Pet Mod Mega Revolution

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:sm/swampert_mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Swampert
New Pokémon Name: Burrowcean (Burrow+Ocean, subject to change)
Stats: 110/130/95/85/95/70 [BST 585]
Typing: Water/Ground
Abilities: Regenerator/Swift Swim
Movepool Additions: nah
Niche: It can still do its rain sweeper thing with very similar offensive prowess as before, but now it also has really nice defensive utility with Regenerator and a great utility movepool. Water/Ground is a super good defensive type and it fills out really nicely here, giving us a solid, versatile threat that can fill several roles depending on the team. More to come, I’ll probably post the other two at some point and write a longer description here.
Regenerator is still a big red flag here. It's actually the most problematic aspect of the original sub. So please address this.

:swsh/blaziken-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Blaziken
New Pokémon Name: KFClick (KFC+Click)
Stats: 80/120/100(+30)/100(-10)/100(+30)/80 BST: 580
Typing: Fire/Flying
Abilities: Gale Wings HA: Speed Boost
Movepool Additions: None
Niche:
Mega Pidgeot is already a Fire Flying type with Gale Wings, so I suggest shifting this Pokémon into a brand new direction.

48 hour warning, so everyone do what you need to do!

alright my vote. and i am voting for only one of mine, and the rest i have to choose but i don't really like because they decided to give the Overgrow, Torrent, and Blaze just because they are still starters, but i mostly did them on the types (heavily based on types, except with the Swamperts), some of the flavor that they added, and the moves.

:sceptile-mega: Mega Sceptile: The Damned, Gyltia, abismal
:swampert-mega: Mega Swampert: The Main Mon, Lapzaplerq, BitBitio
:blaziken-mega: Mega Blaziken: Gyltia, The Damned, G-Luke

Last edited:
The Damned, G-Luke, Gyltia
BitBitio, The Damned, Lapzaplerq
Gyltia, The Damned, abismal

After having re-read The Damned's Sceptile submission, I think we might need to do something about Arbosaur once we're done with slates. I fear it will be severely underpowered.

:blaziken-mega: Lapzaplerq, G-Luke, The Damned
:sceptile-mega: Lapzaplerq, abismal, The Damned
:swampert-mega: BitBitio, G-Luke, Lapzaplerq

Voting for this slate is tough because besides those doing a type change with movepool additions there's a lot of overlap with the subs that keep the same type and ability, leaving it down to minor stat tweak and flavor moves if any.

Going through the blaziken subs was boring for the most part, the main factor that decided my vote order was the speed tier, shoutouts to those that did type changes, they were all interesting and very very refreshing but missed my personal viability and flavor preferences.

In general i think the better sceptile subs are the ones that outspeed scibrawl, but my first vote went to the one that did the most normal looking evolution, the second and third to those i see most competitive value in, abismal got the edge for the addition of volt switch, the better defensive type and bulk of Fernotomize is respectable though.

Looking at Swampert subs was so boring it cured my insomnia, i'm legitimatelly going to sleep afther this, thank you all, core factor stat deciding my votes was atk, since barraskewda exists, but shore up gave bitbitio 1st place.

editing this to reply to the damned: there's no concern about shore up eviolite swampert since prevolutions don't get the new moves added in mega revolution, for example venusaur doesn't get recover even though arbosaur does

Last edited:
...Yeah, most of these are rather similar due to having to stick to two abilities. Oh well. I just hope whatever wins doesn't end up being busted, but that's mostly only a concern with Blaziken really--stupid Speed Boost--even if Shore Up on Eviolite Swampert could be a bit obnoxious. I'm willing to risk that though (since the entry isn't mine)

:sceptile-mega: Sceptile-Mega: The Damned, abismal, Gyltia
:blaziken-mega: Blaziken-Mega: G-Luke, Gyltia, The Damned
:swampert-mega: Swampert-Mega: BitBitio, Lapzaplerq, The Main Mon

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A long journey comes to an end.

