Side Monotype BLT VII - Finals (Won by Rambunctious Rhyperiors!)

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Co-hosted with Elliot
Rules & Schedule | Records Spreadsheet | Usage Stats | Replays

vs

SouthPaw Ironfists (2) vs (5) Rambunctious Rhyperiors
SV: Starfox. vs Sificon
SV: Petele vs SBAP
SV: Captain Funk vs Leafium Z
SV: jeza.p vs dunoks
SS: TDR vs Showl
SM: Sunnyboi0 vs Trichotomy
ORAS: Cielau vs Prof.Otaku
BW: Tico vs DerpsDeluxe

Congrats to all of you for making it to the finals; good luck and have fun!
The deadline for FINALS is Sunday May 7th @ 11:59pm GMT-4.

SouthPaw Ironfists (0) vs (0) Rambunctious Rhyperiors
SV: Starfox. vs Sificon
SV: Petele vs SBAP
SV: Captain Funk vs Leafium Z
SV: jeza.p vs Dunoks
SS: TDR vs Showl
SM: Sunnyboi0 vs Trichotomy
ORAS: Cielau vs Prof.Otaku
BW: Tico vs DerpsDeluxe

Last edited:

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Congrats to the Rambunctious Rhyperiors for winning BLT VII!

While the remaining games will not change the outcome, players may still play if they'd like. If not, they'll be considered dead games.

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Ggs Neko DugZa ...

A major s/o to Chaitanya who agreed to help me in managing, support and taught me so many things through finals. Many thanks for your support <3

A huge s/o to my teammates as well for their continous effort. Maybe this isn't our time to win but a huge hatsoff the effort u done... Take it as learning experience and hope we do better and win next time for sure.

Cielau thanks for the valuable support u gave us. We had some super fun moments during the whole tour. Hope we pair again for some tour.

Starfox. Bro changes types every time just not to lose to dark. But really u showed us ur efforts and most importantly u pulled us through when we needed the most. Thanks for playing with me... So much fun and love you bro <3

jeza.p we actually met when u asked for tryouts with me. I really liked your way of playing and felt you were the right person for the team. And you performed very well when the team needed the most. Thanks and we should pair for the next time too.

Sunnyboi0 your game analysis is top notch and u def a great player. Keep play more reg tours and u will def reach top.

Captain Funk I liked your way of playing and your creative teambuilds. Honestly with time you can also be the best player. Hope we can join hands one more time in future.

Tico I put u in the slot u weren't confident at but still u performed very well. I can sau u mastered the art of BW. Great to play with you bro.

Azluc On Top the most unexpected player I have in my team. Whenever u sub or play. U delivered the more we want. In future please play more tours. I really felt with time u can be a great player.

wkxkevin Didn't give that much play. But I see u can def be a great player.

TDR sorry bro... I thought u will play well but many unfortunate circumstances... I still believe u r the best and we will pair up for many more tours together. <3

Petele thanks for joining the team whn I requested you to sign up. U did great and trust we can play more together :)

CrossHeart many thanks for agreeing to help for my team. Major s/o to u for the efforts. Sad u didn't play this year but had a great fun with u.

Also s/o to Azick mushamu and silver grace for the support in finals. I wish we can pair together for another tour.

Thanks to host ken and Elliot for great hosting and helping me with the doubts and stuffs. Many thanks for giving me a chance to manage the team and I believe I can manage more in future. Thanks for the support guys and love you all <3

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Thank you for being the first team I ever handled, you guys were really nice and forgiving, even though I probably make stuff worse for you guys (see the final week where I suggested someone run NP Toxicroak :>). Anyway onto the individual shoutouts:

Trichotomy thank you for sticking it out even though you were almost basically talking to yourself after scouts were dropped. Thank you for sharing toothless too, clearly we started winning after that XP

Sificon You're amazing in battling, winning battles I thought were already lost. Sorry for sometimes countering you, I think your original draft would've been better sometimes on the opponent on hindsight.

SBAP ngl I did not know you when DugZa suddenly picked you, but you're also quite op. Sorry for giving you stress when I give you too many configurations of a single team that you want, which made you a little too indecisive.

