Big Mafia Mafia 3 Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello all!

With Discord signups we have officially hit 50! I have a few things to announce:
- Signups are not closed. I can accommodate more than 50, so if you come across this thread and are still interested in playing then please do sign up and join the Discord! I have a few reserve roles left over that I can add. Don't worry, I have plenty of balancing levers so that these will not impact anyone's chances of winning much at all. I will probably limit things around 55 though, past that point things get a little murkier. If we do start getting past that point I may discuss with individual players either moving to a sub capacity or moving to a hydra setup on a case-by-case basis.
- I discussed with Charlie / SB. and the game will start with a 96 hour N0 to both give people a chance to plan out strategies and so that we can start before the NOC technically ends without having the NOC players needing to double up effort. The idea is that people in this game can start doing stuff if they want to in a more chill manner and have something to do rather than waiting around.
- Current plan is to release the OP and finalize the playerlist on Wednesday (to give people a teaser / something to talk and discuss about), then send out role PMs and start N0 on Friday. This is dependent on the status of the NOC, however.
- Finally, if you have signed up but have not yet joined the Discord, please do so. Link is here: https://discord.gg/tK9FTgKj.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
- the game will start with a 96 hour N0
- Current plan is to release the OP and finalize the playerlist on Wednesday (to give people a teaser / something to talk and discuss about), then send out role PMs and start N0 on Friday. This is dependent on the status of the NOC, however.
game hasnt started yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)