1. Gyltia
  2. The Damned
  3. abismal

1. G-Luke
  2. The Damned
  3. Lapzaplerq

1. BitBitio
  2. The Damned
  3. Lapzaplerq

I didn't really plan on voting but I guess its only fair haha

:sceptile-mega: Sceptile Mega
1. Abismal (i just like my idea)
2. The Damned (it's pretty cool, and I honestly don't care that much for the competitive aspect of it I just like the idea of a grass/steel type cutting down trees and whatnot)
3. Lapzalerq (not much of a reason but I think it'd be cool to see earth power on sceptile, its movepool is pretty wack so I think anything helps it at this point)

:blaziken-mega: Blaziken Mega
1. Gyltia (I'm just tired of fire/fighting types. but then again who isn't)
2. G-Luke (I don't mind a special blaziken so why not. I think its a neat idea, at least this way you can bring both blazikens on your team, one to deal with physical walls and the other to deal with special walls.)
3. The Damned (explodiken's a nice name i guess)

:swampert-mega: Swampert Mega
1. G-Luke (bogchamp. it's sort of a mixed attacker too so that's neat)
2. BitBitoi (Bitito's got a nice idea for swampert. I like that it has shore up now, to be 10x more annoying than base swampert was. I'm going to enjoy fighting it aren't i, Botbito. At least sceptile gets a new evolution someday. nice job obito or whatever your name was.
3. Lapzaplerq (Terrath is such a cool name, and having knock off is pretty scary. Just basically the barraskewda of OU since it was moved to RU recently I think. also having jet for priority so.. yeah.)

G-Luke

Winners.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Sceptile
New Pokémon Name: Jungyle (jungle + reptile)
Stats: 70 / 110 / 75 / 140 / 75 / 110 (BST 580)
Typing:

Abilities: Overgrow / Lightning Rod
Movepool Additions: Draco Meteor, Dragon Tail, Sludge Bomb
Niche: Mega Sceptile always suffered from being a mega, because that meant no access to Draco Meteor; that’s now fixed. Rather straightforward, it will want to spam very powerful Leaf Storms and DMs, with Focus Blast as his only coverage to hit steels. Think of it as a specially oriented Kartana, since it has a similarly bad Stab combo and the same speed tier, which is why I wasn’t scared to give it a high special atk. The ability to absorb volt switches is nice I guess, as it allows you to not run a ground type if it doesn’t fit your team. Overall, it’s a powerful special breaker that can also run fun physical set-up sets, though the number of Dragon Dancers we’ve added might make that irrelevant.
:ss/blaziken-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Blaziken
New Pokémon Name: Conflagraken (Conflagration + Chicken)
Stats: 80 HP / 125 Atk / 75 Def / 135 SpA / 80 SpD / 80 Spe (BST 575)
Typing:

Abilities: Blaze | HA: Speed Boost
Movepool Additions: N/A
Niche: Instead of being physically based like it's prevolution, Conflagraken heavily learns into SpA sets with its new 135 SpA. It can still pull off Swords Dance well (even better than Blaziken probably) but it faces much of the same problems it's base form has (80 base speed on an offensive mon isn't spectacular, even with Speed Boost, and lack of SpA boosting options make that set struggle versus fat.). Even so, it's still a strong anti offense pick.
:sm/swampert_mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Swampert
New Pokémon Name: Burrowcean (Burrow+Ocean, subject to change)
Stats: 110/130/95/85/95/70 [BST 585]
Typing: Water/Ground
Abilities: Torrent/Swift Swim
Movepool Additions: Shore Up
Niche: It can still do its rain sweeper thing with very similar offensive prowess as before, but now it also has really nice defensive utility with Shore Up (please) and a great utility movepool. Water/Ground is a super good defensive type and it fills out really nicely here, giving us a solid, versatile threat that can fill several roles depending on the team. More to come, I’ll probably post the other two at some point and write a longer description here.

And...that's it! The metagame is now completed. In regards to legendaries, these will be mostly flavor and will be done in the near future. But for now, we will be primarily focusing on metagame development.

G-Luke

This slate has been a long time coming.

Bonus Slate: Uber Legendaries

:ss/mewtwo-mega-x: :ss/mewtwo-mega-y: :ss/rayquaza-mega:

Requirements

- All 3 mons are treated as alternate forms, and can have up to +50 bst to distribute.
- Mewtwo-Mega-X must remain Psychic / Fighting typing; Mewtwo-Mega-Y must keep its Psychic typing; Rayquaza-Mega must keep its Flying typing.
- Two abilities max for each Mewtwo, and one ability for Rayquaza.

Otherwise have some fun, these are for Ubers afterall.

