good in that demon pool.

Sylveon used calm mind holy shit, like that final record does NOT reflect how invaluable you are as a player. You are a hype machine and terrifyingly strong and I'm looking forward to watching your SCL games now that's 2 LC Tour wins in a row, what u doing later?

Loki scheisse we knew getting you that you'd be the #1 SV player no doubt AND YOU FUCKING DELIVERED 8-2 GODDAMN I'M GLAD WE GOT YOU bro you truly are the top of the new generation of LCers and I will have it said that we believed in you from the start. Hope you get to play with us for LCWC you magnificent fucking stag

gorex Last player we done in with a random tier he didn't sign up for, we already had the prep so was just about getting another top tier dog, thank you for being that fucking monster and for checking up on our Dpp you saved our season big as well. As said in chat, this is like our Nth tour together, so I knew going into this you were our fucking goon AND YOU DELIVERED AS WELL AND WE GOT TO PICK DPP AS A FUCKING TIEBREAKER SLOT BECAUSE OF YOU AND I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU ALLOWED US THAT POWERMOVE

rhydonphilip I guess it's time to let the world know how that ORAS run was possible too, thank you for being that reliable builder and prep machine, and thank you for redacted calc that shit was really nice to have

Collette sorry for haxing you, thank you for all the help and fun chats you're top tier

LilyAC ty for invaluable late help you carried me good

gali amazing presence later in the tour as well

tko Sorry we couldn't get you, I still love you and you were really nice to have with us for lates

Kaboom you too are a prep machine, probably incredibly undervalued this tour cheers for hoppin in with us

Albi second tour with me just chilling in the chat for a win, you're my lucky charm bro

Fiend You're still not as hot as me, but quite up there for sure

That's it ig, shoutouts Jox for bringing me on for this, I did not think we'd get to manage and I also kinda didnt want to but you're a drunk fuck and I love you and it worked so hey.

Just wanted to publicly say thank you to the Remoraiders for a season that didn't go as we wanted, but one that I very much enjoyed being apart of. It was a pleasure seeing all the work everyone put in, and hopefully I'm able to learn from it all.

Specifically, thank you to babyboyblues for being my biggest advocate and pushing Coco and Corck to pick me up for mids, I'm glad I didn't waste this opportunity.

bbb and goldenghost just got drafted for SCL as I write this up, extremely well deserved and good luck to both you. Loved being apart of the SV Kitchen with you excellent Chef's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)