NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

and even if hes town what does it matter when hes demonstrated a lack of ability to pull it together in situations where it's necessary. hes either town and actively harmful to our wincon or hes scum and actively harmful to our wincon

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
except how do we know hes town
We don't but putting him as a policy lynch can be a waste. I get you don't like him, or whatever, but it's really not a big deal. A little bit of turbulence is what makes the game interesting, even if its in the form of some teen. I mean let's give him a chance here jesus.

and even if hes town what does it matter when hes demonstrated a lack of ability to pull it together in situations where it's necessary. hes either town and actively harmful to our wincon or hes scum and actively harmful to our wincon
Some things take precedence over the game and "whats best" (I think policy lynching certain players loses its effectiveness very fast in the long run so its not worth doing).

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Fun fact and idk why I just thought of this now bc it is sparked by LS mentioning she’s the only one who’ll understand Neon’s TF2 memes but when I was like 9 my Dad tried really hard to try and get me to play TF2 because he wanted me to stop playing kid games like Pokémon and thought TF2 would be a good medium through which to mature me

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Fun fact and idk why I just thought of this now bc it is sparked by LS mentioning she’s the only one who’ll understand Neon’s TF2 memes but when I was like 9 my Dad tried really hard to try and get me to play TF2 because he wanted me to stop playing kid games like Pokémon and thought TF2 would be a good medium through which to mature me
Famous adult game team fortress 2

Celever

no longer hibernating
Now he shouts upstairs while playing Pokémon GO to ask what’s strong against [insert mon that isn’t completely meta in PvP] this is called character growth

LMAO

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Neon has a very clear nonserious-but-active approach and any deviation can be clearly spotted (caveat that he’s yet to roll scum in his previous games) and actually does try to improve but sure let’s just kill him day 1 because rather than giving him the opportunity to learn and grow we’ve just decided that one thrown game means they’re useless

where the fuck were you demanding Whydon be exiled from the community post-assist trophy

Neon has a very clear nonserious-but-active approach and any deviation can be clearly spotted (caveat that he’s yet to roll scum in his previous games) and actually does try to improve but sure let’s just kill him day 1 because rather than giving him the opportunity to learn and grow we’ve just decided that one thrown game means they’re useless

where the fuck were you demanding Whydon be exiled from the community post-assist trophy
I didnt follow assist trophy. anyway I'll believe this when I see it for myself (except I wont)

Celever

no longer hibernating

FWIW I agree with all of this and think Neon gets a hard time, while understanding he’s the best death candidate of the five in this game

Both can be true

I also think Neon is unreadable though, nonsense posting is primarily used as a strategy by tryhards who only care about winning as scum because it’s way easier to win as maf with a nonsense posting town meta

FWIW I agree with all of this and think Neon gets a hard time, while understanding he’s the best death candidate of the five in this game

Both can be true

I also think Neon is unreadable though, nonsense posting is primarily used as a strategy by tryhards who only care about winning as scum because it’s way easier to win as maf with a nonsense posting town meta
I mean I'll at least say I dont think neon is a try hard who only cares about winning as scum. I dont think neon cares about winning period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)