NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Think I've played with everyone here except pblade. I have a funny quote from the other NOC im in rn that ill share when its finished wrt to my own meta but i wont share whilst its ongoing

so yea i know how most of you play

Maybe I'm wrong to vote aubisio as first post and he needs no pressure to feel like he can contribute in any way to the game but its whatever

shubaka / aubisio / king are going to be lynched early. I can feel it in these bones.

god this is why i try not to show up for SoD1 on MU

never know how to actually like... DO things
ill show you

vote walrein

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey

I'm à vt

meows

do not lynch aubisios or harunos
They are greatly oppressed in our society
i'm not happy about it but i think this is a towny post

(speaking of townreads i'm also not happy that twin's host because he's usually one of my easiest townreads lmao)

Asek

Banned deucer.

(speaking of townreads i'm also not happy that twin's host because he's usually one of my easiest townreads lmao)
you give townreads too easily but i scumread you for this in the past and was wrong for it

vote king_

as you were

Ampharos

you give townreads too easily but i scumread you for this in the past and was wrong for it

vote king_

as you were
the thing about townreads in the first 20 minutes of day 1 is that they have a tendency to change as i gain actual information to go off of

any reads i throw out at this stage in the game are effectively me saying "i think this person sounds genuine/disingenuous from a tonal standpoint" and are definitely subject to change

Asek

Banned deucer.
the thing about townreads in the first 20 minutes of day 1 is that they have a tendency to change as i gain actual information to go off of

any reads i throw out at this stage in the game are effectively me saying "i think this person sounds genuine/disingenuous from a tonal standpoint" and are definitely subject to change
fair enough. But the gripe i had with you last time and with this now is that I see no benefit for a town to give out any townread until they have a 'real' reason to do so. Just sets you up to be accused of flip flopping or some other shit by scum later on when you retract an opinion

im going to stop f5ing for an hour or 2 so i can get some house / home work done, be back then

Flip flopping is a silly argument. Uninformed people should update their opinions, which is usually why I like to attach some sort of confidence level to my reads.

as i was readin thru what's happened so far i was searching for how to describe how i felt about Walrein's posts and he done it for me. from a tonal standpoint i feel like he's being disingenuous because i really have no memory of him ever being this wishy-washy

Ampharos

people can't discuss my reads if i can't vocalize them. if you make your reads known, people interact with them, which gives you behavior patterns to work off of and get some REAL reads going

Ampharos

as i was readin thru what's happened so far i was searching for how to describe how i felt about Walrein's posts and he done it for me. from a tonal standpoint i feel like he's being disingenuous because i really have no memory of him ever being this wishy-washy
have i been wishy-washy? i didn't think i was being so. if i ever make a read 20 minutes into day 1 and never re-evaluate for the rest of the game, just policy lynch me on sight tbh

also i feel like i've only played with you like once lmao

tbh it might just be the fact that he was trying to get his aubisio read locked down asap because i for one know trying to read that little shit is migraine territory

So I'm going to idle significantly less this game than I normally do, because I want to become the very best, like no one ever was better than I currently am at NOC. Like the activity, don't like the content from Asek, but it's literally about an hour into game. Hawkie/Walrein is nice of them to allow us to start to read them, so keep up the bant

Ampharos

So I'm going to idle significantly less this game than I normally do, because I want to become the very best, like no one ever was better than I currently am at NOC. Like the activity, don't like the content from Asek, but it's literally about an hour into game. Hawkie/Walrein is nice of them to allow us to start to read them, so keep up the bant
feels forced

whether it's a "i'm mafia" sort of forced or a "i'm literally just forcing myself to post more" sort of forced remains to be seen

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
scum being coached by asek

god this is why i try not to show up for SoD1 on MU

never know how to actually like... DO things
this paired w/

is what led me to that conclusion. i dont really get why u posted the first one in the first place. at the start of games you just make a post or two maybe RVS and wait for shit to happen, if that's not happening quick enough for you cause some drama. i feel like mafia trying to make a conscious effort are much more likely to make that kind of post than town.

in the second post i know it's in brackets but that (speaking of..) honestly just feels like filler to me like u were sitting there trying to think of something to add on to ur message

Asek

Banned deucer.
tbh it might just be the fact that he was trying to get his aubisio read locked down asap because i for one know trying to read that little shit is migraine territory
if by migraine territory you mean usually having to guess whether he rolled town or scum becuase hes posted a grand total of 0 times all game then yes reading aubisio is hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)