As always, let me know if I need to nerf something. Literally anything, I basically went all out since this is for ubers.

Name: Cerebrawn
Type:
/

Abilities: Steadfast | Stamina
Stats:
106 / 165 / 135 / 139 / 95 / 90 (730)

New Moves: Meteor Assault, Body Press, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off. -Calm Mind.
Description: A very powerful tank that's meant to sit and absorb hits. Pretty tough to deal with as it gets Will-O-Wisp, Recover and Teleport. Works for a utility role as well, however it's not quite fast. Meteor Assault is funny.

Name: Surgeuron
Type
:
/

Abilities: Insomnia | Neuroforce
Stats:
126 / 130 / 80 / 164 / 80 / 140 (730)
New Moves: Snarl, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Healing Wish. -Nasty Plot, -Calm Mind.

Description: Just a mon finally able to run Expert Belt + Neuroforce. If you land a super-effective hit you're rewarded greatly. Healing wish is a good option for self sacrifice incase your opponents team happens to be too much for Surgeuron to handle.

Name: Quetzageddon
Type
:
/

Abilities: Delta Stream
Stats:
135 / 165 / 100 / 165 / 100 / 65 (730)
New Moves: Coil, Dragon Rush, Oblivion Wing, Taunt, Fire Lash, Parting Shot. -V Create.

Description: Rayquaza's Evil Twin. It's basically Rayquaza but for support. You could consider it the Starietta of ubers. It's either a wallbreaker or a tank that is basically pure Dragon, but its flying typing is only there for a defensive purpose. I also like Coil on Rayquaza as a concept so there ya go. To make things more exciting the energy flowing from its body can lash the opponent now, that's where I got fire lash from (Also because V-Create's gone now!)

Last edited:
woop woop, time for UBERS!!!
:swsh/rayquaza-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Rayquaza
New Pokémon Name: Quiltquaza
Stats: 105/150/100(+10)/170(+20)/100(+10)/105(+10) BST: 730
Typing: Fairy/Flying
Abilities: Volt Absorb
Movepool Additions: Moonblast, Mystic Fire, Psyshock, Leaf Storm, Hydro Pump
Niche: This thing is a bulky special attacker that can heal from electric attacks and can do big damage with its special attacks

:swsh/mewtwo-mega-x:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Mewtwo X
New Pokémon Name: Mentafist
Stats: 106/150(+40)/120(+30)/114(-40)/100(+10)/140(+10) BST: 730
Typing: Psychic/Fighting
Abilities: Iron Fist HA: Steadfast
Movepool Additions: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Mach Punch, Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Sky Uppercut, Swords Dance
Niche: This thing is built to literally punch really hard and to absorb damage from attacks while punching the competition into oblivion

:swsh/mewtwo-mega-y:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Mewtwo Y
New Pokémon Name: Psychomew
Stats: 106/90(-20)/100(+10)/180(+26)/120(+30)/134(+4) BST: 730
Typing: Psychic/Ghost
Abilities: Insomnia HA: Unaware
Niche: This Pokémon is a Special Beast that can tear through a team with its high special attack and speed, while being able to take hits from Pokémon even with a super effective move

Last edited:
Rise from your Zacian-themed novelty grave and live again, however briefly!

At least one of these is probably still overpowered or at least, uh, "centralizing", especially given I wasn't sure if we could take away moves, but I'm already making mons for a meta I don't play (again), so shrug.

Mega being Revolved: Mewtwo-Mega-X
New Pokémon Name: Mewacarnis ("mew" + "carnis")
Stats: 120 HP / 125 Atk / 105 Def / 130 SpA / 100 SpD / 150 Spe (+14 / +15 / +15 / -24 / +10 / +20)
Typing:
/

Abilities: Steadfast / Scrappy (new; hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Body Press, Iron Defense, Night Slash
Niche: A strong, fast physical attacker with great bulk that gets to repeatedly use its Fighting STAB liberally with Scrappy, not letting Ghosts switch in for free even though like half of them are weak to its other STAB anyway. I begrudgingly gave let it have Night Slash to deal with the Psychic/Ghosts that still resist said Fighting STAB attacks since it's hardly like Ubers has been balanced ever since we were cursed with Groudon-Primal.

