Mono Tournament II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's very hard for snorlax and me to meet online. Anyway, I will try to get this done today.

EDIT: we weren't able to battle today but this sould be done tomorrow

We were supposed to get it done yesterday, but I haven't seen him on nor have I recieved any message from him.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I'm sorry for not being on the past 2? days. I have been on all day today and have contacted ILoveLiza so we might be able to get it done today

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
ILoveLiza and I are both on but he's stuck at his university with no internet

Next round is going up when I get home from University tomorrow (12-14 hours) or it could be a few hours earlier if I can post it from uni. Sorry about the slight delay, I have had a really really busy schedule and haven't had much time.

I was supposed to battle with snorlax today after 1 pm GMT -8 "any time after 1 pm GMT -8 works for me tomorrow (it was supposed to be all day, but then my schedule changed)"

He logged on, I VMed him asking to battle and he then disconnected 20 minutes later without responding. I was avaible nearly every day in the week but he always end up logging off before we can battle.

I was supposed to battle with snorlax today after 1 pm GMT -8 "any time after 1 pm GMT -8 works for me tomorrow (it was supposed to be all day, but then my schedule changed)"

He logged on, I VMed him asking to battle and he then disconnected 20 minutes later without responding. I was avaible nearly every day in the week but he always end up logging off before we can battle.
dude, you cant just say "battle now?" and hope i'll see the message, i wont be on smogon all day every day, thats why i asked you in advance so that you could post a time, and we could meet up at that time.

if we get an extension, then we can plan for another time hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)