Side Monotype Wildcard Tournament (Won by DugZa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err just want to point out Eien may have accidently cheated G2... it says Dugtrio, Landorus, and Deoxys D/S cant be put on other teams, He put Dugtrio on flying...

Doesn't matter cause he lost but still thought id point it out.. unless Im wrong maroon (Also is Landorus I or Landorus T not useable on other teams... or is it both? Just out of curiosity)

Err just want to point out Eien may have accidently cheated G2... it says Dugtrio, Landorus, and Deoxys D/S cant be put on other teams, He put Dugtrio on flying...

Doesn't matter cause he lost but still thought id point it out.. unless Im wrong maroon (Also is Landorus I or Landorus T not useable on other teams... or is it both? Just out of curiosity)
Oh yeah, you're right. I forgot about that rule, thanks. In that case he also cheated in g1 lol

I wouldn't say "accidentally", you should expect a mod to read the rules. And yet he brought two illegal teams...

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Thank you for pointing that out, I do check every replay in this thread to make sure rules were followed. There is no reason to create unnecessary drama, if i see that a rule is broken I will approach the user about it. However, since 1 True Lycan won anyway I don't think any actions are really needed.

Your welcome, was just watching the replays and didn't watch game 1, but watched game 2's and noticed Dugtrio
I thought nothing of it since Lycan won but figured it would be good to point out for people who haven't battled yet (like myself) and might use the replays to get some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)