(gods, why is this so much better looking than the 3D model? It's the non-diseased-looking forehead, isn't it?)
Mega being Revolved: Mewtwo-Mega-Y
New Pokémon Name: Corruptoo ("corrupt(ion)" + "too" as a pun of typoing "two" due to both being homophones with each other)
Stats: 106 HP / 90 Atk / 090 Def / 160 SpA / 125 SpD / 159 Spe (-00 / -20 / +00 / +06 / +35 / +29)
Typing:
/

Abilities: Insomnia / Corrosion (new; hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes
Niche: A stronger, faster, terrifyingly special attack that I wouldn't be surprised if it is rather broken given it still currently has access to Calm Mind in addition to Psystrike and other things unfortunately. I gave it a Poison-typing almost solely because of how much I dislike its visual design; it's easily the Mega I dislike the most on that level. Poison-typing does at least fit thematically as the other type Psychic preys on besides Fighting though, and when it comes practical aspect its additional Poison-typing is at least decent, preventing it from being Poison'd, letting it reasonably have more support in Toxic Spikes, and giving it a quad-resistance to Fighting at least even if the all of the premiere Fighting types in Uber have other ways to physically murder it; it's also a great Geomancy Xerneas check I imagine if that mon is even still a thing.

As for Corrosion, if nothing else it allows this to at least not be basically walled by Steels if it's just relying on its STABs since no-miss Toxic basically screws over all of them. Finally, while Poison is still admittedly such an underwhelming attacking type that it was also chosen for that reason since it's probably the one that Corruptoo can do the least additional damage with as a whole, this mon blows up other Poison mons via its Psychic typing like Eternatus. (The weird Speed is so that Ninjask can pretend it still has worth as Ninjask continues to ignore the existence of Deoxys-Attack and now Regieleki; in all seriousness, I just wanted to be faster than Ghost Calyrex and Pheromosa while adding to its other stats the least.)

Mega being Revolved: Rayquaza-Mega
New Pokémon Name: Deltaray (...was surprisingly not already taken; pun on "delta ray")
Stats: 110 HP / 140 Atk / 120 Def / 140 SpA / 120 SpD / 100 Spe (+05 / -10 / +30 / -10 / +30 / +05)
Typing:
/

Ability: Delta Stream
Movepool Additions: Fusion Bolt, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Wish
Niche: A bulky pivoting mon that may be a bit too obnoxious now that it's Electric/Flying instead of Dragon/Flying (or even just "pure" Flying as I was initially considering). Basically nothing can be as overpowered as the actual Rayquaza-Mega since the main thing that made it so broken (outside of Delta Stream) is that it was the only Mega that could freely use other items, and we have only can add half of the boost it got. That said, in theory something could possibly still be made more annoying than the current Rayquaza-Mega through type changing and move additions, and this maybe still be that theoretical mon even with trying to hold it back by not giving it Roost or that much added moves-wise. If nothing else, then it's basically the only mon besides Ho-Oh that can somewhat freely switch into the typical Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (assuming that's still used) and basically the only thing that can do so against Ultra-Necrozma-whatever (assuming that still exists). Shrug.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Bored.

:ss/mewtwo-mega-x:
New Pokémon Name: Mewthry
Stats: 106 | 160 | 100 | 134 | 100 | 130 (730)
Typing:

Abilities: Steadfast / Guts (HA)
Movepool Additions: High Jump Kick, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Knock Off
Niche: Mewthry takes advantage of the status flying around Uber thanks to Guts. Knock Off is a useful coverage move against Ghosts that normally switch into your Fighting Spam while Sucker Punch is a better offensive tool against faster Psychics or Calyrex-S.

:ss/mewtwo-mega-y:
New Pokémon Name: Mewfor
Stats: 106 | 130 | 80 | 164 | 110 | 140 (730)
Typing:

Abilities: Insomnia / Beserk (HA)
Movepool Additions: Dark Pulse, Crunch, Sucker Punch, Knock Off
Niche: Mewfor can abuse Berserk with a SubPlot or SubMind set but also as a scarfer that can offensively check Calyrex-S and Salac Berry Bdrum Darmanitan-G-Z. All-out Attacker sets still work thanks to its immediate power and speed.

