League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Quick thing in regards to WCG. Is anyone else really excited to see Invictus Gaming play? I mean, they defeated WE, which has proved itself to be maybe the best LoL team in the world (perhaps), and that alone makes me pumped to see how they will fare

Waiting to see how they do against CLG CA, which is basically one of the best teams in the world.
I really wish they could have Xpecial and Reginald instead of jiji and elementz. Basically I think TSM with hsgg would be the best na team possible (or Voyboy and Scarra in place of hotshot and regi)

was in one of the teams that lost to the qualifying team, they're exceptional but not quite at the level of dignitas and friends, still be interesting to watch though

Somebody posted a thread in reddit with a great deal of info about iG
Watching their match for TGA, a big chinese tourney, I'm amazed by how aggressive and dominant they can be. Their Alistar play alone is incredibly potent, and their AD carry is supposedly the best in the world

Patch preview was interesting, to say the least. Lifesteal and spell vamp quints worry me, interested to see what numbers gold seals are going to have.

Will be interested in nerds on LoL general and/or Reddit doing the math for me once we get numbers on how valuable the new quints are for early game trading since that tends to be what rune pages are built on... imagining them to be good choices in top and bot with the way the meta is right now and probably not so much mid because of the faster pace of the trades in the lane. As someone who plays a lot of support G/10 quints sound delicious too. TF and Ryze are my favorite APs and they both got some help this patch (TF directly and Ryze indirectly through Strength of Spirit) so I'm kinda pumped atm! Even the percentage health thing will probably be pretty cool on a lot of characters since it makes the highly creative atmogs builds better.

Eager for that Dodge rune refund, sounds like I'll be reinvesting that IP in a hurry...

I'm going to get some tier 2 dodge yellows and quints now considering they're basically free to use until they're removed

I'm going to get some tier 2 dodge yellows and quints now considering they're basically free to use until they're removed
lol that makes absolutely no sense. If you weren't using them before, why do you think it would be smart to switch them for your runes that you are already using?

I've already dropped my dodge seals for armour seals just so that I can get used to not having dodge anymore. Not sure what I'm going to do with all that IP...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)