Mondays are awesome! [Joint Trade Thread] (New: Apricorn & Safari Ball Pokemon, Pokemon Bank Moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Awesome would you be willing to do some trades for BP items?

What I'm interested in:
5IV jolly riolu (I don't care about the rest of the details, I'm primarily interested in just the IVs and the nature).
Spitback larvitar with pursuit (I bred my own larvitar with the IVs I want but I want one with pursuit)

What I can offer:
I have points for a fair amount of BP items.

If you're not willing to do BP items for a 5IV riolu I can work out something for a 4IV one. I mostly want the riolu though. Hopefully we can work something out. I don't have anything valuable in terms of pokemon since I just started playing recently

Captain Awesome would you be willing to do some trades for BP items?

What I'm interested in:
5IV jolly riolu (I don't care about the rest of the details, I'm primarily interested in just the IVs and the nature).
Spitback larvitar with pursuit (I bred my own larvitar with the IVs I want but I want one with pursuit)

What I can offer:
I have points for a fair amount of BP items.

If you're not willing to do BP items for a 5IV riolu I can work out something for a 4IV one. I mostly want the riolu though. Hopefully we can work something out. I don't have anything valuable in terms of pokemon since I just started playing recently
How much BP would you consider a fair trade? Perfectly innocuous non-trick question.

Also currently stocked up on Togepi. I am now in the process of restocking Chansey.

Captain Awesome, please CMT for Female Marill:

Species: Marill | Ability: Huge Power | Nature: Adamant
Available Genders: Female
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

Kangaskhan

31|31|31|xx|31|31· Adamant · Scrappy · ♀: 0 bred on request

i'd trade a male or female 'karp (your choice) for this :D

Captain awesome, do you want to trade a ♀ Timid Helioptile (any ability) for a ♀ Mold Breaker Drillbur? I could also trade you a Maison prize if you want to :3

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
monday : I would like a Male Unaware Wooper, Relaxed Nature

I can offer:
Male Careful/Jolly Skorupi, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg Moves: Pursuit, Whirlwind, Dusk Ball, or
Female Timid Ralts, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: N/A, Repeat Ball, or
Male Adamant Venipede, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Luxury Ball

monday : I would like a Male Unaware Wooper, Relaxed Nature

I can offer:
Male Careful/Jolly Skorupi, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg Moves: Pursuit, Whirlwind, Dusk Ball, or
Female Timid Ralts, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: N/A, Repeat Ball, or
Male Adamant Venipede, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Luxury Ball
i'll trade a wooper for venipede, will need some time to breed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)