Monthly Art Contest 6!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since Bucky exteneded the deadline, I felt bad not putting in anything.

That doesn't mean I was able to cure my laziness:

With some fun line-work. Happy holloween everyone! What better way to celebrate the festive season than by playing Card Games?

I've turned Zuruzukin into a cosplayer!

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I finally decided to upload it after completion, thanks to fatecrashers for the motivation.

Hope you like it

Well... uh... it doesn't look like the contest is going to be extended any further, so I might as well share what I have. ._. I really wish I had read the deadline correctly when it got pushed back the first time, but c'est la vie. I hope you guys enjoy what I have done up to this point.

Edit: Aragornbird, that is AMAZING. I'm happy to see that Wartortle got some attention. :)

Finally finished...although if it was extended, I honestly wouldn't mind.

This is win.

So it's Purotooga, Wartortle, Torkoal, and Grotle, right? Great entry, Yilx might actually have serious competition...

EDIT: Seriously wish the entry above my post does well as well: Interesting how you managed to add character to each pokemon.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
aragornbird, that looks like the kind of a2 poster i'd see in front of a movie theater... holy shit.

TURTLES COUNT IT OFF!!! I dunno, I'd feel bad if Sanglunaria didn't get her entry included, but this whole deadline thing has gotten pretty chaotic. I NEED MY JUDGES OPINIONS PLZ!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I don't even know when the deadline is but I believe that the quality of entries is so good that extra time should be given in order to finish them. If Sanglunaria doesn't finish by then, then we can give her the evil stare, like so:

-.-

I agree, we should extend it for just a wee bit longer. Maybe post in big red letters when the absolute final deadline is. It would be a shame to not see some of these wonderful pieces completed.

Alright, alright. For the sake of the theme and our wonderful artists, THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO HALLOWEEN!!! Oct. 31 at 11:59pm GMT -4. Now if you guys don't get your entries done after this, I'm going to maul someone in a Mojo Jojo costume.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere is my submission. @_@ Thanks again to the judges for extending the deadline!

Small background story...
With Halloween just around the corner, Morty's Gengar decided to invite some of his friends (Ash's Pikachu, Lance's Dragonite, Roark's Cranidos, Dent's Yanappu) over to the Old Chateau to celebrate the holiday. His friends happily agreed, thinking that the with someone as large as Dragonite in their group, nothing could possibly frighten that badly. However, they didn't realize that Meowth had overheard their plans... Meowth rubbed his paws together in glee. With the Pokemon alone in the Old Chateau without their trainers, they would certainly be much easier to catch and present to the boss...

Then came the problem of deciding what to dress up as. Gengar and his friends wanted to dress up as something original, something fun. They had been witches, vampires, mummies, ghosts, and pirates for so many years in a row that they were very reluctant to resort to those ideas again. Then, as they turned to look at their trainers, they saw the answer to their problem right before their eyes.

Halloween night finally arrived and the friends gathered outside of the Old Chateau. (Gengar could barely contain his sinister giggling for he had told his ghost-type friends to prepare for the occasion.) As Gengar led his friends into the foyer of the decrepit old mansion, he felt overcome by smugness. His friends ooh'd and aah'd at the intricately carved pumpkins, the extremely realistic Egyptian coffin, and the Shandera that had replaced the old, broken chandelier.

But the real fun didn't start until they walked farther into the foyer. Yanappu immediately took a liking to the Shandera and started to swing back and forth on Shandera's arms, but he was so caught up in his fun that he didn't notice that the Desumasu behind him had opened its big, glaring eye or that several pairs of sinister-looking eyes were now staring out of the darkness that led to the next room. The old Egyptian coffin had also come to life, revealing itself to be a Desukaan. Desukaan extended one ghostly arm and started to reach for Dragonite's tail. Pikachu saw this and tried to warn Dragonite, but Dragonite didn't notice because he was far too distracted by the ghost of the little girl who had suddenly appeared.

For once, Drifloon felt happy about succeeding in scaring someone. He had decided to disguise himself as a "real" ghost since no one ever took his usual balloon-like form seriously. But the one who was dishing out the real scares was Rotom. He had possessed the old grandfather clock and was now scaring poor Meowth well into his next life... perhaps Meowth will think twice before stealing Pokemon for Team Rocket again.

Happy Halloween!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)