Minisprite Recolors

heyo! recently i've been working on a project that required me to recolor a few sprites for some purpose i can't remember off the top of my head, but anyway i'd looked at a few of the finished recolors and thought "hey, what if i posted these somewhere for others to look at" and then remembered i could post it here which could essentially double as opening an inbox for requests of these sort, which led to me here, posting an entire paragraph of explanation for silly sprite color edits

most of my recolors here were involving changes to make the minis Shiny, so here's a couple used plus some extra made because i like them:
:chansey: ->

:mewtwo: ->

:mew: ->

:shuckle: ->

:kyogre: ->

:groudon: ->

:deoxys: ->

:zorua-hisui: ->

:alcremie: ->

:zacian-crowned: ->

:zamazenta-crowned: ->

:kleavor: ->

i can even work with flat out recoloring (not based on the shiny) but i'm admittedly way less confident in that
:gengar: ->

i use pokemonpalette.com for the Shiny colors and pixilart.com to do the actual recolors

anyway, that's that! if you have any requests feel free to drop them here, but be aware that it might take me a while to get to the requests and so sometimes i may end up doing them in batches or w/e

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)