:ss/rayquaza-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Rayquaza
New Pokémon Name: Deltray
Stats: 115 | 160 | 90 | 160 | 90 | 115 (730)
Typing:

Movepool Additions: -
Niche: Just better Rayquaze. CB, DD or SD sets works best for it due to its spamable moves in Dragon Ascent, EQ and Extreme Speed.

G-Luke

Niche: This thing is a bulky special attacker that can heal from electric attacks and can do big damage with its special attacks

Movepool Additions: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Mach Punch, Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Sky Uppercut, Swords Dance
Niche: This thing is built to literally punch really hard and to absorb damage from attacks while punching the competition into oblivion

Niche: This Pokémon is a Special Beast that can tear through a team with its high special attack and speed, while being able to take hits from Pokémon even with a super effective move
I do ask that you nerf these Pokémon Main Mon. They may be Ubers but they still gotta be balanced for Ubers you know (specifically Rayquaza and Mewtwo Y)

G-Luke

Time for the final ever vote selection!

As always, let me know if I need to nerf something. Literally anything, I basically went all out since this is for ubers.

Name: Cerebrawn
Type:
/

Abilities: Steadfast | Stamina
Stats:
106 / 165 / 135 / 139 / 95 / 90 (730)

New Moves: Meteor Assault, Body Press, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off. -Calm Mind.
Description: A very powerful tank that's meant to sit and absorb hits. Pretty tough to deal with as it gets Will-O-Wisp, Recover and Teleport. Works for a utility role as well, however it's not quite fast. Meteor Assault is funny.

Name: Surgeuron
Type
:
/

Abilities: Insomnia | Neuroforce
Stats:
126 / 130 / 80 / 164 / 80 / 140 (730)
New Moves: Snarl, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Healing Wish. -Nasty Plot, -Calm Mind.

Description: Just a mon finally able to run Expert Belt + Neuroforce. If you land a super-effective hit you're rewarded greatly. Healing wish is a good option for self sacrifice incase your opponents team happens to be too much for Surgeuron to handle.

Name: Quetzageddon
Type
:
/

Stats:
135 / 165 / 100 / 165 / 100 / 65 (730)
New Moves: Coil, Dragon Rush, Oblivion Wing, Taunt, Fire Lash, Parting Shot. -V Create.

Description: Rayquaza's Evil Twin. It's basically Rayquaza but for support. You could consider it the Starietta of ubers. It's either a wallbreaker or a tank that is basically pure Dragon, but its flying typing is only there for a defensive purpose. I also like Coil on Rayquaza as a concept so there ya go. To make things more exciting the energy flowing from its body can lash the opponent now, that's where I got fire lash from (Also because V-Create's gone now!)
Please note, the only form up for voting from Main Mon is Mewtwo X, the rest have been way too broken.

Rise from your Zacian-themed novelty grave and live again, however briefly!

At least one of these is probably still overpowered or at least, uh, "centralizing", especially given I wasn't sure if we could take away moves, but I'm already making mons for a meta I don't play (again), so shrug.

Mega being Revolved: Mewtwo-Mega-X
New Pokémon Name: Mewacarnis ("mew" + "carnis")
Stats: 120 HP / 125 Atk / 105 Def / 130 SpA / 100 SpD / 150 Spe (+14 / +15 / +15 / -24 / +10 / +20)
Typing:
/

Abilities: Steadfast / Scrappy (new; hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Body Press, Iron Defense, Night Slash
Niche: A strong, fast physical attacker with great bulk that gets to repeatedly use its Fighting STAB liberally with Scrappy, not letting Ghosts switch in for free even though like half of them are weak to its other STAB anyway. I begrudgingly gave let it have Night Slash to deal with the Psychic/Ghosts that still resist said Fighting STAB attacks since it's hardly like Ubers has been balanced ever since we were cursed with Groudon-Primal.

