NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm upset it wasn't Knights, I hoped this would be over there, if only because this is gonna bee idiotic. All I can bring up against Hawkie is his 180 against Texas, and even then I read him positively, making it hard to justify anything against him. As for positives in favour of myself, I got nothing, I conclusively know, I'd have acted the same as scum so I dislike to play the village card when I know it's never true.

Vote hawkie

Feel free to ask me questions Empoof, if that helps you because my reads sure won't(though you can go over them, pages 98 and 195. Those might as well be ISOs for most of the game for me.)

I'm not going to lead you to water on this one, as I'm sure you know I'm heavily leaning towards lynching you today.

I'm giving you opportunity now to show that you're town, I will go read your big read posts again.

Talk to me about how you're feeling in this f3, give me your perspective.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I already said it, obviously it's Hawkie, but I have have nothing on him to grab onto, and I reject the idea of claiming stuff I've done makes me town for playstyle reasons. I know this is up to you, so all I can hope is you notice something I haven't after combing through the first 5 days. I'm not gonna say Hawkie deserves to win for fooling everyone, because I reject such an ideology as well, If I'm here I will try to win, no matter what, my options are merely limited.

I'm looking for something to grab on to TODAY personally.

I work best with in thread interaction.

Walk me through your thoughts about the game from when you last posted last game day

LightWolf

lightwoof
I was still online when Yeti hammered, I didn't like it, especially considering how it turned out it was a mislynch. I kinda hoped in case Knights did turn out to be a mislynch, I had more to go off from Hawkie and Yeti's interactions that day. I felt I could easily hold up Yeti if she turned out to be the scum, for stiffling discussion yesterday, but then she kicked the bucket. I went sleeping at 4 AM, then at around 10 AM me and my sister rode off to shop and eat out, since both of us were free that day. We ate at Burger King. I didn't really think about the game, at least not to the who and why is scum sense. I got back home at little after 5 PM, where I dicker around till 7 after which I went sleeping so I could wake up for Walrus. Long story short, I got nada.

Cool, this is a great start.

There's actually a lot of things that make you town right now that I can't say because I need you to say them. If you do, we win.

in DnD terms this is probably a DC 15 with no amplifiers that you need to succeed 3 times.

So far you've rolled one success.

LightWolf

lightwoof
As I said I play a well thought through game, therefore I do not feel I've done anything that I'd not consider as a scum. At best you could have seen a townslip from me that I don't consider telling so didn't exactly think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)