NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
stop townreading so many people and scumreading no one
I'll try :p I'm not really at a computer to look back haha! I don't think it matters though since I think top 3 pairs win ?

I did want to see dopog unpaired for what it's worth and feel like I should have a better read on cb than I do

Nuxl

it's that and moreso the ban honestly

it endangers former with current proposals esp if there's a gentlemen proposing then who's scum

that's a lotta town reads nuxl

agree that OM + CB seems dodgy, weirded out that energy + dawningwinds is going under the radar tho since that was a pairing made early under similar circumstances

and perhaps i'm reading too much into perceived eagerness to be paired up but early pair such as energy+dw and om+cb are more likely to be maf-involved. following same logic, i'm less suspicious of ds+dopog

you haven't answered me yet Nuxl , why the strong tr on texas??

will post my thoughts tomorrow when i'm more awake on what pairs i like the look of but will say that i'm p short on t/t reads

Nuxl

that's a lotta town reads nuxl

agree that OM + CB seems dodgy, weirded out that energy + dawningwinds is going under the radar tho since that was a pairing made early under similar circumstances

and perhaps i'm reading too much into perceived eagerness to be paired up but early pair such as energy+dw and om+cb are more likely to be maf-involved. following same logic, i'm less suspicious of ds+dopog

you haven't answered me yet Nuxl , why the strong tr on texas??

will post my thoughts tomorrow when i'm more awake on what pairs i like the look of but will say that i'm p short on t/t reads
didnt see your question mb. any1 is free 2 talk to me about it i guess

re: texas it's basically pmeta, level of assertiveness rings true from when i last played with him especially when he went up the ante on the past few pages

sidenote also i believe there is at least one t/t in one of myself/asek and texas/you

weirded out that energy + dawningwinds is going under the radar tho since that was a pairing made early under similar circumstances
I'm pretty sure he asked me because I had said that I'd accept someone else if they spelled my my name right and he didn't want to die. And I accepted because I was fairly certain there would be at most one person willing to work with someone who was at that point doing zero work.

Nuxl

I'm pretty sure he asked me because I had said that I'd accept someone else if they spelled my my name right and he didn't want to die. And I accepted because I was fairly certain there would be at most one person willing to work with someone who was at that point doing zero work.
did your other game end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)