Leafium Z Thank you for being very self sufficient, well...mostly. You did really great in all your SV matches too :o

Prof.Otaku :3 The weekly otters boosted morale, and your suggestions made the teams esp those in SV have a really unexpected twist. You're super creative and would love to team with you sometimes ;w;

dunoks Thank you for being super nice and always questioning what's up with the teams we gave/built, since it lends you to fixing and making your teams better for yourself to use in the long run. Sorry for putting you in BW for one week though.

DerpsDeluxe I'm sorry for putting you in BW, but you've shown how op you are, winning the last three weeks where we needed you to win. Rough start, but I hope you keep it up! :blobnom:

Showl DARKSHOWL2! Thank you for being there when we couldnt find a person to fit a certain slot, you're a lifesaver. Your win vs Plunder was very very amazing btw, and if you keep that up, even catto doesnt know how op you might be :o

Rex Slayer Thank you for being mostly self sufficient too, sorry for not utilizing you as much ;w;

TomLeLego Thank you for always being there to do test matches and suggesting stuff which sometimes does end up in the final team.

DugZa Thank you for giving me the opportunity to manage even though I was too much of a pussy.

For the helpers:
style.css I dont know how we'll survive without you. Mr. Ro botto is just too op and is able to help in almost every slot, something the managers themselves were unable to do.

plunder Elyoss Thank you for keeping Leaf company and helping the other slots when we have conflicting opinions.

Thats all for catto, thank you for the games and hope to see you next year >.<

Last edited:

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
I admittedly wasn't able to help much this tour and my input was mostly limited to administrative decisions but massive shout-out to Neko for all the hard work and effort she put in as manager. Also everyone on the team was great and put in tons of effort so big ups to them as well, especially for not losing momentum despite the season starting off shaky for us. Thank you to the helpers for joining later in the season and going above and beyond too.

Otak'out

formerly Prof.Otaku
BLT are always very pleasant tournaments and this one was rich in meeting, it was a pleasure for me to have been chosen by Neko and Dugza and to have been able to play at the sides of all.

s/o Neko and DugZa for your confidence throughout the tournament, we had a lot of fun, especially with the gifs, a little fun :woop:. I think you managed a team quite well, and knew how to motivate us for the final victory.

s/o Leafium Z, uh I promised you a very (too?) long s/o, and I realize that it's going to be complicated lol. It was a real pleasure to play with you again after the mono winter premier, always on top, with a great sense of humor. No your only fault is your refusal to play Ice Stall. Needless to say, we form a team destined to win tournaments, we'll see you soon, maybe your future helper :boi:.

s/o Sificon we didn't have time to sympathize more than that, but you have a great level, you are super strong for the roller coaster, with all these reversals in play.

s/o SBAP congratulations on your performance, I'm glad I got to meet you and help you, glad I got to play with you!

s/o Trichotomy thank you for literally saving our asses, especially in the finals, and for the help you gave me during my preparations! I'm glad I got to play with you.

s/o Showl I didn't really know you (I'm a bit of an outlier in the fr community..), but it's a pleasant surprise, you're doing well and you're willing, I wish you the best.

s/o Rex Slayer you did well, the results do not reflect your level, sorry for not interacting with you enough.

s/o TomLeLego you didn't really have a chance in this tournament, but you shined with your support and your unconditional motivation. Same as for showl, I didn't really know you (I'm really a hermit...) but your mentality is very good, and you will inevitably go further.

s/o DerpsDeluxe I'm happy to have been able to play with you, even if as said before I don't make any effort to speak... you were able to assert yourself in the final phase, and without a doubt, we owe you a big part of our victory.

s/o dunoks good tournament, good luck for the rest.

s/o style.css , plunder For all the help you gave us, very happy to have had you as a helper, and good continuation :blobnom:.

s/o Elyoss for the coffee, the encouragement, and the help you always give me, you are way too nice for this planet, it worries me. Can't wait to see you go further and further, with all my support! :swole:

I think I'll stop there, thank you to the hosts and team for the ambiance and for carrying me :wo:. I boy out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)