SS Ubers literally a Shitmons team (peaked #1 in Shitmons Premier League aka your mom) (also 2k posts weee)

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
GOD TORKOAL.png

so imma keep it real with you all, actual Smogon tiers are not it, for the most part. like bro even randbats has gotten as stale as my cum jokes, and NFE was shit long before then. so for my 2k post I've decided to not even post my ORAS RU Clamperl team cause it got fucking 6-0'd in the Cup so fuck it

WE ARE DOING SHITMONS RMT

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SHITMONS IS? 500 BST OR LOWER, DOESNT EVOLVE INTO ANYTHING, HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN YA YA YAYAYAYAYYA

as you can tell I'm really bored and I dont wanna waste my 2k post on actual posts. so here's a Shitmons team for everybody even though you will likely not play the tier with me and the SQUAAAAD yuh

1622512541615.png

yuh

1622512566851.png

so here we have Calyrex, at the time of making this team it had just dropped and the three people that actively play Shitmons were excited for this LEGENDARY that had shit enough stats to qualify as a Shitmon. This mon is pretty okay I guess, if you know the tier it has pretty good resists to Water, Ground, Electric, and Psychic so it can check some stuff but the thing is bulky sets are passive and cringe. so I was like "why not go apeshit with Specs Leaf Storm? PSYCHIC WITH INDEEDEE SUPPORT?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWOOGA" so I did that, Trick + CM is a funny combo that allows you to set up on some fat stuff I've swept before with it.

1622512727989.png

vro so Dedenne went from penis rank in Gen 7 to a CHAD Shitmon in Gen 8. it has usable Fairy STAB now and is one of the fastest unboosted mons in the tier. Makes for a solid cleaner, revenge killer, pivot, its dope. Thief is a funny tech cause you eat your berry then you annoy whatever's in front of you. it pairs well with Calyrex cause you just U-turn it in on stuff like Stunfisk and let it ram it's family. Dedenne is also just... just a fucking chad. Like, come on man

1622512915958.png

GOD IS TORKOAL. GOD TORKOAL DOES WHATEVER YOU NEED. SPIN, ROCKS, DROUGHT, OFFENSIVE TANK, SHELL SMASH, SPECS ERUPTION, IRON DEFENSE BODY PRESS, RESTTALK TANK, ITS ALL YOURS MY FRIEND! God Torkoal has been a mainstay of Shitmons since we started playing the tier in Gen 7, and it's never changed since. For this team, a simple GOD TORKOAL WITH BOOTS RAPID SPIN shall do. With the EVs, it allows GOD TORKOAL to check such physical attackers like: Togedemaru, soft check Heracross, Scarf Passimian, Absol, make Mawile unviable ray, etc. GOD TORKOAL also sets up the Sun, for which Water types are not such big threats, like Cramorant. (get fucked) overall, GOD TORKOAL

1622513154080.png

great, I have to write 2-3 lines about this. okay, Fisk-Galar is a pretty decent glue in Shitmons, checking Electrics and Psychics alike with the coveted Steelix typing that isnt all that good but it gets the job done. It's the Stealth Rocker here, and its a good one at that. Defoggers, Spinners? catch this TWave bitch I dont need (or get!) Toxic. Snap Trap is really cool, you just chip everything down and trap them, can make for funny kills, and stacks with Toxic. okay funny poopy pokemon im done here

1622513340753.png

now, I get it. 98% of you reading this dont even know what Shitmons is. You're like "is this person fucking themselves?" To answer, I like memes c: now, I get it. you most likely dont have the Shitmons OU Viability Rankings on hand. FOR SHAME! Now, I get it. Indeedee may be a hot topic in the tier for being very strong and Expanding Force, but it has it's answers. Galar Fisk, Tomber, Sableye, they can all check to some degree. Now, I get it. Scarf Indeedee provides the team with another cleaner, speed control, AND a wallbreaker cause Gen 8 Trick took the kids. Now, I get it. would you make Indeedee your kunesai-maid-desu? I don't know. Would you?

1622513573783.png

holy shit the final member. CRAM, YUNG CRAM. early on in Gen 8 Shitmons, this bird ruled the roost. Gulp Missile is a broken ability and allowed Crammy boy to do whatever the fuck it wanted according to us. Then later on we just started packing some really fat Cram checks (like when Audino blessed our toes), and thus the mon isnt QUITE as effective. but, Agility is still a pretty fun set if you can kill the checks. the DOUBLE TRICK support from this team helps with that tremendously, and allows this set to do it's job much easier. also I needed a God switchin and Cram does decent.

PROBLEMATIC SHITMONS MATCHUPS:
1622513773850.png

this thing normally gets Tricked and pressured hard but holy shit if played well it walls the team, Crown Tundra can suck my ass

1622513836581.png

moreso specs has no switchins here but yeah, PICK ONE

1622513891269.png

this mon is doable but very scary if it gets it's shit up, Life Orb attacker sets also just kinda poop on this but hey Dedenne

overall, this team is not AS effective as it was in the earlier Shitmons Crown Tundra meta, but I like it and it's done it's job well. :blobsalute: to the bois (Smogon add fucking blob salute)

IMPORTABLES
funny ORAS RU Clamperl (pokepast.es) heres the funny team I was gonna make the RMT for at first, but! it got 6-0ed in RU Cup by Shed Skin Scrafty (he activated Shed Skin twice first turn and I missed a Dark Void :()
funny 2k post RMT Shitmons (pokepast.es) here if you all ever wanna play Shitmons too c: DM me if you are cool and wanna play that'd be funny

NOW, FOR MY 2,000th POST ON SMOGON FORUMS SHOUTOUTS!

The SQUAAAD, forever chads 2016 - ongoing BITCHES, now to @ specific members still on this poopy website
Miyami~~~ the other Shitmons tier leader along with me, this tier is fun go check it out c:
Take Azelfie goat
professor tox rip fineonbae, but yo Fin is the goat as well making strides in a bad tier, and cum jokes!!
Gatorboy Aurora Veil king
Drangonn. watch out for his book its gonna be heater in 20 years
Drapionswing SQUAAAAD TIER (ST!) SHOUTOUT BITCHES
Tack BW is a cursed gen
Oddish is the best for funsies
Thatwackycruton where is his account :(
ok thats nice

as for other people when I actually played actual tiers
ORAS UU was a dope tier
@RarelyUsed veterans are cool
@BEDGRUDINGLY, NFE users some of you are actually really nice people bogged down from a toxic leadership (i'll leak these shits too!) and clique community, and a pretty mediocre tier as well. y'all can thank me for giving you guys more visibility with the Middle Cup + NFE merging and my time as a tier leader and council member, and I banned magmar fan. bring him back btw he was a funny troll

alright lets hope this doesnt get nuked :3 here's to another 1k posts of whatever I'll prolly not get to 3K before getting a life D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)