NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Someone said something that someone else found offensive and communicated that. What people find offensive is clearly going to be different from one person to another and that's alright. If we as staff judge that someone said something offensive with the intent to cause harm, we will take action.

That said, there are going to be cases where someone says something offensive without the intent to cause harm. What is most important there is, if someone says they find something offensive, please be considerate. And especially in general please don't go out of your way to personally insult someone.

In my view as a moderator, I see two people that stepped out of line here and said things that do not belong in this thread and do not involve this game. I am asking that going forward, if someone says they find something offensive, please be respectful to them. In turn though, just generally please be respectful to everyone. Dusk is not around at this moment and out of principal, I am alive in this game and I'm not going to take any action. Although I do think there are some posts on this page that should be deleted as they do not pertain to the game and break community rules.

I'm going to unlock this thread in a few moments, giving enough time to let everyone here at the moment read this and take a few deep breaths. This is a game, and we all need to respect one another because the whole reason we're playing is to have fun. If this conversation picks up where it was left off, I will be locking this thread until Dusk, or another moderator not playing this game has time to intervene.

edit: for clarity, I'm unlocking at x:10

You haven't read the rules thoroughly enough.

"If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins."

Mafia's goal is not to get parity, it is literally just not to be wiped out.
Oh you're right I didn't spot that

5 days should be more than enough time though, esp. if people agree to suicide

If we reach a final 4 scenario with 1 scum, it also becomes a game of chicken of which pair should suicide and/or vote out the other pair.
That's always a danger, but I think (aside from Energy) most people are comfortable with me/tex or you/m2h as the t/t pair we're going with? If people disagree w/ this then they need to look back on this game and re-evaluate

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure if i'm okay with Texas/former being our last hope for t/t kept alive but eh. We don't have really any solid options where there's 0 risk from both in a pair.

Other than me/m2h, which is why we're dying.

imo energy/dawning could be a good f4 pair. asek/nuxl and texas/eagle is weird bc eagle is probably lock town and nuxl is probably lock town but asek and texas are a bit goofy.

nuxl can like technically be scum here he's super self conscious and kinda weird tbh but like I snap locked him town after some post with him babyraging over me not tring him bc something in that was kinda town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)