Pet Mod Megas for All v6 (Slate 11 - Chandelure, Bisharp, Gothitelle, Conkeldurr)

Should we start metagame development?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With that, we are going into a temporary hiatus due to coding. We will resume once Mega Vikavolt, Mega Lycanroc, and Mega Lycanroc-Midnight have been coded. Petuuuhhh did you contact Scoopapa? Also please remind me once you’ve coded the three megas above

Hi! I believe Inkbug should have beaten me for Mega Inteleon! By my count, he had 17 points to my 16.
(Congrats to both other winners!! I can't wait to use these!)
Actually it’s you who won. If you tally up the votes using Charizard888’s voting counter, you are tied. But by using the tiebreaker method, you win.

I am really disappointed that yours was really, really, close to winning (by 1 point)

I was going to do my first impressions on the winning subs and then that was brought up and then the winners were changed. I kinda liked Inkbug's actually, but that completely ruined what I was initially going to do.

I'm not being disrespectful about it, I'm not bashing his sub, I'm expressing my disappointment in a respectful way.

inkbug

Maybe the real mega pokemon were the friends we ma
is a Community Contributor
if it'd help, i'd be willing to volunteer as a dedicated vote-counter! i don't have a whole lot going on, and i rather enjoy organizing numbers like that anyway.

and also, well shucks ! honestly im pretty surprised, im glad you folks liked my nonsense. theres more where that came from i promise u. ;D

edit: here's an example of how i would display the tally for clarity's sake, using rillaboom from this slate as an example;
:rillaboom:Demon DragonHematiteWar Incarnatesuperstrike66MegaFlareonkakaksRottenInfernapeIsoCon
3-point votesIIIII (imperial, zxgzxg, war, isocon, demon dragon)I (r.i.)II (pumpkinz, kakaks)III (hematite, inkbug, flareon)
2-point votesI (pumpkinz)I (hematite)II (imperial, war)III (r.i., inkbug, flareon,I (kakaks)III (zxgzxg, isocon, demon dragon)
1-point votesIII ( zxgzxg, kakaks, demon dragon)II (inkbug, flareon)II (hematite, isocon)III (r.i., imperial, war)
total0 + 2 + 3 =
15 + 2 + 2 =
03 + 4 + 0 =
6 + 6 + 2 =
0 + 2 + 0 =
0 + 0 + 3 =
9 + 6 + 0 =

Last edited:
if it'd help, i'd be willing to volunteer as a dedicated vote-counter! i don't have a whole lot going on, and i rather enjoy organizing numbers like that anyway.

and also, well shucks ! honestly im pretty surprised, im glad you folks liked my nonsense. theres more where that came from i promise u. ;D
it's not nonsense, it's actually pretty good.

Tbh the only thing I'd change about it is dropping Water/Bug for Water/Ghost, and we should be good to go

also if the special defense could be lowered to 90 that'd be awesome

edit: here's an example of how i would display the tally for clarity's sake, using rillaboom from this slate as an example;
:rillaboom:Demon DragonHematiteWar Incarnatesuperstrike66MegaFlareonkakaksRottenInfernapeIsoCon
3-point votesIIIII (imperial, zxgzxg, war, isocon, demon dragon)I (r.i.)II (pumpkinz, kakaks)III (hematite, inkbug, flareon)
2-point votesI (pumpkinz)I (hematite)II (imperial, war)III (r.i., inkbug, flareon,I (kakaks)III (zxgzxg, isocon, demon dragon)
1-point votesIII ( zxgzxg, kakaks, demon dragon)II (inkbug, flareon)II (hematite, isocon)III (r.i., imperial, war)
total0 + 2 + 3 =
15 + 2 + 2 =
03 + 4 + 0 =
6 + 6 + 2 =
0 + 2 + 0 =
0 + 0 + 3 =
9 + 6 + 0 =
Sure, but send a screenshot as proof that the votes you have counted are correct. I recommend using this site https://charizard8888.github.io/Pet-Mods-Workshop/votes.html by our beloved mod Charizard8888. I’ll write on your wall on how to do this.

inkbug

Maybe the real mega pokemon were the friends we ma
is a Community Contributor
I also think we should do retooling slates for weak or even underpowered megas, once they're coded, before we start with new slates.

But that's just me, I'll save this talk for another day but it is what is is so uhhh...

Here's a boost for a Pokemon that is and always has been completely irrelevant to the meta.

Mega-Wigglytuff
New Typing: Fairy, Fighting
New Ability: Fur Coat
HP: 140
Attack: 70 ----> 20 (-50)
Defense: 45 ----> 100 (+55)
Special Attack: 85 ----> 100 (+115)
Special Defense: 50 ----> 130 (+80)
Speed: 45 ----> 25 (-20)
Base Stat Total: 435 ----> 535

New Moves: Body Press, Taunt, Moonblast, Cotton Guard
Description: It goes without saying that Mega-Wigglytuff would be an insanely bulky answer to much of the metagame at hand, and the addition of the fighting type would make it a formidable contender against the myriad of fighting-weak threats at the moment.

Here's a boost for a Pokemon that is and always has been completely irrelevant to the meta.

Mega-Wigglytuff
New Typing: Fairy, Fighting
New Ability: Fur Coat
HP: 140
Attack: 70 ----> 20 (-50)
Defense: 45 ----> 100 (+55)
Special Attack: 85 ----> 100 (+115)
Special Defense: 50 ----> 130 (+80)
Speed: 45 ----> 25 (-20)
Base Stat Total: 435 ----> 535

New Moves: Body Press, Taunt, Moonblast, Cotton Guard
Description: It goes without saying that Mega-Wigglytuff would be an insanely bulky answer to much of the metagame at hand, and the addition of the fighting type would make it a formidable contender against the myriad of fighting-weak threats at the moment.
hey sir, subs already ended and this mod is in hiatus because coding is underway.

i suggest that we can hace more than 1 mega-evolved mon in our team. there is no reason to call it megas for all when you can only use 1 mega.

i suggest that we can hace more than 1 mega-evolved mon in our team. there is no reason to call it megas for all when you can only use 1 mega.
The reason why they call it "Megas for All" is because Mega Evolutions get granted to all different kinds of Pokemon, not so they can be used all at once in a single battle.
There's not really a reason to change this mechanic, and I think we should leave it where it is. Think of it as Megamax, where the concept is Gigantamax, but only one Pokemon is still limited to using it in battle. I guess you could try talking it out with ImperialGamer517 for more details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)