Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Layell, when I am done with the pads, I will help you with the Iron golem farm. Just make sure that there are no villages or villagers within 100 blocks of them, otherise they mess up spawns for the golems.
then it may be of use to tell you that theres a villager at Matt's place, when i see you on ill show you where it is

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

This needs to stop happening. I spent most of my afternoon building my house, destressing after handing in my coursework report. I come back from a party to find that it's been split in half by a foreign chunk. This is the third time this has happened to me. Why on earth does a chunk with half a building and an underground lake keep spawning itself everywhere?

Guys. DAT SNAPSHOT.

12w50a said:
  • Added Enchanted Book to Villagers and Chests
    • Can be found in dungeons with special enchantments normally not obtainable
  • Overall Protection enchantment is no longer as effective as all the other Protection enchantments combined[2]
  • Silk Touch can now be applied to shears by using the anvil
    • Cobweb can be harvested utilizing this feature
  • Unbreaking enchantment can be applied to anything with durability using Enchanted Books
  • Added “Thorns” enchantment for armor
    • When hit by a mob, the mob will receive damage
Harvesting Cobwebs? Unbreaking Swords? YES PLEASE!
Also, Protection is being nerfed, so finally Blast / Fire / Projectile Protection will have a use! :D

To the people:

Yes, I know I half slabbed the Wither Pads. It's because I didn't want to die while doing this project. I will double slab it soon, have patience.

if anyone finds a power 4 bow, golden apple, splash harming potion and a flame iron sword they are mine; couldnt pick them up because of insane lag and zombies kept killing me even though i was miles away from them in my house ://////

edit: oh and my home gets reset to spawn every time i die

Mike if you want help or recorses just ask, I would be happy to help
Any spare Coal / CobbleStone / Stone / Netherbrick can be put in the chest on the second floor marked for the wither pads.

In other news, I started double slabbing and prettying up the pads, and I have photographic evidence that they work!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol 6 stacks of coal ore how cute

i have 20 or so lying around that i should prolly fortune and donate to spawn

anyway just so this isnt a purely pissing contest post, im gonna go with the majority and declare the end event to be held saturday december 29. expect a new poll to be up for the time of the event.ill try to include europeans/aussies at a reasonable time but i have a feeling it'll end up being late night est / early morning europe / afternoon australia or something. depending on the number of people actually attending we might spawn more than one dragon since one dragon will probably go down quite quick.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

It's not every underground lake you find that has two seperate diamond veins... not to mention it was connected directly to a ravine. There's a memorial plaque down there for those who want to visit it, the entrance to the cave system is near my house at -20 200.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
considering you go to the trouble of editing the op and saying "read the whole thing, likely any answer to your question re: the server is here", kinda mindblowing to see you don't even mention what version of minecraft the server is on!!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hahahah oh my god

is it possible i have been conditioned by the internet to ignore show/hide buttons because they tend to contain spoilers??

az

toddmoding
nopers, i sure did!!

first day on smogcraft #8000 was great and bad

had an explore, decided to try to room with someone before i decided where/what to build

looked at a few places and eventually settled in with comet, and everyone was really cool and helped me move stuff in

THEN i went looking for spiders for string to fish to tame a cat that hangs out near my apartment, and i ended up kiting a ton of skellies and a creeper to try to get a record

i actually managed to make them drop one, had it in my inventory and then got shot to death

i couldn't find my way back to my stuff in time and it despawned, so i was pretty sad because that was my first legit record!! :((

really cool builds on the server, though!

nopers, i sure did!!

first day on smogcraft #8000 was great and bad

had an explore, decided to try to room with someone before i decided where/what to build

looked at a few places and eventually settled in with comet, and everyone was really cool and helped me move stuff in

THEN i went looking for spiders for string to fish to tame a cat that hangs out near my apartment, and i ended up kiting a ton of skellies and a creeper to try to get a record

i actually managed to make them drop one, had it in my inventory and then got shot to death

i couldn't find my way back to my stuff in time and it despawned, so i was pretty sad because that was my first legit record!! :((

really cool builds on the server, though!
az, I have a record farm set up if you want to help me farm them at some point in the near future.

erisia

Innovative new design!

Pretty interesting party; while the only snacks provided were carrots, the host did get burned alive... :p

Co-ordinates of my house are -20, 64, 200!

EDIT: Wither has been dealt with. Thanks Ultimaa and co!

Busy Bee Central is a town designed by SalTheThief and maintained by OPLV. Recently, we have finished the third tier of hexagons, which is open to the public for building! The coordinates are -148, -791

=Building in Busy Bee Central=

In Busy Bee Central, you will claim a hexagonal plot of land and build whatever you like on it.

BBC doesn't have very many guidelines for building. There aren't any block limitations, nor any theme to adhere to. However, we do have a few rules when building.

RULE #1: DON'T BUILD UGLY SHIT

2. You must stay within the stone brick outline.
3. Do not build on top of the stone brick outline.
4. Do not modify the stone brick or spruce wood outlines.
5. Do not build below the dirt, however you may change the dirt to any block of your choice.
6. Keep your hexagon lit up properly.
7. Don't build ugly shit
8. Only build on the 3rd tier of hexagons.
9. All other server rules obviously apply.

Breaking a rule will result in a warning. If you choose to ignore this warning, you will be kicked out of Busy Bee Central and everything you built will be dismantled. We will not return your materials. Don't break the rules. They are simple and easy to follow.

Below your hexagonal plot will be a small 6-block high room of stone brick. Busy Bee Central will have sewers planned with a room underneath each hex. We haven't quite decided how each room will be designed, but if you have any ideas let us know!

When you first visit Busy Bee Central, vacant hexagons will be marked with a sign in the center labeled "vacant." If that's the case, feel free to claim that land for your own and build whatever you like. We don't expect it finished immediately, but please do not abandon your project. Abandoned projects will have their owner notified, and if we don't get a response, we will just dismantle it.

With that said, enjoy building in Busy Bee Central!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)