(gods, why is this so much better looking than the 3D model? It's the non-diseased-looking forehead, isn't it?)
Mega being Revolved: Mewtwo-Mega-Y
New Pokémon Name: Corruptoo ("corrupt(ion)" + "too" as a pun of typoing "two" due to both being homophones with each other)
Stats: 106 HP / 90 Atk / 090 Def / 160 SpA / 125 SpD / 159 Spe (-00 / -20 / +00 / +06 / +35 / +29)
Typing:
/

Abilities: Insomnia / Corrosion (new; hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes
Niche: A stronger, faster, terrifyingly special attack that I wouldn't be surprised if it is rather broken given it still currently has access to Calm Mind in addition to Psystrike and other things unfortunately. I gave it a Poison-typing almost solely because of how much I dislike its visual design; it's easily the Mega I dislike the most on that level. Poison-typing does at least fit thematically as the other type Psychic preys on besides Fighting though, and when it comes practical aspect its additional Poison-typing is at least decent, preventing it from being Poison'd, letting it reasonably have more support in Toxic Spikes, and giving it a quad-resistance to Fighting at least even if the all of the premiere Fighting types in Uber have other ways to physically murder it; it's also a great Geomancy Xerneas check I imagine if that mon is even still a thing.

As for Corrosion, if nothing else it allows this to at least not be basically walled by Steels if it's just relying on its STABs since no-miss Toxic basically screws over all of them. Finally, while Poison is still admittedly such an underwhelming attacking type that it was also chosen for that reason since it's probably the one that Corruptoo can do the least additional damage with as a whole, this mon blows up other Poison mons via its Psychic typing like Eternatus. (The weird Speed is so that Ninjask can pretend it still has worth as Ninjask continues to ignore the existence of Deoxys-Attack and now Regieleki; in all seriousness, I just wanted to be faster than Ghost Calyrex and Pheromosa while adding to its other stats the least.)

Mega being Revolved: Rayquaza-Mega
New Pokémon Name: Deltaray (...was surprisingly not already taken; pun on "delta ray")
Stats: 110 HP / 140 Atk / 120 Def / 140 SpA / 120 SpD / 100 Spe (+05 / -10 / +30 / -10 / +30 / +05)
Typing:
/

Ability: Delta Stream
Movepool Additions: Fusion Bolt, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Wish
Niche: A bulky pivoting mon that may be a bit too obnoxious now that it's Electric/Flying instead of Dragon/Flying (or even just "pure" Flying as I was initially considering). Basically nothing can be as overpowered as the actual Rayquaza-Mega since the main thing that made it so broken (outside of Delta Stream) is that it was the only Mega that could freely use other items, and we have only can add half of the boost it got. That said, in theory something could possibly still be made more annoying than the current Rayquaza-Mega through type changing and move additions, and this maybe still be that theoretical mon even with trying to hold it back by not giving it Roost or that much added moves-wise. If nothing else, then it's basically the only mon besides Ho-Oh that can somewhat freely switch into the typical Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (assuming that's still used) and basically the only thing that can do so against Ultra-Necrozma-whatever (assuming that still exists). Shrug.
Bored.

:ss/mewtwo-mega-x:
New Pokémon Name: Mewthry
Stats: 106 | 160 | 100 | 134 | 100 | 130 (730)
Typing:

Abilities: Steadfast / Guts (HA)
Movepool Additions: High Jump Kick, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Knock Off
Niche: Mewthry takes advantage of the status flying around Uber thanks to Guts. Knock Off is a useful coverage move against Ghosts that normally switch into your Fighting Spam while Sucker Punch is a better offensive tool against faster Psychics or Calyrex-S.

:ss/mewtwo-mega-y:
New Pokémon Name: Mewfor
Stats: 106 | 130 | 80 | 164 | 110 | 140 (730)
Typing:

Abilities: Insomnia / Beserk (HA)
Movepool Additions: Dark Pulse, Crunch, Sucker Punch, Knock Off
Niche: Mewfor can abuse Berserk with a SubPlot or SubMind set but also as a scarfer that can offensively check Calyrex-S and Salac Berry Bdrum Darmanitan-G-Z. All-out Attacker sets still work thanks to its immediate power and speed.

:ss/rayquaza-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Rayquaza
New Pokémon Name: Deltray
Stats: 115 | 160 | 90 | 160 | 90 | 115 (730)
Typing:

Movepool Additions: -
Niche: Just better Rayquaze. CB, DD or SD sets works best for it due to its spamable moves in Dragon Ascent, EQ and Extreme Speed.

Good luck for the fateful four, and once again thank you all for your contributions to this Pet Mod over the year!

G-Luke

:mewtwo-mega-x:: ViZar, abismal,The Damned
:Mewtwo-mega-y:: The Damned, ViZar, abismal
:Rayquaza-Mega:: abismal, ViZar, The Damned

Please can we get some votes just to wrap this up and send it home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)